Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The scumbag dress code

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭jdooley28

storm2811 wrote: »
    That actually sounds like a perfect explaination:pac:

I wonder if that's why they wear em..

Wel yaeh but the idea is to have hole in the pocket so when drop something in it it falls but is kept in by the tucked in socks. pretty good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭40040D

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I hate the way scumbag's get stereotyped with tracksuits.

I wear tracksuits most of the time, so that makes me a scumbag...?

I've walked down the road with my hood up aswell. That's also because you lose 60% of your body heat through your head, so believe it or not it keeps you warm.

I find tracksuits much more comfortable than my jeans and other types of clothing. I love just walking around in my 'miles too big for me' hoodie.
    -Couldn't of hit the nail on the head better there Doyler

Its really annoying the way you can't wear a nice tracksuit these days without being classed as a scumbag/sponger, scummer etc.

Its kind of sad for those people who do that. People should really try these things befor knocking them. I happen to be a pretty decent bloke who associates with decent folk, but the minute I put on my tracksuit - I'm a scumbag ? WTF ?

Those of you that happen to address those of us who wear trackies, now and again or the whole time, really should take a look at yourselves.

There are some tracksuits (trousers) mostly that are fairly decent - i.e the canterbury ones - (gonna get the D4 generalisation for that one). I wear jeans and slacks most of the time but seriously at the weekend when you're lounging about the house or doin something apart from work ..they're possibly the best thing to wear - apart from in the summer when you melt in some of them ! lol:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

here is the biggest of all scumbags and he dresses in this way..there are others like him

http://www.businessandleadership.com...itzpatrick.jpg
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

I think track suits are just fine,sometimes you get scumbags wearing them.
    Look at the amount of thieves that have robbed and miss managed this country over the last decade,shall we just trust them because of the suits they wear?

I know a few lads who wear these tracksuits they aren't like what a lot off yee here describe them to be.

• Advertisement
Advertisement