Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen Elizabeth II to visit Ireland.

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

caseyann wrote: »
    So anyone who doesnt agree with her coming and thinks it is a waste of tax payers money and police resources and time and see nothing good come of it or anything economically good as yous would argue for the reason makes better relations and seen as there is no Irish British animosity and hasn't been for a long time except for the handful ,and all that will come out of it is yous and Fianna fail slapping yourselves on the back and good auld mary will get her tea mate over to show off her wealthy living while costing the Irish tax payer 8 million while we pay off the banks and god knows what else . The ones who are opposed to it have an inferiority complex? And yous are the ones in the mind set of thinking if we dont it will cause massive interference with our economy and with relations between England and Ireland.Who really has the inferiority complex?

My God that is hard to read a few full stops and sentences would make it a bit clearer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

IrishTonyO wrote: »
    My God that is hard to read a few full stops and sentences would make it a bit clearer

Sorry speed write and read :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

And... we're done... as per earlier notice. I could close with a joke but that's why I occasionally dabble with a ukulele. Especial thanks to those who offered their views, in favour or against, without going off on a tangent to Alpha Centauri:) There's certainly room for another discussion closer to the date, perhaps with some new views, almost certainly with new people expressing theirs.

/mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement