Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DarraghAFC

if you have room around 4 or 5 invite me oiDizYx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Not enough x's or y's in your name lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 DarraghAFC

theres only one x and one y so what you on about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

5 man C4 last night. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Stop trolling the new guys, they're the future :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'll be back on tonight. Been craving COD to the point that I called up to my brothers house and played on his PS3. I played 2 games before my hands nearly cramped up from that ****ty controller

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

x43r0 wrote: »
    I'll be back on tonight. Been craving COD to the point that I called up to my brothers house and played on his PS3. I played 2 games before my hands nearly cramped up from that ****ty controller

bad...tradesman....tools

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    bad...tradesman....tools

tumblr_lpc2zgn8YP1qzzd6io1_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

DarraghAFC wrote: »
    theres only one x and one y so what you on about

Exactly not enough!! need more x's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lost 3 games tonight :mad: don't think that's ever happened me with a near full party

edit: also Team Defender is a muck game

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Yeah the olde team defender didn't really go as well as I thought it would. Really campy game. Don't know whats happening the last week but it seems that the game play of most people we come up against consists of sitting in their own spawns and not moving the whole game. I know camping is a part of the game but I don't remember it being this bad in other cods. Its actually starting to put me off the game at the moment.
    On that, many of ye have battlefield 3?If there was enough of ye with it and we could organize a few games I'd be up for picking it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'll probably pick it up soon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

IPAM wrote: »
    I'll probably pick it up soon

If you wanna pay for postage and packaging you can have mine :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

IPAM wrote: »
    Lost 3 games tonight :mad: don't think that's ever happened me with a near full party

edit: also Team Defender is a muck game

Must have been after I left. :cool:

Was fun playing against you's last night,

**** ON FURIOUS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Cossax wrote: »
    Must have been after I left. :cool:

Fecking ground war and team defender. Great fun getting killed by idiots staying in their own spawn with blind eye and assassin. Think kells was the only one on the other teams actually using both analog sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Some great games with the lads there, private and public.

Discovered C4 on Sunday... Great fun but it plays havoc with your k/d as you tend to f**k about. Had a quad feed lined up in Arkaden but went for C4 instead and got two and died at the same time...

everlast75 wrote: »
    Some great games with the lads there, private and public.

Discovered C4 on Sunday... Great fun but it plays havoc with your k/d as you tend to f**k about. Had a quad feed lined up in Arkaden but went for C4 instead and got two and died at the same time...

That's a fail, that's a C4 throwing fail... play the next clip steven!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Hey Dave, I've plenty of other clips with more catastrophic fails I can assure you...

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hey Dave, I've plenty of other clips with more catastrophic fails I can assure you...

Very good my friend...once I get that PVR I'll be starting on the failtage so have them at the ready ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

great games last night lads, the last few Vs X, kells and everlast were a blast, pretty tight games

Ah yes, let us never forget the battle of outpost where the humble x43r0 with his sniper rifle and kells with his shotgun triumphed in the face of adversity against the might of a full boards party :D

Ah yes, let us never forget the battle of outpost where the humble x43r0 with his sniper rifle and kells with his shotgun triumphed in the face of adversity against the might of a full boards party :D
    uless someone has video proof then it never happened :D

Faolchu wrote: »
    unless someone has video proof then it never happened :D

It'll be in my fileshare for evermore :D

damn it LOL. seriously tense game though easpecially the back grenade spamming on b dom at the end what was it 2011-191 or something like that at the end

Faolchu wrote: »
    unless someone has video proof then it never happened :D

Someone easy watching for myself later on so. Also if anyone on the full party side wants to throw it into their fileshare, i'D like to see both sides :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Fcuk in hell, 2 of ye beat the full party? :pac: I gotta watch this later!

I haven't played COD in a week, I'm getting the shakes...

I haven't played COD in a week, I'm getting the shakes...

Played like three games over the weekend... Missus is working tonight so I shall be making the most of my free time :pac:

Fcuk in hell, 2 of ye beat the full party? :pac: I gotta watch this later!

Bear in mind of course we had 4 randomers on the team. But also bear in mind, I was sniping and kells, the maniac, decided to use a shotgun on the biggest map in the game :p

• Advertisement

COD Wikia wrote: »
    The CM901 is one of the deadliest assault rifles because of its high damage

LOL.

Advertisement