Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

ALso... Working for Tommy Tiernan Tomorrow! :D I have to hide that one from my sister until afterwards though, orelse she'll steal my camera! :(

one word sniper- earplugs! :(

i went to see him a couple of years ago out in UL and tbh, i couldnt decipher a word, but my mate thought he was "mad craic altogether", the same girl found kilnascully funny... :confused:

basically he runs around the stage shouting, pretty much throughout the whole show really, i just didnt get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

No I aint.

And I actually like him.

No I aint.

And I actually like him.

i suppose he grows on you.... like a fungus! :pac:

incidentally now i thimk of it, i do remember one morning about a year ago meeting him cycling on the footpath on his little chopper bicycle around where i met you yesterday and the head on him like "get out of my waaaayyy", i remember ignoring him thinking "sure, im going to step off the footpath into oncoming traffic with my young lad so you can pass, idiot!"... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

god dam it has anyone got the link to that phone repair guy again

god dam it has anyone got the link to that phone repair guy again

he's down in darkside D, quick search of the mobiles & PDA's forum rather than this one where darkside gets mentioned a lot, gives me this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75434750
    greg_f wrote: »

I got an xperia play off adverts an all was going well till i tried to upgrade the software ota and it bricked my phone i recovered this but had no radio (register on the network) so i had to send it to fonemenders who sorted the problem but the phone came back lock to a network that i did not want (not fonemenders fault they were brill)so here i am with a locked play that was like a psp as no gsm signal and network locked,:mad:

the moral of the story is i went into this chap on saturday morning and he stated that he can do this for me but it might take an hour,i hadn't the time and asked if this can be done quicker and the man their said he would try,15mim later i recieved a call,your phone is unlocked,i tested this and it is working perfert,

so anyone in limerick looking to get their phone unlocked or repaired i would say go to this chap,

hope this can help

the details on a card he gave me are
    N.D.service
    mobile phone and computer,
    unlock and repairs
    ndservice@ymail.com

it on foxes bow at the back of the darkside store

• Advertisement

Bookmarked this time!!! and rang him there awaiting a price.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Bookmarked this time!!! and rang him there awaiting a price.

Training this evening?

Training this evening?

should be depending on work

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

FFS, just seen posts on the ULSU events page on FB... they've sheep in the smoking area of the stables for tonights farmers ball for rag week. as in ACTUAL sheep. in the smoking area, in that noisy environment, full of drunk students. Reported it on the limerick animal welfare page already. How ****ing stupid do you have to be?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

zuroph wrote: »
    FFS, just seen posts on the ULSU events page on FB... they've sheep in the smoking area of the stables for tonights farmers ball for rag week. as in ACTUAL sheep. in the smoking area, in that noisy environment, full of drunk students. Reported it on the limerick animal welfare page already. How ****ing stupid do you have to be?!!

Fu(king hell that's pretty shocking!

• Advertisement

Anyone read the Post today?

[Rant]There's an article on the front page called "The long way from Clare to here", It describes a plan put forward by Cllr Gilligan to make Athlunkard bridge one way outbound in order to reduce traffic on the Corbally Road.

Yeah that's a great idea John :rolleyes:, well done, so instead of coming in Corbally Road, ALL that traffic will wind up going out through Parteen (Which wouldn't be able to handle that volume of traffic) and then trying to come in New Road, Ennis Road and Condell Road. Making those roads which are already over crowded at peak times even worse.

You are an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

It really goes to show what kind of morons pass as public representatives in this city.[/Rant]

source wrote: »
    Anyone read the Post today?

[Rant]There's an article on the front page called "The long way from Clare to here", It describes a plan put forward by Cllr Gilligan to make Athlunkard bridge one way outbound in order to reduce traffic on the Corbally Road.

Yeah that's a great idea John :rolleyes:, well done, so instead of coming in Corbally Road, ALL that traffic will wind up going out through Parteen (Which wouldn't be able to handle that volume of traffic) and then trying to come in New Road, Ennis Road and Condell Road. Making those roads which are already over crowded at peak times even worse.

You are an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

It really goes to show what kind of morons pass as public representatives in this city.[/Rant]

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056564102

RANT Fail

Whether another thread exists or not doesn't make the rant invalid, The placement was a fail alright, I'll give you that. But the rant itself is sound.

source wrote: »
    Whether another thread exists or not doesn't make the rant invalid, The placement was a fail alright, I'll give you that. But the rant itself is sound.

rant Fail!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭phog

I needed to top up the coolant in my car, I was up near Halfords last Sunday and called to check the price, iirc it was €11, I didn't buy it. today I went to Limerick Brakes motor factors in Catherdral Place and bought it for €3.

Now there's some mark-up for Haldfords.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

phog wrote: »
    I needed to top up the coolant in my car, I was up near Halfords last Sunday and called to check the price, iirc it was €11, I didn't buy it. today I went to Limerick Brakes motor factors in Catherdral Place and bought it for €3.

Now there's some mark-up for Haldfrauds.

FYP :)

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Any news with anyone? :)

Any news with anyone? :)

did you get in UPC yet sniper? go on, post up a speed test and make me want to fling my phone off the far wall... :D

Trying to find the best deal, the voucher is only still available in Carphone Warehouse, So I'm going in on Monday when things have died down around the house! (sisters 21st tonight, so getting everything ready for it!) Then I'll be changing over! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It would appear I have a shiny new mod-ship. That's news, right..? :o

• Advertisement

i see one mod ship that matters and two that dont :P

mobile users of the touch site cant see any modships at all, even under ye're respective profiles, so missed that one IO, that'll tell you how often i browse boards on the phone now, i get the e-mail notifications of new posts on the phone too, but what would actually be handy (an admin headache definitely) is if you could specify in your user CP a preference for whether you wanted e-mail notification links parsed for the touch site or the full site, or an even less headache would be that when you'd click on the e-mail link, the server on boards end would detect that you were using a mobile browser and forward you to the touch site accordingly, it wouldnt be a big inconvenience and a lot of sites (theregister.co.uk, google even) have it set that way now as default, redirect, and then you can go full site if you want to punish yourself! :D

Congrats IO! :)

For a few minutes I thought that you were talking about a kinda "Mod Ship" Ie. Alien Space ship, implying you decided to get the new car like you were saying :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I'm getting a new car next week if that helps, fashion show boy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Anyone know anywhere on that does A3 printing?

And that would be open on a Sunday? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

It would appear I have a shiny new mod-ship. That's news, right..? :o

Ya....sure :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Kess73 wrote: »
    I'm getting a new car next week if that helps, fashion show boy. :)

Modern or a classic?

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Your forum should be in under Fashion & Appearance, not sports. :P
    Congrats IO! :)

For a few minutes I thought that you were talking about a kinda "Mod Ship" Ie. Alien Space ship, implying you decided to get the new car like you were saying :P

I could do with a new car. Calling it "The Mod Ship" would probably get me lynched though!
    Ya....sure :p

Like a boss. :cool:

Your forum should be in under Fashion & Appearance, not sports. :P

thats poor....you disappointing me

• Advertisement

thats poor....you disappointing me

That was too easy. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement