Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Isreal and American forces ready to attack Iran within days

Options
  • 24-06-2010 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭

Israeli government desperately needs the distraction from the flotilla massacre, and the US government desperately needs the distraction from the unfolding catastrophe playing out in the Gulf of Mexico and beyond.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Z.O.D!!!

Any proof or is that just in your opinion????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I heard about this yesterday evening from a friend in Norway,listening to the radio there he said he heard the US had sent something like 18 more ships.
    He was proclaiming ww3 was about to start.
    I will be watching China/N Korea and Russia for more action before i make that statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

To be honest, even though any sort of distraction would be beneficial to both countries, another war front would bankrupt the US. They would be insane to even try.

Doesnt that go hand in had with the Ct that they or someone is trying to bankrupt America? Thus causing a need for a new world currency.
    Especially now the chinese are considering allowing their currency to appreciate versus the dollar.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-dollar-tumbles-vs-yuan-after-loosening-move-2010-06-21?reflink=MW_news_stmp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

Torakx wrote:
    Especially now the chinese are considering allowing their currency to appreciate versus the dollar.

It's possible the chinese only made these comments ahead of the G20 summit in Canada but don't actually have any intention of revaluing the Yuan (Renminbi) anytime soon.

IMHO, it's not possible to have a 1 world government or 1 world currency since there are too many differences between nations of people and the governments in charge of them for it to succeed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/82/992...ront_Iran.html

http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_...war-alert.html

http://www.debka.com/article/8868/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/iran-on-...zerbaijan.html

In a rare move, Iran has declared a state of war on its northwestern border, debkafile's military and Iranian sources report. Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps men and equipment units are being massed in the Caspian Sea region against what Tehran claims are US and Israeli forces concentrated on army and air bases in Azerbaijan ready to strike Iran's nuclear facilities.
    http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/news.php?Itemid=3191

Israel preparing for prolonged ME war
    http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...onid=351020202

Report: IAF aircraft land at Saudi base

Islam Times says Israeli jets unloaded military equipment in Islamic country ahead of possible Iran strike
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...909732,00.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Israel attacking Iran in "days", was a headline a few years ago and every day since.:rolleyes:

Get them Iran dude, fire breathing terrorists.....!!

humanji wrote: »
    To be honest, even though any sort of distraction would be beneficial to both countries, another war front would bankrupt the US. They would be insane to even try.

:rolleyes:

US is bankrupt.
    War is a money making machine.
    Killing innocents, ravaging the land and Taking souls, is one of the best way to get rich fast!

You do the math.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Precisely, wars are excellent sources of revenue.

Oh just remembered something vaguely there!
    Pakistan quite recently announced they were going to strike a deal with Iran for gas i think it was.
    I wonder was this one of the reasons the states are moving in for the kill.Big profit in gas and big gas companies will make a fortune like Shell is curently in Ireland.Maybe the USA or Israel want this gas for themselves kind of like the oil(or at least appearing to).
    Heres an article i quickly googled.
    http://www.boston.com/news/world/asia/articles/2010/06/23/pakistan_resolute_on_iran_gas_deal/
    Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani made his comments two days after the US special envoy to Pakistan, Richard C. Holbrooke, cautioned Pakistan not to “overcommit’’ itself to the deal because it could run afoul of new sanctions against Iran Congress is finalizing.
    The deal has been a constant source of tension between Pakistan and the United States, with Pakistan arguing that it is vital to its ability to cope with an energy crisis and the United States stressing that it would undercut international pressure on Iran over its nuclear program.

Gilani said Pakistan would reconsider the deal if it violated UN sanctions, but the country was “not bound to follow’’ unilateral US measures. He said media reports that quoted him as saying that Pakistan would heed Holbrooke’s warning were incorrect.

The United Nations has levied four sets of sanctions against Iran for failing to suspend its uranium enrichment, a process that can produce fuel for a nuclear weapon. The latest set of UN sanctions was approved earlier this month.

The United States has also applied a number of unilateral sanctions against Iran.
    Im curious dont they need to enrich uranium to make nuclear power plants also?
    And doesnt the USA have Weapons of Mass Destruction? Who do these hypocrites think they are lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Morphie

mysterious wrote: »

US is bankrupt.
    Killing innocents, ravaging the land and Taking souls, is one of the best way to get rich fast!

You do the math.

I was hoping someone would point this out. Someone did. So I can just quote and think "Correct".

US is bankrupt.

You do the math.
    Ah, misplaced condescension. I love it.

Going to war costs billions. They don't just say "I declare war", click their fingers and watch the money roll in. It's a huge undertaking and something that the US can't afford to do right now. There will be an income in the long term, but that won't be enough to fund the immediate war. And the revenue streams from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars mainly goes to companies, not the US government. The US will only get a paltry some in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Israel attacking Iran in "days", was a headline a few years ago and every day since.:rolleyes:

but if people keep saying it long enough.. they might be eventaully right.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055638914&highlight=attack+iran&page=5

One of a few threads on this subject over the past 3 years....... Its never going to happen.

Iran is to big for either Isreal of the US while they are in Iraq and afganistan.

Look at a map, if they open up a front in Iran they will have a warzone from eastern afganistan to western Iraq, not even the chineese army could control that.

The USA are trying to tie in the United Nations with a hypocritical ban on Irans nuclear capability but not theirs.If that goes ahead and Iran dont stop doign what the states and Israel have done then it could involve USA,Israel,UN(this includes alot of europe too right?) against possibly Russia, Pakistan,Iran and whoever else..maybe china or north korea im not up on russia china or n korea politics really.Just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

US is bankrupt.

You do the math.

But if USA is bankrupt, how could they afford to go to war to make the profit? I could become a millionaire by selling gold at a higher price, but I'd have to buy the gold first. If I was bankrupt, I wouldn't be able to

As humanji said, going to war costs billions. If America is bankrupt, how could they afford to start another war? Let me guess...

They'll get the money (either winking smiley or rolleyes smiley)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

the us simply does not have the manpower at the moment to attack iran unless you are talking about an airwar then they can bomb the place back to the stoneage but i do think that they would like to level the place

To paddyIrishman you can get a loan from a bank to buy the gold :)
    The USA im sure have many ways or playing with the books so teh national debt isnt affected till years later.Look at Greece for an example.
    Also they can issue promissary notes instead of loans which afaik dont effect inflation/debt etc.

As for attacking Iran why wouldnt they bomb them?
    Israel are probably waiting a long time to fire a few missiles over the border.
    The yanks must have over 20 ships sitting in range of the coast also.

But if USA is bankrupt, how could they afford to go to war to make the profit? I could become a millionaire by selling gold at a higher price, but I'd have to buy the gold first. If I was bankrupt, I wouldn't be able to

As humanji said, going to war costs billions. If America is bankrupt, how could they afford to start another war? Let me guess...

They'll get the money (either winking smiley or rolleyes smiley)

The country is bankrupt, not the Illuminati. They own everything now. Not only this, they can just use the media and tell the country that they are terrorists going to bomb USA again, and you have hundreds of thousands of Americans ready to fight another war. History is just repeating again.

Human beings for the most part are very stupid and docile Paddy. Even if their lives are at a steak. They blindly follow anything they are told.

You don't see the bigger picture, it would cost us billions, not the illuminati. There is a war on levels you wouldn't even comprehend.

Torakx wrote: »
    To paddyIrishman you can get a loan from a bank to buy the gold :)
    The USA im sure have many ways or playing with the books so teh national debt isnt affected till years later.Look at Greece for an example.
    Also they can issue promissary notes instead of loans which afaik dont effect inflation/debt etc.

As for attacking Iran why wouldnt they bomb them?
    Israel are probably waiting a long time to fire a few missiles over the border.
    The yanks must have over 20 ships sitting in range of the coast also.
    Well they simply can't bomb them, they have to have just cause. If they're going to go to war, then they need to set up a false flag operation. And considering CT sites are going on and on about how the US are going to create a false flag operation as an excuse to attack Iran, then they're going to have to come up with a damned good one in order not to be found out, otherwise it'll backfire and without justification, they'll lose support and suffer major military and political defeats.
    mysterious wrote:
    The country is bankrupt, not the Illuminati. They own everything now. Not only this, they can just use the media and tell the country that they are terrorists going to bomb USA again, and you have hundreds of thousands of Americans ready to fight another war. History is just repeating again.
    The country is going to war, not the illuminati. And there's more to funding war than buying manpower. They simply don't have the money or soldiers or equipment to have three wars going on at once.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Human beings for the most part are very stupid and docile Paddy. Even if their lives are at a steak. They blindly follow anything they are told.

Mysterious
    Serious question.... are you a human being? born and lived your whole totally on the planet we call earth?

Well they have all the motive in the world to start another war(WMD's,Osama "spotted" in n/e Iran).Im presuming they arent worried about bankrupting america since that is one of the ct's generally going around(that they plan to bankrupt america to bring in a new world currency starting with the amero(or whatever they wish to name the currency for the north american alliance)
    For me its only a question of time.Maybe they will do another terrorist attack on some other countries that are needed to be dragged into the fray.Possibly a european country.
    HHmm if i was the states or Israel and wanted to terrorise europe which country would i bomb? maybe false flag attack on Brussells or Paris or Berlin.

robtri wrote: »
    Mysterious
    Serious question.... are you a human being? born and lived your whole totally on the planet we call earth?
    There's no reason to be insulting.
    Torakx wrote: »
    Well they have all the motive in the world to start another war(WMD's,Osama "spotted" in n/e Iran).Im presuming they arent worried about bankrupting america since that is one of the ct's generally going around(that they plan to bankrupt america to bring in a new world currency starting with the amero(or whatever they wish to name the currency for the north american alliance)
    For me its only a question of time.Maybe they will do another terrorist attack on some other countries that are needed to be dragged into the fray.Possibly a european country.
    HHmm if i was the states or Israel and wanted to terrorise europe which country would i bomb? maybe false flag attack on Brussells or Paris or Berlin.

Well spotting Osama wouldn't be enough of an excuse and the WMD's has been done before and still isn't particularly convincing for most. They'd need Iran to make an openly hostile move against Israel or the US. I don't think a fake terrorist attack against a European country would work as it would need to be Iran as a country commiting the act, not a group with connections to Iran.

I see the point your making.I just dont have alot of faith in the general publics critical thinking faculties.
    As far as the general population knows Osama is hiding out in Iran possibly being sheltered.Iran is making weapons of mass destruction.The yanks probably are at orange or amber alert (major LOL, had to say that since its so funny the scare tactics used),America has threatened war if Iran doesnt stop and Iran aint looking to be stopping their nuclear operations.
    I do have a question which hasnt been answered.
    Does anyone know if enriched Uranium is needed for a nuclear power plant?
    Or is it just weapons that is used for?

Well, the US has threatened war with a fair few countries and not invaded. And there are much better targets than Iran, who could potentially have nuclear weapons.

And I don't know for sure, but I think enriched uranium is used in both power plants and weapons manufacturing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

There is a war on levels you wouldn't even comprehend.
    There's no reason to be insulting.

I agree, however if I was PaddyIrishMan, Id find mysterious' comment insulting.
    And I don't know for sure, but I think enriched uranium is used in both power plants and weapons manufacturing.

I think the same type of Uranium is used, it just depends on how far the enrichment process went that determines its grade - i.e. weapons grade uranium is something like 90% enriched, whereas uranium used for power generation is something like 60/70% enriched. Apparently the hard part is enriching uranium as far as 70%, the remaining 20% needed to make weapons grade is a far lesser challenge.

I dunno, say whatever you want about the US being hypocritical about new powers having nuclear weapons - I dont feel uncomfortable knowing the US have them, I would however, if I knew an unstable non democratic government had them. I think the US has learned its lesson re nuclear weapons, obviously in Japan, then during the cold wars "Mutually Assured Destruction" phase. Nuclear weapons have no real benefit today, as most superpowers have them. This means any large scale war involving nuclear weapons is going to result in collassal losses on BOTH sides. Somehow, something tells me that Khamenei/Jong-iL have a LOT to learn before being entrusted with the ability to literally ruin the planet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

The final pieces are nearly in play, imo, there is an attack on the way and God help us all if it happens and escalates.

On the subject of nuclear weapons they should not exist as they are a twisted perversion of science. The day Oppenenheimer and his crew cracked the nuclear code for mass destruction on a scale so horrible it might just wipe us out as a functioning species, was the day humanity and our supposedly learned leaders ceased to be a rational species imo.

The Americans along with Israel are prepared to destroy Iran, maybe even drag Russia & China into a third world war not to mention to Moslem nations, on the basis that they “might” build a nuke. Iran is signatory of the NPT. Israel who we all know has nukes isn’t. The Americans have actively contributed to the proliferation of nuclear weapons throughout the world including Western Europe. Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Italy and Turkey between them stockpile somewhere in the region of 480 B-61 US built thermo nuclear weapons. US double standards are shocking and that is putting it mildly.

H07.jpg

Robert Oppenheimer
    Scores a well deserved 10/10 on humanities Kuntatude scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,444 ✭✭✭✭Penn

EnterNow wrote: »
    I agree, however if I was PaddyIrishMan, Id find mysterious' comment insulting.

Nah, I'm cool with it. I guess I'm just having difficulty understanding where the Illuminati's wealth begins and where America's end. From other CT's it sounds like the Illuminati control all the banks, the media, health organisations, political organisations, law, military etc. So surely they control America's money. So if America is in financial difficulty, that's because the Illuminati are taking the money from America for themselves.

So if America wanted to attack Iran, the cost would be huge. Now, whether they conduct a false flag attack to make the American people accept the war is a different matter. What I'm saying is, they would need lots of money in order to conduct the war. So the Illuminati would have to put money back into the military. Would this not be noticed?

They would have to stage a full economic recovery, otherwise the American people wouldn't accept their government using money to fund the war, depending on the severity of the false flag operation. WMDs and Bin Laden probably wouldn't cut it this time.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Nah, I'm cool with it. I guess I'm just having difficulty understanding where the Illuminati's wealth begins and where America's end.
    The US is just the host for the parasites of our time.
    So if America is in financial difficulty, that's because the Illuminati are taking the money from America from themselves.

What happens if the US goes broke?
    The global debt crisis, which is beginning in Greece, and spreading throughout the euro-zone economies of Spain, Portugal, Ireland and ultimately the entire EU, will further consume the UK, Japan and go all the way to America.[50] This will be a truly global debt crisis. Government measures to address the issue of debt focus on the implementation of ‘fiscal austerity measures’ to reduce the debt burdens and make interest payments on their debts.

‘Fiscal austerity’ is a vague term that in actuality refers to cutting social spending and increasing taxes. The effect this has is that the public sector is devastated, as all assets are privatized, public workers are fired en masse, unemployment becomes rampant, health and education disappear, taxes rise dramatically, and currencies are devalued to make all assets cheaper for international corporations and banks to buy up, while internally causing inflation – dramatically increasing the costs of fuel and food. In short, ‘fiscal austerity’ implies ‘social destruction’ as the social foundations of nations and peoples are pulled out from under them. States then become despotic and oppress the people, who naturally revolt against ‘austerity’: the sterilization of society.

‘Fiscal austerity’ swept the developing world through the 1980s and 1990s in response to the 1980s debt crisis which consumed Latin America, Africa, and areas of Asia. The result of the fiscal austerity measures imposed upon nations by the World Bank and IMF was the social dismantling of the new societies and their subsequent enslavement to the international creditors of the IMF, World Bank, and western corporations and banks. It was an era of economic imperialism, and the IMF was a central tool of this imperial project.

As the debt crisis we see unfolding today sweeps the world, the IMF is again stepping in to impose ‘fiscal austerity’ on nations in return for short-term loans for countries to pay off the interest on their exorbitant debts, themselves owed mostly to major European and American banks. Western nations have agreed to impose fiscal austerity,[51] which will in fact only inflame the crisis, deepen the depression and destroy the social foundations of the west so that we are left only with the authoritarian apparatus of state power – the police, military, homeland ‘security’ apparatus – which is employed against people to protect the status quo powers.

The IMF has also come to the global economic crisis with a new agenda, giving out loans in its own synthetic currency – Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) – an international reserve basket of currencies. The G20 in April of 2009 granted the IMF the authority to begin phasing in the applications of issuing SDRs, and for the IMF to in effect become a global central bank issuing a global currency.[52] So through this global debt crisis, SDRs will be disbursed globally – both efficiently and in abundance – as nations will need major capital inflows and loans to pay off interest payments, or in the event of a default. This will happen at a pace so rapid that it would never be conceivable if not for a global economic crisis. The same took place in the 1980s, as the nature of “Structural Adjustment Programs” (SAPs) could not be properly assessed as detrimental to economic conditions and ultimately socially devastating, for countries needed money fast (as the debt crisis spread across the developing world) and were not in a position to negotiate. Today, this will be the ‘globalization’ of the debt crisis of the 1980s, on a much larger and more devastating scale, and the reaction will be equally globalized and devastating: the continued implementation of ‘global governance’.

As austerity hits the west, the middle class will vanish in obscurity, as they will be absorbed into the lower, labour-oriented working class.[53] The youth of the western middle class, comprising the majority of the educated youth, will be exposed to a ‘poverty of expectations’ in which they grew up in a world in which they were promised everything, and from whom everything was so quickly taken. The inevitability of protests, riots and possible rebellion is as sure as the sun rises.[54]
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19873

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I dunno, say whatever you want about the US being hypocritical about new powers having nuclear weapons - I dont feel uncomfortable knowing the US have them,
    This despite they are the only state in the history of the world to use them in anger?
    I would however, if I knew an unstable non democratic government had them.
    and your feelings on Israel having nukes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement