Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shape shifting alien reptiles

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

OMG how can we forget crab people!! Or the underpants gnomes :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭northwest100

I believe in some conspiracy theories but this David Icke guy is a complete joke.

First of all he gives credence to globalisation issues which I share a belief in, then comes out with some ****e about blood drinking reptilians which makes me look like a nutcase...the guy is obviously distracting many from serious issues, wouldn't be surprised if he's sedated or brainwashed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

I believe in some conspiracy theories but this David Icke guy is a complete joke.

Actually, he is real.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Reptiod :)

reptilian.gif

reptilian2.gif

reptilian3.gif

This one turned out to be George Bush :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

A Serious question for the supporters of the Reptillian shape shifting beings.

If they are out there, surely something as simple as a trip to the doctor/ hospital, would expose them for what they are ?
    Are there any verifiable stories ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

tallus wrote: »
    A Serious question for the supporters of the Reptillian shape shifting beings.

If they are out there, surely something as simple as a trip to the doctor/ hospital, would expose them for what they are ?
    Are there any verifiable stories ?

I am sure they have doctors who are also same species as them.
    If they can disguise from us hardly going to go to a normal doctor are they?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

caseyann wrote: »
    I am sure they have doctors who are also same species as them.
    If they can disguise from us hardly going to go to a normal doctor are they?;)

They do have their own doctors in canada, but there is a shortage in some area's such as Nunavut.

NUNAVUT

There are no known listings for the new territory of Nunavut at this time. If you know of any reptile vets please feel free to contact me.
    http://www.triciaswaterdragon.com/canrepvt.htm

uprising2 wrote: »
    They do have their own doctors in canada, but there is a shortage in some area's such as Nunavut.

NUNAVUT

There are no known listings for the new territory of Nunavut at this time. If you know of any reptile vets please feel free to contact me.
    http://www.triciaswaterdragon.com/canrepvt.htm

AHA i see got you to show yourself due to my lack of knowledge on the matter and got angry.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Nice pics, Is talkiewalkie banned? and if so how come?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I heard they've got a pretty good medical school underneath the ground beneath Harvard. Thats where all the best lizard people doctors learn their trade about lizard anatomy! :p

• Advertisement

It's easy to hide things like this since they control and own the church, media,political and economic system. They are also hybirds not fully reptiilan. Not all really filthy rich elite is reptilian. Most are thought.

Barbara bush's heart surgeon was creepy as **** i have to say.

Anyway if you have a lot of power its very easy to control things. I know a few reptilians;) Once you are open to this stuff and no where to look your whole perception of the world changes within an instance. The change is life shattering and not for the easy minded. Most people don't believe in fallen entities controlling our planet, so what hope have you all got in even coming to terms that things like this get outted. It gets outted all the time. But most of are you are not aware. Most of you don't pay attention. Most have you just belief patterns that stick with you form birth to death and nothing changes your perception.

There are many whistle blowers and people who worked for the CIA, intuitions and have done service to the royal family have seen and witness things. Many mysteriously disappeared. Some were rediculed. Some managed to get out into the media and screamed out these people turn into serpents or scaly and drink blood.. Maybe these bloodlines make money of this and get people to out them as reptilans, because people won't believe it anyway.

But hate to break the news. They are real, real as you are. Real as anything else in the universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

But where's the proof ?

All I have seen are a few dodgy looking videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

^^ look at ur sig!!!! :eek:

Hes one of "them"!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Dr Who would sort this. He is real. I seen him.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

mysterious wrote: »
    Nice pics, Is talkiewalkie banned? and if so how come?

It's not a permanent ban. Read more about it here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055920792

RoboClam wrote: »
    It's not a permanent ban. Read more about it here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055920792

Boards.ie is stuck in 2002 or something. I really am going to find out who own this site. And see what a laugh they take this forum for. That thread you sent me was hilarious.

T"Think from boards point of view". Who is boards? So what if it's his wife. His wife uses that name as a separate account. They could get boards into a lot of trouble if they take it further than here. I think it's violating the right for people to post, not to mention the absurdenss of Bonkey's orginal banning. what is the deal with it. I don't agree with his original banning anyway to much double standards here. Skeptic seem to be allowed say what they want, but when a conspiracy theories speaks his mind on a conspiracy thread it's trolling why is this?

It's absolutely laughable. You have a thread called the why thread taking the absaloute piss of conspiracy theorists to a trollish behaviour. Is the mods doing anything about it? No. Is it necessary to have these personal trollish threads on the conspiracy forum? No. Should talkwalkie be banned no.

The bans are ridiculous. Seems to me, Boards, are stalking users and are been a bit to paranoid ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Enough of the off-topic discussion, lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Reptiod :)

reptilian.gif

reptilian2.gif

reptilian3.gif

This one turned out to be George Bush :P

For a rich and powerful elite they couldn't afford a very good maternity ward!

George's eyes don't look so pretty when his eyes shapeshift.

I would say if you wanted and example look at the bush snr and jnr.
    Clones? Maybe not son and father at all :eek:
    bush_sr_jr2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭BESman

I would say if you wanted and example look at the bush snr and jnr.
    Clones? Maybe not son and father at all :eek:
    bush_sr_jr2.jpg

Point?

BESman wrote: »
    Point?

He is shape shifting aliens and he had had himself cloned and then set him up in politics also .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Well with rumours of reverse aging technology its a theory alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Doge

Does anyone have HD quality videos of these so called "reptilians"?

So far in this thread, there has only been poxy pixelated quality videos,
    you'd think that in these days there would be one decent quality video that would explicitly "prove" they exist. :rolleyes:

I came to this forum to try and focus on conspiracy fact,
    i think topics like this are a time waster distracting us from real evidence and fact, but I am still open to being proved wrong. ;)

waveform wrote: »
    Does anyone have HD quality videos of these so called "reptilians"?

So far in this thread, there has only been poxy pixelated quality videos,
    you'd think that in these days there would be one decent quality video that would explicitly "prove" they exist. :rolleyes:

I came to this forum to try and focus on conspiracy fact,
    i think topics like this are a time waster distracting us from real evidence and fact, but I am still open to being proved wrong. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AZLdltwMA&feature=related :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2F8DpYz-20&NR=1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Doge

The second looks like a chick or a dude running in shorts, and the entire tint of the video is grey anyway! :pac:

waveform wrote: »
    The second looks like a chick or a dude running in shorts, and the entire tint of the video is grey anyway! :pac:

AH god stop it doesn't lmao and people dont jump when in front of car they panic lol and their legs are to skinny and backs to bent over,the security footage doesnt look like a human at all.:eek:

Freeze it at 16 seconds on the second tape.And where did it come from lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

AH god stop it doesn't lmao and people dont jump when in front of car they panic lol and their legs are to skinny and backs to bent over,the security footage doesnt look like a human at all.:eek:

Freeze it at 16 seconds on the second tape.And where did it come from lol
    Id question moreso if it was anything at all or added in after.
    Its certainly not a person.so id have to say faked footage.
    The problem for me with these gray videos etc is i think they can all be faked :(

Torakx wrote: »
    Id question moreso if it was anything at all or added in after.
    Its certainly not a person.so id have to say faked footage.
    The problem for me with these gray videos etc is i think they can all be faked :(

I wouldnt be very up on how people could relay an image like that on to video,its pretty amatuerish footage.
    Dont knock it,who knows :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I wouldnt be very up on how people could relay an image like that on to video,its pretty amatuerish footage.
    Dont knock it,who knows :eek:

What's more likely...

1. Aliens travel hundreds of light years to reach our planet using amazingly advanced technology. But then, once they get here, they run across our roads in front of traffic like wild deer.

2. It's fake.

Advertisement