Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! My lodger is a conspiracy nut.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

kick him in the face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Once had a landlord move a guy into a house that a mate and I were renting . We weren't too bothered with this until he actually turned up and literally 5 mins later was sitting at the kitchen table showing us how to make a hangman's noose from a rope he took from his bag.

Of course this set off alarm bells and after a few more days of his ever increasing wierdness we came up with a plan to get rid of him...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Is your lodger Jim Corr by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Just call the lizard people round and ask them to kill him. They do a very tidy job, none of that ruined carpet malarkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Terry wrote: »
    Within the space of 5 minutes, he told me that Princess Diana was assasinated, tower 7 was demolished, there were no passengers on the 9-11 flights (apparently because no bodies were found and because bodies were found on the crashed Concorde), that the Bilderberg group rule the world by worshipping a lizard or something and that the Jews run the world (He's part Jewish).

What the **** do you do with these people?

Before anyone tells me to throw him out, he has nowhere else to go and I feel sorry for him.
    Good,

You've accepted him,

stage 1 complete.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Biggins wrote: »
    Terry, I can loan you bug deteccion equipment if you need to sweep the place.....
    FFS, It's called a brush....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Bust a conspiracy nut in his eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Buy a couple of copies 'To kill a Mocking Bird', leave them in view.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I would stage an elaborate plan over several months, culminating in the two of you breaking into Dail Eireann, complete with tinfoil hats and laser deflector shields, to try and remove the almighty Green Lizard, Enda, from his current plot to take over as Taoiseach of Ireland and beginning his plan of enslaving the Irish nation.

See National Treasure, with Nick Cage for references and ideas.

Obviously start off subtle, use an iTrip to hijack whatever radio stations he listens to and let him hear stuff like "He's just in his bedroom, over", "Yeah, he's wearing his tinfoil hate, over", "****, can he hear us?, over.", "go, go, go", and have a car squeal off down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

He's right about everything except the bodies - and the lizards. He's been reading too much David Ike, but the WTC stuff is true, do a bit of digging and there's basically proof out there, just nobody wants to believe it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

SubLuminal wrote: »
    He's right about everything except the bodies - and the lizards. He's been reading too much David Ike, but the WTC stuff is true, do a bit of digging and there's basically proof out there, just nobody wants to believe it.

You're fecked now Terry, your new lodger's on boards!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Start leaving vague Illuminati-style symbols around your place. The rest will sort itself out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

The original builders of the Cylons were Lizards. In the Original BSG.

Maybe our glorious leaders are merely skin jobs.

Terry, you brought this person to Leixlip, you deal with the consequences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

No tell him that the Bildenberg Group were behind Diana's "assasination", but that she wasn't assisinated. She was flying the empty plane into the Pentagon :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Within the space of 5 minutes, he told me that Princess Diana was assasinated, tower 7 was demolished, there were no passengers on the 9-11 flights (apparently because no bodies were found and because bodies were found on the crashed Concorde), that the Bilderberg group rule the world by worshipping a lizard or something and that the Jews run the world (He's part Jewish).

Before anyone tells me to throw him out, he has nowhere else to go and I feel sorry for him.

Why did you agree to Jim Corr being your lodger Terry?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

He's right you know.
    <<
    >>

• Registered Users Posts: 14,732 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

start picking your nose, take a good long look at what you just plucked from your nose, and without a hesitation, wipe the snots into the arm-rests of the chair you are sitting on.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

Wear nothing but your tin foil hat. Bollocks naked around your home. When you hear him coming your way - start ****. Tell him you need a hole to stick your mickey into.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Engelbert

Stop waking him up with your constant spooning and neediness to be annoyed. He should get the message then.

That or keep drinking his booze or smoke his stash!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Tell him that you believe that he is only pretending and was sent by the new world order to entrap you.

oh and remind him that Oxygen is carcinogenic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Tell him you have heard rumours of a conspiracy to evict him soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,913 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

i think simply telling him people on the internet are conspiring about him will suffice.

With this thread to present as its own evidence: its true!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

Tell him if he dosn't stop with his conspiracies, you'll admit him to a psychaitric unit. Or tell him you already know everything that he tells you! Maybe then he'll stop!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Brilliant replies. Thanks, and keep them coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

That's a hand symbol, similar to the death metal 666 symbol, that supposed followers of the lizard men do to show their loyalty. Keep gettin caught w ankin in the sittin room wit both hands making the symbol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

SubLuminal wrote: »

Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

This is an obvious job for Trent, He will either have sex with him or kill him, either way you win :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

1) Start writing weird notes on your bathroom mirror so when it steams up he can faintly read them.

2) Creep out at night and shine bright lights through his blinds.

3) Start placing classifieds in newspapers with secret messages for him.

4) Send him a few DVD's in the post with nothing but static and the odd split second flicker of some weird images.

When he's well and truly freaked out start sending random 'sorry for your loss' cards to his mother. Guarantee he'll be gone in a flash!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'd to take a double take on the thread title, i thought it read 'Help! My todger is a conspiracy nut.'
    Me too... :o

Advertisement