Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's All Kicking Off Again - Fairview Crescent

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

anti_c wrote: »
    you did not say that about this post????? as i was hounded out of my home in fairview crestent garryowen physical threats horrific intimidation my CHILDREN ARE NOW HOMELESS AND CRYING ALMOST EVERY NITE.and you want me to be nice to the limerick city council they knew about this family. who made me homeless for nearly 10 years . and you left limerick rats HURT HURT THE VICTIMS ONE MORE TIME. my children have being bullied and abused by this gang for years.we where tormented to leave our home we are now "homeless

feel very sorry for what has happened to you. my advice would be to get out of Limerick, it is getting worse each year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Anti_C, I have a question for you, you are saying that you were run out of fairview crescent and i believe that. You say you are homeless, where are you and your children being put up or who by ? Limerick City Council ? HSE ? Your really homeless? Just an honest open question that I am curious about, it is terrible that you were hounded out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Anti_c will not be able to reply to those posts for at least a week.

:D oh right I see the Sheriff is back from the Gaeltacht :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Anti _c i feel sorry for what happend you and your family made homeless from fairview crestent garryowen from thugs. This should never have happend .These thugs should be in jail. Where do you live now? is the hse helping you with your rent?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭anti_c

War in fairview crescent over the weekend 3 more scumbag women.What an example for the misfortunate kids that have to be brought up in this kip of a place.How are we supposed to teach our children right from wrong when they see this kind of anti social behaviour going on.LLc have so much to answer for:mad::mad:http://www.live95fm.ie/news/news-item/war-in-fairview-crescent-at-weekend/ef4e9a27-eaad-4819-87b5-b8b0474d5528

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

It seems to be gone far beyond a joke at this stage.

- I can't imagine this leniency and inaction happening in other Countries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

War in fairview crescent over the weekend 3 more scumbag women.What an example for the misfortunate kids that have to be brought up in this kip of a place.How are we supposed to teach our children right from wrong when they see this kind of anti social behaviour going on.LLc have so much to answer for:mad::mad:http://www.live95fm.ie/news/news-item/war-in-fairview-crescent-at-weekend/ef4e9a27-eaad-4819-87b5-b8b0474d5528

terrible, the people reposnsible for housing in Limerick should all be sacked, this is a disgrace

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Why aren't these people being named and shamed?

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Why aren't these people being named and shamed?

- Here ya go, they should definitely be ashamed of themselves......

Garda_334131972.jpg&size=article_medium

hse20logo20better2.jpg

Media,6562,en.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I suppose its too late to introduce a
    catch and release neutering program.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

War at Fairview Crescent?
    Limerick Motto Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli i.e. we don't give a f*ck about wars...

Guards really shoul be cracking some heads in there by now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭anti_c

It pays to be a scumbag in limerick city .One of the scumbag families in fairview crestent garryowen is getting a new house in raheen god help the very good hardworking people of raheen.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You are joking!!!

It pays to be a scumbag in limerick city .One of the scumbag families in fairview crestent garryowen is getting a new house in raheen god help the very good hardworking people of raheen.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Mc Love wrote: »
    You are joking!!!

Have you never heard of the free houses scheme?

- We can't afford to build Primary Schools for 30 odd years at a stretch but we can give Scumbags free Houses if a handful of forms are rubber-stamped :confused:

Fecking hell - this is getting nuts.
    1. travellers moving into the area
    2. pyschos from Fairview crescent

what next??

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mc Love wrote: »
    Fecking hell - this is getting nuts.
    1. travellers moving into the area
    2. pyschos from Fairview crescent

what next??

I have to live in the same general vicinity as Raiser. :(

And my house before that was on the same road as a Limerick forum mod.

Kess73 wrote: »

That must be like living in hell although you probably never see Raiser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

HSE housing presumably?

If only we'd a joint authority capable of running both city and county keeping an eye on these developments...

• Advertisement

For the record, I wish you'd never been evicted from Squid Rd. for exposing yourself to Pensioners Cess.

- Last thing we needed out my way was another Guy in a Pimp Hat wearing out our paths and shíte talkin'

Woah, from Raiser's descriptions you must live in a warzone with no prospect of survival, I'll get on to the Red Cross and see if they can get care-packages to you. Be brave, Kess, we'll do everything we can to get to the relative safety of the DR Congo or Palestine if possible.

Raiser wrote: »
    For the record, I wish you'd never been evicted from Squid Rd. for exposing yourself to Pensioners Cess.

- Last thing we needed out my way was another Guy in a Pimp Hat wearing out our paths and shíte talkin'

Don't worry, you are still number one in that department in the area. :D

Maybe we should walk through the Crescent together, with our pimp canes and be just like the two guys from Cruises street. :D

A quick picture from the last time Raiser and I were out in public together. I have my red hat on, and he is stylin' in his white hat.

JD-Turk-scrubs-1637744-500-217.jpg

Woah, from Raiser's descriptions you must live in a warzone with no prospect of survival, I'll get on to the Red Cross and see if they can get care-packages to you. Be brave, Kess, we'll do everything we can to get to the relative safety of the DR Congo or Palestine if possible.

Fighting Gustave in Burundi would be safer than living near Raiser.

Fighting Gustave in Burundi would be safer than living near Raiser.

I think you'll be fine as long as you don't threaten his broadband.

Who's Doctor Congo?

- Sounds like what we need around here, Scumbags kicking Mirrors off Cars and terrorising Old Folks - aint gonna see that shít once Dr Congo kicks their fcuking heads in :eek:

Who's Doctor Congo?

- Sounds like what we need around here, Scumbags kicking Mirrors off Cars and terrorising Old Folks - aint gonna see that shít once Dr Congo kicks their fcuking heads in :eek:

It's a place outside Limerick, in a continent called Africa, not surprised you've never heard of the place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

Somewhat incredibly, 45,000 people are dying there a month due the civil war, but hey, you got your wing mirror kicked off, that's way more serious.

It's a place outside Limerick, in a continent called Africa, not surprised you've never heard of the place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

Somewhat incredibly, 45,000 people are dying there a month due the civil war, but hey, you got your wing mirror kicked off, that's way more serious.

I didn't get my wing mirror kicked off, you really need to keep tabs on reality..... But I can see how compassionate and distraught you are about this as you use the deaths of 45,000 Human Beings a month for petty point scoring :(

I didn't get my wing mirror kicked off, you really need to keep tabs on reality..... But I can see how compassionate and distraught you are about this as you use the deaths of 45,000 Human Beings a month for petty point scoring :(

Yes, that's what I was doing...

I was just trying to get Kess to somewhere safer, have a heart.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Why is nothing done about all this????????????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement