Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marian Finucane

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,193 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Squat proof.
    Yep, there's nothing more alarming than that ripping feeling. :)
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Dan Jaman wrote:
    Recession's over, lads. Blethering about how cheap it is to get to the Galapagos.

Wouldn,t be hard to get it cheaper than 8000

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Hopefully soemone buys marion an electronic cigarette , she sounds desperate this morning , a bag of phlegm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Ah you don't need to spend a fortune to do self massage, wha! :D

Ventiate, ventilate, ventilate.
    Stick yer arse out of the window.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

I'd just like to wish Peader Tobin the best of luck... :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    This may come as some sort of news to you, but a significant percentage of those who voted for Brexit were simpletons, nasty closet racists, and xenophobes. Another significant percentage were misled by the utter lies and BS generated by the 'Out' campaign.
    I would be in favour of another referendum with NO campaigning allowed from either side and anyone found to be breaching that rule banged up for five years.

I laughed out loud at this. The arrogance is astounding.

I laughed out loud at this. The arrogance is astounding.

Nice to know you're so easily amused.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Oops69 wrote: »
    Hopefully soemone buys marion an electronic cigarette , she sounds desperate this morning , a bag of phlegm.

Plus, I thought her review of the papers was all over the place. She sounded like she was murmuring to herself as she flicked through a few papers in the shop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

"so to speak"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So to speak

Matt Carthy is a poor performer. They should have got one of their heavy hitters in. This is a big story and Sinn Fein need to spin it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,758 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Jesus 14 gates ?

Matt Carthy is a poor performer. They should have got one of their heavy hitters in. This is a big story and Sinn Fein need to spin it properly.

Yeah listening to him he's doing a poor enough job. Mary Lou would have better.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,286 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Getting hammered, and reverting to whataboutery.

Going high- note very quickly.

I do agree with the other contributor though.. It's very unfair that Gerry NEVER comes to studio to answer questions. He always sends out somebody to bat for him. I mean, these questions are all specifically for Gerry..... is he at home minding Ted or what?

I'd love to punch the head off that Bord Gais energy w**ker.

Marian giving her pal a free advertising spot for his house.

This is a bit pants.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Couldn't he sell it to Brendan investments

The way Noel Dempsey Is Yabbering on in his fake outrgage , one would think he has a memory problem and blotted out his years in Government , classic trait of egotists .

• Advertisement

The problem with the state leasing housing is that the people who move in expect the place to be a f**king palace when they move in and the state to be at their beck and hall every time the heating oil runs out or a bulb blows. If you could hand off keys and people were prepared to be self sufficient and look after any minor issues themselves, this would be a different story.

Oops69 wrote: »
    The way Noel Dempsey Is Yabbering on in his fake outrgage

I am curious as to why he's back appearing on panel shows now. Wasn't that what Hanafin started doing before she decided to run for election again.

OH , Noels memory is having a slight temporary recovery "partly in our term in government ", he mumbles.

More Trump bashing dressing up as reporting. Get over it Marion, the woman lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,286 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The problem with the state leasing housing is that the people who move in expect the place to be a f**king palace when they move in and the state to be at their beck and hall every time the heating oil runs out or a bulb blows. If you could hand off keys and people were prepared to be self sufficient and look after any minor issues themselves, this would be a different story.

Very sound observation Peter.

Google for Glasgow Easterhouse Homesteading.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,893 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I do agree with the other contributor though.. It's very unfair that Gerry NEVER comes to studio to answer questions. He always sends out somebody to bat for him. I mean, these questions are all specifically for Gerry..... is he at home minding Ted or what?

Gerry was on Morning Ireland during the week, refusing to answer. He will be doing the same today at 1 o'clock RTE Radio 1.

Gerry was on Morning Ireland during the week, refusing to answer. He will be doing the same today at 1 o'clock RTE Radio 1.

Truth recovery process seems to be the buzzword.

Richard Crowley asking Gerry to talk to the guy they meet with the stack family and ask him if he is willing to talk to the gardai and you'd swear that he was asking him to rat him out to the gardai which he was asking to do.

More Trump bashing dressing up as reporting. Get over it Marion, the woman lost.
    she is the epitome of the term 'sour pus '.
    of course that could be applied to Both Marion and Hilary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Considering Mary Lou's previous use/abuse of Dail privilege, I'm not surprised she's been keeping a low profile.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement