Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

COD Wikia wrote: »
    The CM901 is one of the deadliest assault rifles because of its high damage

LOL.

I actually like the CM901, usually rotate between that the scar and the acr when using AR's.

Congrats to you and X on the win btw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Cheer's,they got **** on by X :P Think he got a Collat on someone.

Striker ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Fcuk in hell, 2 of ye beat the full party? :pac: I gotta watch this later!
    x43r0 wrote: »
    Bear in mind of course we had 4 randomers on the team.

it was 6 on 6 i think and it was back and forth all through the game too. it wasnt a walk over for either side.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

I knew that outpost game was going to be unlivedownable.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Played about 4 games tonight. All of them encapsulated in those 40 odd minutes everything that's wrong with this game. Disgraceful shameless camping...

Quite quite sickening...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

BRDS v BRDS .... epic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Lynx, Happi, Kaos, Eamonn, Dave and myself are BRDS champions, 3-1. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

IPAM wrote: »
    BEDS v BRDS .... epic :)

Absolutely splendid!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

best games i have ever played on MW3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I don't have the PVR to post the full games so I'm limited to small clips. This pretty much sums the games up :p

• Advertisement

Deadmans hand, Type95 w/noobtubes, FMGs... Can pick a 5 second clip out of 3 games if ya want but the 12 lads that were there know exactly how the games were played ;)

I'll post a few clips tomorrow :)

Edit: BTW I'm sure you'll find a few more of me camping but when it's 2 full parties of, what I'd call, above average players it's nessesary

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Seamus LFC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Was this a boards vs boards game ? Would be tight I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

LakesKeane wrote: »

Ya we were playing GW and split into two parties then got put into the same Dom lobby by chance

I want to formally apologise to the other party, I know there was a fair bit of it going on but I did some serious camping at A flag on Hardhat... humble apologies

196323.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 46 KaosWatson

That was probably.. the most fun i've had on Mw3.. Ever.

x43r0 wrote: »
    LakesKeane wrote: »

Ya we were playing GW and split into two parties then got put into the same Dom lobby by chance

Deadly. Think the ps3 lads did it one time too on purpose but I wasn't on. Makes you a better player no doubt. Not going to get better fast by playing joe average that's for sure.

An evening of epic epicness. I think i may have developed a nervous twitch from over-concentrating.

An evening of epic epicness. I think i may have developed a nervous twitch from over-concentrating.

Am actually knackered after those four games, takes a lot out of ya, thats for sure :(

It's happened before (was 5 v 4 and random) but never 4 games in a row that I recall.

• Advertisement

Cossax wrote: »
    It's happened before (was 5 v 4 and random) but never 4 games in a row that I recall.

The better team won in the end and the losers backed out :P

I jest...

X and his C4 of doom, fell victim to it a few times in those games.

Wowza

Epic Ninja Skills
    Someone from your team killed me from the exact same position earlier in the game. I went back to get my revenge. You were just an innocent victim :o

Like I said, I've no shame in admitting to a bit of camping, just showing that everyone was at something...

To say I raged after that happened would be an understatement :D:D:D

As someone already said, they were probably the best games and most fun I've had on Xbox, serious craic!!

Like I said, I've no shame in admitting to a bit of camping, just showing that everyone was at something...

To say I raged after that happened would be an understatement :D:D:D

As someone already said, they were probably the best games and most fun I've had on Xbox, serious craic!!

We should check if we can get more than 9 people into a private lobby now. Had problems before. Best fun I had on Black Ops was when we used to play private S&D or dom games where everyone used the same class.

Fun but stressful and tiring, not sure I'd want to be doing that every night! :o Always nice to get a few challenging games in, we're not going to improve much by just constantly pub stomping.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Cossax wrote: »
    Fun but stressful and tiring, not sure I'd want to be doing that every night! :o Always nice to get a few challenging games in, we're not going to improve much by just constantly pub stomping.

O ya? feck it I'm bringing the xbox up next week(play the vid at the 30 second mark)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

Great game guys, I've got to find better tryhardpants

Advertisement