Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marian Finucane

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Don't forget that Kimmage is on the other side pretty shortly people. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭sideboard

Dan Jaman wrote: »
    Take your own advice and hop it.

That sounds like the talk of 'the bully'. Think I'll go at my time of choosing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Here we go

Just listen to this bullsh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Joining us in studio.
    There was me thinking they were in the middle of a field.

@ sideboard. MM is highly paid to speak in public. He should make a better effort. I pay my tv licence so I think I'm entitled to be critical.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

Marian shocked that the yanks carry guns and america is not like ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

Carol Coleman mysteriously disappeared after 'getting smart ' with George Bush in that interview a few years ago , are RTE trying to rehab her .

Now we have an ad for an RTÉ show

sligojoek wrote: »
    Joining us in studio.
    There was me thinking they were in the middle of a field.

@ sideboard. MM is highly paid to speak in public. He should make a better effort. I pay my tv licence so I think I'm entitled to be critical.

No problem if his contribution is of poor quality (tell me where his contribution is/was less than you would expect). So you pay your tv licence, does that permit you to belittle a person's stammer. Again, be proud of your contributions!!

Is it actually a sustainable model to have fifteen kids, send none of them to school, and expect that they will all have successful careers. The Travellers need to start doing something to help themselves and stop blaming "The Settled People". This guy is just an enabler and offers the opportunity for all Travellers to blame their ills on discrimination.

Big mistake by John there

• Advertisement

Big mistake by John there

What did he say Sept? I switched over to Newstalk for a second.

sideboard wrote: »
    No problem if his contribution is of poor quality (tell me where his contribution is/was less than you would expect). So you pay your tv licence, does that permit you to belittle a person's stammer. Again, be proud of your contributions!!
    Manseragh doesn't have a stammer he has poor diction and communication skills.

What did he say Sept? I switched over to Newstalk for a second.

He called Obama a warmonger

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

I think that this OTT obsession with Trump is playing right into his hands. No doubt it goes down spectatularly well with his constituency who probably love that their man has ridden into town and everybody is running for cover behind the tool shed.

He called Obama a warmonger

I heard this term "injustice collector" used to describe Eric Harris (Columbine shooter) and I think it's also applies to John Connors. There is never any appreciation for what the State DOES provide for Travellers in the way of funding and benefit payments. It's all about how they are oppressed by the evil settled people, never the fact that they are really oppressed by the limitations of their own traditions in a modern society.

When he was on the late late recently he made a few wayward remarks as well. He wouldn't accept that John "Frog" Ward was in the process of robbing Nally when he was shot i.e. and that if he hadn't been on the rob he would still be alive. He made another remark about how it's was the State's fault that the people died in Carrick Mines. But it seems that when you are part of a minority group you can say what you want and nobody will challenge you on it. Nobody wants to be see to be picking on the minorities.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

Go on marian dont hide your hatred or anti trump sentimism

neris wrote: »
    Go on marian dont hide your hatred or anti trump sentimism

Marian is the balanced one here methinks..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

What was in any way historic about yesterdays events? Plenty of 24 carat asswipes have been elected to the office of the US Presidency before.

Marions moved on apparently from her Trump-hating comments ....priniciples , what are those ?, 'sure maybe he's not so bad after all, don't you know and whatever youre having yourself '

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"If we lose the constitution", what is this one on about?

• Advertisement

It's raaaaaather earlier in the states than it is here.

No sh1t Marian

wish Marion would get over time zones, she's constantly reminding us its 3am in new yorK or 2am in melbourne and the callers been up all night ,we know for gods sake.

Oops69 wrote: »
    wish Marion would get over time zones, she's constantly reminding us its 3am in new yorK or 2am in melbourne and the callers been up all night ,we know for gods sake.
    Duffy's as bad. Whenever he has someone from the states on he feels the need to tell us it's the middle of the night over there

No sh1t Marian

Usual stuff to play the person and not the ball on this particular topic, are you usually misogynistic or is it just today?

Duffy's as bad. Whenever he has someone from the states on he feels the need to tell us it's the middle of the night over there
    She's almost as bad as joe with the death and misery now , I'm out.

Usual stuff to play the person and not the ball on this particular topic, are you usually misogynistic or is it just today?
    Hi Arlene Foster , hows the election campaign going?, have you looked up the meaning of misogynistic yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

"If we lose the constitution", what is this one on about?

I would have loved if Marian had time to ask her how she felt about Trumps derogatory comments towards women. My heart sank when she said she set up a women for Trump group in Virginia.

No sh1t Marian

What are you on about?

Terrible sad story. Is the inference here that the woman was distracted by either the special needs child or the grandchild, but just doesn't want to say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Don't use words you don't understand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement