Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

zuroph wrote: »
    might want to edit out that number again lads. need permission from the owner to post it here under boards rules AFAIK

It is the official contact number for St Joseph's scouts and is listed as such with the name listed as being the contact.

Just checked on Scouting Ireland and the same name and number is listed on that site as the contact name/number for the public to use.

http://www.scouts.ie/

A lot of local clubs use a mobile as their advertised number for contact, along with the name of who carries the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

thats fair enough, thought it might be a private number u had urself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

zuroph wrote: »
    thats fair enough, thought it might be a private number u had urself.

Nah, I defo would not put up a private number online:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Kess73 wrote: »
    It is the official contact number for St Joseph's scouts and is listed as such with the name listed as being the contact.

Just checked on Scouting Ireland and the same name and number is listed on that site as the contact name/number for the public to use.

http://www.scouts.ie/

A lot of local clubs use a mobile as their advertised number for contact, along with the name of who carries the phone.

bloody hell, that's an excellent resource, just added it to my favorites Kess, never came up when i googled "scouts limerick", only some old site.

i'll have a read of that later! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

My mother just handed me a cd holder from a few years back. Dated 2005, some shocking stuff in there. One creepy one marked "mix 12/11/05. From my old car, odd because I moved out in 2000............

• Advertisement

Beer Baron wrote: »
    My mother just handed me a cd holder from a few years back. Dated 2005, some shocking stuff in there. One creepy one marked "mix 12/11/05. From my old car, odd because I moved out in 2000............

2005? try 1995- doing some spring cleaning there myself and i found a compilation dance tape from around when i was around 17, all the likes of the prodigy- "no good, start the dance", snap- "rhythm is a dancer", urban cookie collective- "the key, the secret"...

the young lad goes mad if i try to take it back off him to destroy it so i don't have to hear them again! the sooner he tires of it, the better! :(

I have Dance 95 in the kitchen CD holder which is basically a storage unit capable of gathering dust. There is a load of other nonsense in their including now 21 I believe.

I have to empty out my parents attic Saturday week and apparently NOW 2 on Double cassette tape is up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

The manager before me took all the cd's when he left, so a few weeks I dug out an old cd holder and brought it work, without checkin it first, some really bad stuff in there but was worth it for a few good finds eg a housemartins cd

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭whistlingtitan

A hippos milk is pink

• Registered Users Posts: 23,723 ✭✭✭✭phog

To save me sifting through pages on the restaurants thread - I'm looking for a recommendation for nice place to head for lunch today. Carvery or a la carte is acceptable.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

phog wrote: »
    To save me sifting through pages on the restaurants thread - I'm looking for a recommendation for nice place to head for lunch today. Carvery or a la carte is acceptable.

Thanks in advance.

Clohesseys is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

Bought mars bars and minstrels in tescos in arthur's quay for 10c! Their best before is the 5th but there was nothing wrong with them. Big display of them by the magazines as you walk in.

Bought mars bars and minstrels in tescos in arthur's quay for 10c! Their best before is the 5th but there was nothing wrong with them. Big display of them by the magazines as you walk in.

do customer quotas apply? :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

xsiborg wrote: »
    do customer quotas apply? :o

I hope not as if they are still there tomorrow I'll be getting my years supply and a case of diabetes. There was no sign saying so, they had the yellow reduced stickers on them.

I hope not as if they are still there tomorrow I'll be getting my years supply and a case of diabetes. There was no sign saying so, they had the yellow reduced stickers on them.

LMAO, you read my mind! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Voy

The giant dairy milk crunchie bars were about 60c the last time I was in there as well. Cheaper than the smaller ones oddly.

adam from limerick on take me out (tv3)... :D

came on to "horse outside"... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

And girls didn't like him because of the accent and because he's a bogger. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

And girls didn't like him because of the accent and because he's a bogger. :pac:

Shíte missed this - You never gave your on opinion on him BG08, too busy mopping the couch? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭adaminho

I swear it wasn't me!

• Advertisement

adaminho wrote: »

I swear it wasn't me!

lol, if it was, the fact you're a good looking guy seemed to distract the girls from the whole rubberbandits lingo!

why, oh why... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

lol, if it was, the fact you're a good looking guy seemed to distract the girls from the whole rubberbandits lingo!

why, oh why... :D

In fairness..."Dat's Limerick citaaay" was all on Foley. :pac:

In fairness..."Dat's Limerick citaaay" was all on Foley. :pac:

just watched it back there and you're spot on!

have it on series record on the sky box... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I think i asked this before...but...pay as you go pools in limerick outside of UL ? any of the hotels do pay as you go?

I think i asked this before...but...pay as you go pools in limerick outside of UL ? any of the hotels do pay as you go?

hmm, i'd doubt it D that any of the hotels would do pay as you go for the pulic, my wife is a member of the clarion gym and if she wants to take the young lad for a swim, she has to pay €5 for him. as far as i know, only members can bring guests.

even at that it's only a paddling pool really- 20m, 1m depth... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Corbally.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a dry cleaners?

Or are they all stupidly expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭source

Place on Gerard Street (Opposite Bobby Byrnes), is pretty decently priced. Got a king sized duvet done in there for €14 before.

Paschal in Hangers Dry Cleaners in Mount Kennet charges €1 a kilo for a bag wash, he does a fine job of pressing shirts, ties and pants too, though i couldn't quote you a proper price on those... :o

http://limerick.ratemyarea.com/places/hangers-dry-cleaning-125737

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Hey guys, does anyone have a spare ADSL modem router I could borrow for a day, my eircom one (i know) is not picking up the line and I wanna see if its a router problem or not :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement