Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

x43r0 wrote: »
    No, why would I? :confused:

I don't get it either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Cossax wrote: »
    Out of curiousity, do any of the XBox boardies ever look at the PS3 thread? Seems like a lot of one way traffic going on.

Best make it private then. That kells fella is always 'looking' at our thread. I sometimes feel violated by his posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Cossax wrote: »
    Out of curiousity, do any of the XBox boardies ever look at the PS3 thread? Seems like a lot of one way traffic going on.

I did once, purely for stalking Perrin. Apparently they think Perrin has a deep golden voice and not the Ralph Wiggun reading Hans Moleman lines castrato combination we on xbox know he has. I didn't bother enlightening them.

They don't even know he stopped playing on xbox on account of his voice brought about deafness to several xbox gamers' dogs and shattered tvs. Apparently his voicemail greeting message is used after waterboarding in Guantanamo bay to break particularly resilient residents, in spite of a UN ruling that his voice is both cruel and unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

PKP Is OP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Looks like I missed all the fun, so to keep myself amused, I shall watch this over and over and I shall chuckle pacman.gif

yimrsg wrote: »
    I did once, purely for stalking Perrin. Apparently they think Perrin has a deep golden voice and not the Ralph Wiggun reading Hans Moleman lines castrato combination we on xbox know he has. I didn't bother enlightening them.

They don't even know he stopped playing on xbox on account of his voice brought about deafness to several xbox gamers' dogs and shattered tvs. Apparently his voicemail greeting message is used after waterboarding in Guantanamo bay to break particularly resilient residents, in spite of a UN ruling that his voice is both cruel and unusual.

tumblr_lerwe658pK1qfrrv2o1_500.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

PKP Is OP

Only in my hands ;) The EZ M.O.A.B gun

Nah the PM9 is the ezy mode one.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,988 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

yimrsg wrote: »
    Moabs for Ross, Muse and Seamas, total was around 8. Finally got a positive A/D ratio. Got 58 assists in a game. Used the word callisthenics in a match. A cast member of Eastenders got a mention along with chutney. Also this:

RICKYYYYY

pat-butcher.jpg

Pat Butcher & "chutney" = above

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

She is one horrid lookin yoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

LakesKeane wrote: »
    You weren't playing boardsies by any chance? :D

no i wasnt, at least the lads here would let you get in to defend the site before trapping you in there and bringing on the woopass. but to stop you defending your objective WTF? kill whores thats what they are

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

did any of you check to see how the guy managed the triple spawn snipe @ the start of one of the games last night?

Got a nice KSG-12 MOAB there with Benrob,Jev and Kaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Got a nice KSG-12 MOAB there with Benrob,Jev and Kaos.

Oh ya, continue to rub it in. What number is that one, 37?? I'm only 36 and a half behind ya so :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

MiCr0 wrote: »
    did any of you check to see how the guy managed the triple spawn snipe @ the start of one of the games last night?

Was that the one on dome? There a spot there where you aim through the blue tarp and it hits A dom. It works the opposite way too

Got 2 MOAB's in 2 games there would have been 3 but for Doc...He know's what he done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Got 2 MOAB's in 2 games there would have been 3 but for Doc...He know's what he done.

Spill the beans, what did he do :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Get one with the PM-9 yet?

Haven't tried since 16 KS i got :P

Failed a double MOAB there,got to 22 on the second streak and died.

Just came off there,ended with 7 all together

gg's lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

All ye and ye'r fancy MOABs...I haven't ever got a tactical nuke or anything near a MOAB. I jelly. :o

• Advertisement

I did not rage <_<

• Registered Users Posts: 18,988 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

do you reckon knowledge of spawn points is the most important aspect of getting a MOAB, or is it another factor, i.e. reaction time?

Weapon loadout seems not to be much of a factor, considering yourself, Cossax, Happii iMuse et all have used sh*tty weapons and got one...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

everlast75 wrote: »
    do you reckon knowledge of spawn points is the most important aspect of getting a MOAB, or is it another factor, i.e. reaction time?

Weapon loadout seems not to be much of a factor, considering yourself, Cossax, Happii iMuse et all have used sh*tty weapons and got one...

I'd say its all down to situational awareness. At a glance, if you can figure out the spawns by looking where your team are on the mini map, it makes it so much easier to get one. Shitty opponents would have to be the main factor in it though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

everlast75 wrote: »

i think its is knowing were people are spawning, just look at ur own team mates in the mini map, were ever your team mates are the enemy isnt, in Kill confirmed and team deathmatch you call tell easy enough were people are. in domination you can tell were the enemy is from what flag they have but in this game the spawns switch to much so it can make it hard.

Died one off a double MOAB with Lynx and Eamo there.

FML, on Lockdown to which isn't my best MOAB map :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Died one off a double MOAB with Lynx and Eamo there.

FML, on Lockdown to which isn't my best MOAB map :/

Double xp working for ya's yet?

Yeah been working a while now anyway.

I WANTZ DOUBLE WEAPON XP!

Me and Lynx where saying they should have just given every one 2 Tokens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Yep, got a handy 50k XP in first match :)

Fukin internet went there guys,sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Lost a game of dom last night on bootleg mainly due a teammate who went 1-32 who then quit just before the end. If I used my arse cheeks I'd get that score providing the joypad was sufficiently sturdy.

196008.jpg

Also the RSASS with silencer and kick is a savage gun that works really well with stalker as it's got such low recoil.

Advertisement