Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's try another story - just ONE line per contributor

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CUCINA

"You didn't read the charter! You didn't read the charter", he kept repeating to himself...then the man in the wheelchair with the funny voice realised that he was only having a bad dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

hawkins was confused after this terrible nightmare,he read the charter over and over non stop for three days and three nights. Then came to the conclusion the universe would be a better place without sarky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

GHAY

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

sNarah woke up screaming from here nightmare about a world in which Sarky did not exist. If there were such a world, that would not be the kind of world sNarah would want to live in!!!

Ah but luckily, there he was, Sarky the house-gerbil, still safe in his cage, running around happily on his hamsterwheel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The hamsterwheel .... OF DOOM

PoomPoomPoom (dramatic music hussle)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

You need to up the medication

said Tumbledore, Sarky the Gerbil's owner to Harry. I don't think he'll survive otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

"I'm afraid my dear chap ", lisped Sir Roderick Snogginberry ,"that we will have to remove that hamster cage from your arse, or that damnable hamster will freewheel up your colon".

• Advertisement
Advertisement