Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone unlock computer repairs in Limerick,recommended

Options
  • 12-11-2011 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi all
    This is not a promo thread or anything like that,mods sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread i just want to explain what happened when i looked for help to unlock my xperia play

I got an xperia play off adverts an all was going well till i tried to upgrade the software ota and it bricked my phone i recovered this but had no radio (register on the network) so i had to send it to fonemenders who sorted the problem but the phone came back lock to a network that i did not want (not fonemenders fault they were brill)so here i am with a locked play that was like a psp as no gsm signal and network locked,:mad:

the moral of the story is i went into this chap on saturday morning and he stated that he can do this for me but it might take an hour,i hadn't the time and asked if this can be done quicker and the man their said he would try,15mim later i recieved a call,your phone is unlocked,i tested this and it is working perfert,

so anyone in limerick looking to get their phone unlocked or repaired i would say go to this chap,

hope this can help

the details on a card he gave me are
    N.D.service
    mobile phone and computer,
    unlock and repairs
    ndservice@ymail.com

it on foxes bow at the back of the darkside store

i will be going back again if i have phone or computer probs

p.s. before you say i am working for this company i don't and i have being involved in the industry for a long time look at my older posts (not the jokes)

anyway just said i would mention

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jcole

greg_f wrote: »
    Hi all
    This is not a promo thread or anything like that,mods sorry if this is posted in the wrong thread i just want to explain what happened when i looked for help to unlock my xperia play

I got an xperia play off adverts an all was going well till i tried to upgrade the software ota and it bricked my phone i recovered this but had no radio (register on the network) so i had to send it to fonemenders who sorted the problem but the phone came back lock to a network that i did not want (not fonemenders fault they were brill)so here i am with a locked play that was like a psp as no gsm signal and network locked,:mad:

the moral of the story is i went into this chap on saturday morning and he stated that he can do this for me but it might take an hour,i hadn't the time and asked if this can be done quicker and the man their said he would try,15mim later i recieved a call,your phone is unlocked,i tested this and it is working perfert,

so anyone in limerick looking to get their phone unlocked or repaired i would say go to this chap,

hope this can help

the details on a card he gave me are
    N.D.service
    mobile phone and computer,
    unlock and repairs
    ndservice@ymail.com

it on foxes bow at the back of the darkside store

i will be going back again if i have phone or computer probs

p.s. before you say i am working for this company i don't and i have being involved in the industry for a long time look at my older posts (not the jokes)

anyway just said i would mention

I'm going to try this guy now... Thanks for the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭greg_f

Ya i was back onto him again as my old phone was sitting in the press an x10i with a broken usb port and according to most posts the phone is done and you would need an external charger to resolve this,He said he can repair :D

This Buisness is good all i have to say is look up the other repair store for reviews they are all bad but i have nothing but good things to say about this one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Do you know if he can replace screens on phones as well? I broke my Galaxy S2 today & i need to get it sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

I broke the screen on my iphone today, wonder can he help me too

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

I no a friend of mine has replaced his own iphone screen more than once. He buys the screen on ebay and replaces it no problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

greg_f wrote: »
    Ya i was back onto him again as my old phone was sitting in the press an x10i with a broken usb port and according to most posts the phone is done and you would need an external charger to resolve this,He said he can repair :D

This Buisness is good all i have to say is look up the other repair store for reviews they are all bad but i have nothing but good things to say about this one ;)

hey greg, how much did fixing this cost ya? same problem...

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭kflynn

Yes I went into this guy when my laptop screen broke, cheapest by far of any other company i went to, also very nice guy!!

Will continue to use him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭allimac

Thanks for the heads up,used this guy the other day and was very pleased with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭CraigSmith_IO

If you're phone is still under warranty do not go through an unauthorised repair company or it will void your warranty. If your warranty is up, then go for it by all means. Just if it can be fixed for nothing then bring it back to where you bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cmc82

This guy is top notch I have had many phones in the shop with him he used to operate from the lane behind the chicken hut. He done my iphone 4 for me and it was a proper factory unlock most places just unlock them but if you need to update the software you will have to bring them back to the shop with this guy you can do it yourself with itunes he also registers they are unlocked with apple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 amo86

my boyfriend recently bought an iphone 4 from this guy in foxs bow for 350 euro came with no box charger earphones or reciept he gave me a gevey sim card which dident work at all a few days later the phone was blocked completely and couldent get it unlocked or nothing and your man refused to give him the money back saying he never sold him a phone i would avoid this guy at all costs when buying a phone as he will sell you a stolen one

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sallyr

In relation to unlocking the sim/phone. I recently went to the place on davis street in limerick - the pc repair centre.I brought in my phone which needed to be unlocked. I collected the phone and it had not been fixed at all it only worked for five minutes and when i brought it back was informed it was not their fault..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caherdon

htanks for info, i just rang and they can replace my iphone screen for €30 this week will only take an hour. brilliant thanks .:D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Doug_Smith

No problems with ndservice at all. Unlocked my xperia j in five mins.

Advertisement