Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! My lodger is a conspiracy nut.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Terry wrote: »
    Motherfúcker just came in and gave me grief. I knocked the bollix out of him.
    I'm not proud, but it had to be done.

What did he do?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Help! My lodger is a conspiracy nut!
    Is he though..? Is he really..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

What did he do?

probably told him about the knights templar

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭who what when

Why was there a bollix in him?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

He came back and started giving me grief over a pair of scissors.
    He dreamt that he gave me scissors and then looked for them back in an agressive manner.

I haven't started a fight since I was about 16. I'm 34 now.
    I threw a chair at him, and he kept giving me grief.
    Then I decked him and just kept punching.

I let him up. He walked away, but then came back 2 minutes later and kept pushing me. I decked him again, and told him to go to bed.

He's in his room now. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

'sleep' well, at least someone will know now how it all went down when theres a foul smell coming from your place and the neighbours choose to get a look in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Tiny Explosions

If I were you Terry I'd lock the bedroom door tonight......He might find them scissors and stab you while your sleeping!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Demand that he gives you a blowjob....to clear his head. Tell him he's sucking the life force from the sonic death monkey.

He dreamt that he gave me scissors and then looked for them back in an agressive manner.

I let him up. He walked away, but then came back 2 minutes later and kept pushing me. I decked him again, and told him to go to bed.

Write your will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

It's all true

• Advertisement

Are you effing serious. You just thumped the lugs off your lodger? How much does he pay you per month to be battered?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Are you effing serious. You just thumped the lugs off your lodger? How much does he pay you per month to be battered?

About three fiddy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Right all of this...and everything before is fecked up! One of yis move out cos none of it is normal. Or am i reading the entire thread wrong and its a pisstake? Why would anyone live with a nutcase and not ask them to move out asap jesus?

Advertisement