Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's try another story - just ONE line per contributor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Particularly upset by the badgers death was his wife sNarah, who played sad tunes on her piano accordion deep into the night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I have a piano accordeon? Kewl!! Ah feck the badger, I never loved him anyway.

Oh sorry we're still writing, so put the above sentence in brackets and add 'sNarah thought to hersefl' after it.

sNarah often said her thoughts aloud, some thought it was because she had no inner monologue, but in reality it was because her inner monologue was on the outside, and her outer monologue was safely hidden somewhere that nobody would ever find. Apart from the person in the next line.

Which happens to be me! So now my inner outer monologue is not hearable to anyone but me which means I must export my inner monologue to the inside and revert back to that outer monologue in order to provide this next line. Which I have now done.

*faints in exhaustion*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

*the forest animals pried the bottle out of her hand *and when she woke up she was deaf...counldn't hear inner outer, outer inner reverted outer inner or even the new inner outer outer inner monologue..

and so the forest animals cheered that the evil sNarah who hadn't mourned her lovely badger husband was no longer a threat to them by exploding things at will with her exceptional hearing...

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That's a pretty deus ex machina way of dealing with sNarah's newfound gift.

I wouldn't buy this book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 CosmicCrusader

Then the sun explodes in a giant supernova, destroy earth and its inhabitants

but luckily the spaceship they had built was ready just in time.. just a small tailspin as they shot off into the sun dark...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

But then one of the forest animals did a fart on the spaceship, it caught fire and created a new, even brighter sun, which unleashed a whole new gastly odour over the universe which was now visible again.

Gah! I was rather liking where this was going. Not as much anymore though. Boo for writing me out of the story! You're dead right Sarky, why would you want to buy this book without me in it!!! Tsss.

Anyho - Then there was A BIG BANG.

• Advertisement

so mama squirrel who had great experience of the crazy drunk skunk who used to hit up her tree, took out her cosmic strength bathroom freshner.. and *bang* the smell was gone....

Like so:
    Before+BigBang.JPG
    (not enough pictures in this book!!!!!!!)

sNarah wrote: »
    Gah! I was rather liking where this was going. Not as much anymore though. Boo for writing me out of the story! You're dead right Sarky, why would you want to buy this book without me in it!!! Tsss.

Anyho - Then there was A BIG BANG.

no no no you're only deaf to your inner outer outer inner whatsit... and i'm sure *someone* can imagine you back to full health...

waiting.gif

And as sNarah returned in full health to the story mirraculously she brought back the Gastly odour which was now immune to bathroom freshner.

Hooray! - she innermonologued to herself - I am alive, Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeee

Yes she is alive but she may aswell be dead as she smells too bad to go near,even the animals who lost their sense of smell wont go near her

after stabbing half the colony, sNarah tripped over a sympathic hybrid robot badger with no smell receptors and *fell *in love all over again cos he reminded her of simpler days with her old badger husband before the world got so fcuked up....

• Advertisement

But then in an unprecidented occurence cakes of rice returned from that place you go when you die but now he was made of steel and immortal nothing could ever ever ever...ever kill him again...ever

But it really wasn't any use, as this new metal-invincible-cakesofrice had no arms, legs, hands, feet, genitals, neck or head. In fact it was just a metal torso, which was completely unable to move in any way, or communicate in any way.

so they stuck a shade on his head and plugged him in and made some tea, sat in the front room of the now crashed spaceship and oohhhed and aaahhhed over their new discovery...

But then stephen hawking returned and gave Cakesofrice arms legs genitals and a head and a real heart but that was after he made a trip with a unusually happy girl from kansas, her dog, a scarecrow, and a lion to The Ruby City, but the witches ate everyone but Cakes of rice who was now a fully fleged member of the World Pen Cellector Society

Aha! sNarah turned up again! AHA!

And she subsequently turned Cakesofrice into one of the pens of that boring arsehole Pen society!

POEF *magic Pen turning spell*

disc-2gb-pen.jpg

But then the pen maggically started to write, it wrote that louth will beat Meath in the leinster final and that sNArah will join the Artane Marching band playin her bagpipe and that grass will turn blue due to sNarah playing her bagpipes badly and that what the pen writes will be the new religion of all those wo followed star wars as their religion as the wookkee language became extinct ...

SORRY just of topic for a minute
    it wrote that louth will beat Meath in the leinster final

I don't think so... not a chance in pen loving robot making hell with stephen hawkins on the sidelines giving directions...

not a hope...

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

does that look like i'm from meath???

cbyrd wrote: »
    SORRY just of topic for a minute

Read the charter.

bleh.. charters...

right so

along came stephen hawkins with a magic rubber eraser and rubbed out the funny statement that louth beat Meath and wrote the truth that they hammered them worse than dublin,then sNarah can play the national anthem at the all-ireland on her bagpipes... badly .. where Meath win again...

:pac::P

• Advertisement

*sigh*

You didn't read the charter.

Advertisement