Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭JamesBond2010

I normally wash my own cars but if I am too lazy to break out the washing gear I go to either washes on the dock road.

i didnt find that one beside tara oil to be that good, bit dear & amateurish i thought. better washers elsewhere for same price or cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

i didnt find that one beside tara oil to be that good, bit dear & amateurish i thought. better washers elsewhere for same price or cheaper

I've two cars. One wouldnt be brought near a handwash, the other I don't really care about. It does the job.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I've two cars. One wouldnt be brought near a handwash, the other I don't really care about. It does the job.

would ye not just turn to each other in the kitchen and chat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

yop wrote:
    would ye not just turn to each other in the kitchen and chat

It's awkward that way. He'd have to keep switching to the other side of the table.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

yop wrote: »

LOL. James Bond Junior was a cartoon when I was a small lad. He was JB's nephew. Great
    show.

@Zulutango are you suggesting we are the same account?

• Advertisement

yop wrote: »

I am away on a mission:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

zulutango wrote: »
    It's awkward that way. He'd have to keep switching to the other side of the table.

zulutango is only jealous i foiled his plans for world domination :eek::eek: Cars would be banned & everyone would be cycling bikes :p:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭adaminho

zulutango is only jealous i foiled his plans for world domination :eek::eek: Cars would be banned & everyone would be cycling bikes :p:D:D:D:D
    4g8oTeV.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Where did you get that photo of me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

anywhere in castletroy to get a good takeaway omelette ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

dashoonage wrote: »
    anywhere in castletroy to get a good takeaway omelette ?

The Factory seems like somewhere that might do an omelette. It’s down at the corner of Plassey Park Road where Flextronics used to be.

Its like a free for all parking @ that primary school St Nessans in raheen in the mornings.Park anywhere u want. One of the main reasons for traffic build up in mornings & only going to get worse. Really need to sort out the parking there.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭kokiyou

Are there any karaoke places in Limerick city (or < 1 hour drive away)?

kokiyou wrote: »
    Are there any karaoke places in Limerick city (or < 1 hour drive away)?

i dont think so. Most of karaoke nights are for charity or something along the lines like that. But other wise it is mostly bands or just matches on tv. Dont think there is any real demand for karaoke bars in ireland unlike other countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭kokiyou

i dont think so. Most of karaoke nights are for charity or something along the lines like that. But other wise it is mostly bands or just matches on tv. Dont think there is any real demand for karaoke bars in ireland unlike other countries.

That is a shame I did it once in UL many years ago.

I have visitors over from abroad and thought it was a good idea for the end of an evening out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭adaminho

kokiyou wrote: »
    That is a shame I did it once in UL many years ago.

I have visitors over from abroad and thought it was a good idea for the end of an evening out.

There's a few around town alright. Squire McGuire's has one on Saturdays and there's usually a few on the Sunday. The Black Rabbit are doing one on Monday evenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

is there any street map book for Limerick city?...i don't want a foldaway map

fryup wrote: »

something like this ?? even Qr code @ the bottom there for you :P:P ****e pics gone missing

http://www.townmaps.ie/limerick.html

fryup wrote: »

I hope so. I'd love a Limerick version of the London A-Z. I'm aware it would be a fraction of the size but would be nice to have.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

well dublin has one..why not limerick?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Londis on the Dock Road, their men's jacks has an awful smell: a combination of sh*t and fried chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Londis on the Dock Road, their men's jacks has an awful smell: a combination of sh*t and fried chicken.

Ah you mean shicken.

dashoonage wrote: »
    Ah you mean shicken.

Shicken curry for tmws Dinner :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Anyone feel like shicken tonight, like shicken tonight.

Mc love did u respond to pic of a car left running today. ??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mc love did u respond to pic of a car left running today. ??

Was it your car? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Car owner was bound to be caught. It was parked in the disabled space right outside the back of Henry Street Garda Station right next to allocated Garda spaces. Dumb as a box of dumb items. D:

Mc Love wrote: »
    Was it your car? :D

:D:D:D haha no,one of the comments i recognised something familiar :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Haha yeah it was pretty stupid though.

• Advertisement

anyone know a man with a van this fellow is busy

https://www.adverts.ie/man-with-a-van/man-with-a-van-licenced-and-insured/10941241

Sorted thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement