Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The scumbag dress code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Tracksuits provide easy access for scumbag arse and/or bollocks scratching.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

moonpurple wrote: »
    by scumbag you mean people from parts of dublin where starbucks is rarely found?:pac:

so the dress code of one of these might be viewed here:

http://mrpoplife.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/07/robbie_keane_wedding_13_wenn5148376.jpg

Who owns that fcuking arm?! :confused:

Edit:
    I find tracksuits horrifically uncomfortable and cold.
    Never wear them, there's no need.

If I'm only at home though, I'll wear PJ bottoms and a shirt if I just want to be comfy.
    If I'm going outside, I'll put on a pair of tight jeans. For this, I am of course gay.

Fcuk you, scumbags. Fcuk off with your fcuking crutches, gear and track suits. I bet you've never been near a running track in your horrible little lives.
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

The only reason I wear clothes is because if I didn't I'd be nude - therefore why the hell would I want to wear chaffy restrictive tight denim when I can wear nice and comfortable loose cotton? No brainer as far as I'm concerned - Tracksuits FTW.

Seriously, why give a f*ck about the fashion police.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Smokin_Aces

CianRyan wrote: »

Edit:

If I'm only at home though, I'll wear PJ bottoms and a shirt if I just want to be comfy.
    If I'm going outside, I'll put on a pair of tight jeans. For this, I am of course gay.

Fcuk you, scumbags. Fcuk off with your fcuking crutches, gear and track suits. I bet you've never been near a running track in your horrible little lives.

But they will indeed be running away from you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 xxVickyxx

sesna wrote: »
    Im more a realist, who pays alot of money in tax every year, all so your friend can wander around all day with a hangover in his tracksuit, musing about the meaning of life and fantasising of teaching scumbag, junkies about Plato

Just so you know, my mate isn't on the dole... He actually makes decent enough money as a translator.. AND... I know this may be a shock to you because he wears tracksuits and all that... but yeah... he actually pays taxes too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭funloving

Edit:

how classy!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

moonpurple wrote: »
    steyr wrote

'I wear tracksuit pants all the time but not your usual shoite, usually Rugby Gear, nothing wrong with it at all,'

the 'doirt' accent put in writing..ah Dublin so good and yet so bad

Funnily enough, you seem to conclude that makes me from Dublin which i am not from, Im from and in Galway City, that is used over here too you know.:cool:

funloving wrote: »
    how classy!!! ;)

I never claimed to be classy. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dazd_N_Confusd

Trackies are much more comfortable than jeans. If you don't agree you're only lying to yourself.

Why do people wear jeans so much anyway? They were designed for the lads out in the wild west who needed rugged clothing.

Makes no sense!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

xxVickyxx wrote: »
    Just so you know, my mate isn't on the dole... He actually makes decent enough money as a translator.. AND... I know this may be a shock to you because he wears tracksuits and all that... but yeah... he actually pays taxes too.

Is "your mate" usually so sensitive about the uselessness of "his" philosophy course ?

Trackies are much more comfortable than jeans. If you don't agree you're only lying to yourself.

Why do people wear jeans so much anyway? They were designed for the lads out in the wild west who needed rugged clothing.

Makes no sense!

Akin to walking down Henry Street on any given day with all the scum bags in tracksuits lurking around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dazd_N_Confusd

There is something that solves this whole problem.

Linen trousers!

I never claimed to be classy. :p

if you did, you would be a very classy bullshi$$er then!!! :D

There is something that solves this whole problem.

Linen trousers!

unless they are skinny white linen trousers and you are obese.... :(

:eek:

ps:for the girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Gladiator.

darkman2 wrote: »
    Tracksuits - why? I mean some tracksuits are not even that cheap. :confused:
    Its all about how many burn holes are in the tracksuit
    The more joints they smoke , the more hash-burn holes show up as the molten cannabis burns through the polyester like a hot knife in butter

As a result the more holes the more street cred.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Akin to walking down Henry Street on any given day with all the scum bags in tracksuits lurking around.

Most of the scumbags these days favor jeans over tracksuits, I live in dublin city center and notice this,

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Pin_Cushion

Is "your mate" usually so sensitive about the uselessness of "his" philosophy course ?

You seem pretty sensitive about philosophy courses tbh. Are you saying that studying philosophy makes you a waster just because it's not a direct route to employment? Ever think people just want to educate themselves to develop their capacity for independent thought?

Let's just all do accountancy and become accountants then, contributing to a failed economy, because that is what life's all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Steyr wrote: »
    Funnily enough, you seem to conclude that makes me from Dublin which i am not from, Im from and in Galway City, that is used over here too you know.:cool:
    Only from wannabee dubs though.

I wear tracksuits a good bit of the time but am rarely mistaken for a scumbag due to my angelic face.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Gladiator. wrote: »
    Its all about how many burn holes are in the tracksuit
    The more joints they smoke , the more hash-burn holes show up .......

The AH code = Recreational drug use is all fine and dandy (even laudable) as long as one is not a habitual wearer of tracksuits ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Bambi wrote: »
    Crutches are more of a junkie thing..for junkie on junkie violence.:)

I'd fookin' love to see two junkies have a crutch fight. Would be mint.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Funkfield wrote: »
    You don't know who is worse? Really? :pac:

Well it's the people here who are all high and mighty judging people by what they wear so I'd say they are just as bad as scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

The reason tracksuits are tucked into socks is because rats in council estates will run up your leg.

Most likely, as they are council estate rats, to rob you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 xxVickyxx

Wait a minute. You said that you had to support him and other junkies by paying your tax. Then I simply said that he works and pays taxes aswell (inferring your tax doesn't support him) and now suddenly you turn round and attack his college course..?? Whats the logic in that? Are you clutching at straws that much all you can do is attack the course hes taken? That's pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

In cork I never see people with their pants tucked into their socks, the last time I saw people like that was last June when Kerry were playing cork and saw a few Kerry lads like that, it isn't just scumbags though, when I'm in Dublin I often see guys with mullets and their hair sttaightened with bobbles around the end of their jeans so they can show Off their shoes

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    In cork I never see people with their pants tucked into their socks, the last time I saw people like that was last June when Kerry were playing cork and saw a few Kerry lads like that, it isn't just scumbags though, when I'm in Dublin I often see guys with mullets and their hair sttaightened with bobbles around the end of their jeans so they can show Off their shoes

Spicers are scumbags that think it's cool to be as homosexual looking as possible but still claim to like girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭justbrian

Jeans are ok and all, but overrated. I have no problem with normal people who wear tracksuits.

Unless they are a bag o' scum™, I will compliment their dress sense.

xxVickyxx wrote: »
    Wait a minute. You said that you had to support him and other junkies by paying your tax. Then I simply said that he works and pays taxes aswell (inferring your tax doesn't support him) and now suddenly you turn round and attack his college course..?? Whats the logic in that? Are you clutching at straws that much all you can do is attack the course hes taken? That's pathetic.

Hey calm down. Im not attacking his course. Im just stating fact.Everyone knows its a worthless degree. I suppose it does employ lecturers though and is a bit of revenue for his college :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

I've spoken to people in tracksuits and went to school with scangers and they were alright. They're generally alright in the part of Dublin I live in, as long as you don't piss them off/look directly at them. It's the ones in town up near Henry Street that scare the hell out of me sometimes.

I only ever wear tracksuits at home, and even then if I order a takeaway to be delivered I always have a pair of jeans on instead of tracksuit bottoms. I'd never ever wear a tracksuit out (though I'd probably just blend in with most people here if I did!) and I pretty much exclusively wear jeans, which I actually think can be incredibly comfortable if you get them in the correct size and get a good brand.

Advertisement