Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marian Finucane

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

two minutes in and she's off on her anti- Trump agenda , Hilary and her brigade are the sorest losers i've ever witnessed , who's, left to blame now ?....Noddy maybe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

"I had to drive the whole way to Naas for Ken".

I'm not even sure I was taking her seriously up to that point, but after she said that ....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Was Maureen Gaffney supposed to be helping us prepare for Christmas? She is depressing the hell out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Turkey and ham and all the trimmings. Roasties in goose fat.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Joe,

I coat my potatoes in cous cous and a little maple syrup, add goose fat, cloves of garlic and rosemary. It's seriously tasty.

• Advertisement

Whitemore ignores Marion's tabloid remarks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Same as every other year then.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Same as every other year then.

Is NEvan bombing his way down the m3 to tell us how to cook turkey while holding onto twins and keeping 'Amelda 'occupied , or DArina (don't mention the guy in the dungeon in Ballymalloe )Allen on the line from 'east COrk '

Let's be honest about it here. They didn't discover that the Russians were involved in hacking the election until Hilary lost. This story wouldn't be getting airtime at all if Hilary had won.

And I don't really care what £ergus £inlay has to say.

Let's be honest about it here. They didn't discover that the Russians were involved in hacking the election until Hilary lost. This story wouldn't be getting airtime at all if Hilary had won.

And I don't really care what £ergus £inlay has to say.
    It shows the contempt the Current DEmocrat party's leadership have for their followers if they think they're going to belive all the recent claims of hacking and Russian interference ....it's not the Russians that lost the election for them ,it's their own leaders .

• Advertisement

"The truth on the ground is often very different to what is put out by the media"

I assume he's talking about RTE there, yeah?

Oops69 wrote: »
    Is NEvan bombing his way down the m3 to tell us how to cook turkey while holding onto twins and keeping 'Amelda 'occupied , or DArina (don't mention the guy in the dungeon in Ballymalloe )Allen on the line from 'east COrk '

Rumour has it Tim committed a professional foul there if you catch my drift.....

I like David Learmount from the Air Crash Investigation program... He's such a grumpy b*stard as well, he doesn't suffer fools..

lol.. He's already correcting Marion... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,193 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Great, just what we need to round the year off; a programme about dead musicians.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Jaysus. A higher death count than two episodes of liveline

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Great, just what we need to round the year off; a programme about dead musicians.

I'd say Duffy is going mad.. He's leaves RTE studios for two days, and somebody has already emptied his closet.

I missed her sign off earlier.
    I'm guessing that's the last we'll hear from her until sometime in the middle of January.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I missed her sign off earlier.
    I'm guessing that's the last we'll hear from her until sometime in the middle of January.

She wished everybody a Happy Christmas... Then she wished everybody a Happy New Year... I think she must have just forgotten to wish everybody a happy Easter.

Ah now , lads. Were ye not listening? She said she'd be back on New Years Day.

Ah now , lads. Were ye not listening? She said she'd be back on New Years Day.

Yeah but that's New Year's Day 2020 I think, Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Just tuned in. What the f**k am I listening to?

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Singing politicians, followed by arguments and debate :D

Singing politicians, followed by arguments and debate :D

I'm trying to decide which is worse, politicians singing or Bobby Kerr talking.

Why are RTE giving Aonghus yet another opportunity to plug his show?

If McAnally wanted to pay a true and lasting tribute to his late friend, Christy Hennessey, he'd stop murdering Christy’s songs :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

I just heard the start, was it presented by Claire Byrne? I heard the line up, and with the exception of Michael Fitzmaurice, the rest of them are the usual daydreaming whingers, with no sense of the real world that most people live in. Good to see the show doesn't change with time

The fort lauderdale shooter was clearly suffering from a psychosis , marion couldn't get in an- anti-trump dig although she was looking for some angle on it.

Oh I spoke too soon , here we go, I'm sure the ousted ambassador will provide marion's anti-Trump hit.

The fort lauderdale shooter was clearly suffering from a psychosis , marion couldn't get in an- anti-trump dig although she was looking for some angle on it.

I think the media has been quick to judge the guy on this. Seems like everybody expects these guys from the poorer communities to go off an fight their wars and come back perfectly mentally intact, which isn't usually the case. Surely they would have learned this from Vietnam. I mean even their "American Sniper" hero was killed by a guy with PTSD. The question is how either of these guys was allowed to have a gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Am I the only one absolutely stunned that you can carry guns in your baggage on a flight? Incredible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,286 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Callan57 wrote: »
    Am I the only one absolutely stunned that you can carry guns in your baggage on a flight? Incredible!

It was in his checked baggage just for clarity.

In the hold,not accessible during flight.

Still mad stuff as you rightly point out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement