Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Increasing English Influence

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

stovelid wrote: »
    I give up. I really do.
    You must'nt understand anything about football so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

skregs wrote: »
    I don't understand why Irish people are so hostile towards England for being better.

Could be something to do with years of been ruled by them do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Mister men wrote: »
    Could be something to do with years of been ruled by them do you think?
    you had to take the bait ya .................

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

akkadian wrote: »
    Well you can tell your friend les batersby (btw ur a brit vonspiel - at least in your black heart) to to go and sing vindaloo with her other soccer hooligan ladettes. Unfortunately most brits surely can't learn a language without leaving out words: "I'm goin shop get burger"

Anyway piss off West Brit. Kiss ur soccer hooligan friends ass. Noone sees the Brits like people outside Britain I'm sure - not that I've ever been in the craphole.

You really wouldn't be worth the effort.

piss off.

Nope, that's the ready-made masturbation side of Ireland - the West Brit side...

actually this country is more influenced now by britain than any time during the occupation

You do ...

Good idea kieran26. As I said, I have no problem with Brits (especially Scots who are less prone to excessive masturbation) in Ireland as long as they remember what dieing culture they are a part of..

You forgot to mention how the Irish regularly copy British culture, media and political developments often on the cheap and cheerful, but frequently inferior.

Thankfully most Posters have a better grasp of where Ireland is at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

akkadian is that you on liveline right now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

mike65 wrote: »
    akkadian is that you on liveline right now?

Hmm... maybe I wasn't so far off with the lazy journalist theory, after all...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

English influence is definetly increasing, in fact I find myself speaking English almost everyday now.

Advertisement