Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shape shifting alien reptiles

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Its a youtube clip from a TV program on the SyFy channel, not something someone made in their garage. the same SyFy channel that commissioned Battlestar Galactica.
    I stand corrected:D
    Although I might add I wasnt the one that thought it was a real e.t:pac:

RGDATA! wrote: »
    at least one of them is an entry to a photoshop contest
    http://www.worth1000.com/entries/105220/giant-skeleton

loads more of them up there, probably including the other photo used in this video
    How the hell did you track that down?well done anyhows

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Lab_Mouse wrote: »

I don't know how RGDATA! found that but here's a great tool for reverse-searching the web for images - http://www.tineye.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

i couldn't remember the name of the site but i just googled 'giant skeleton photoshop contest' :D

I have read other threads about these photos here or elsewhere, and unfortunately for those of us who would be blown away if they were real, many of the giant skeleton photos that crop up in these videos and threads seem to come from that one site.

of course we can't entirely rule out the possibility that they are real photos entered into these contests for disinformation purposes so people who fall for their authenticity look silly!

I don't know how RGDATA! found that but here's a great tool for reverse-searching the web for images - http://www.tineye.com/
    Was only wondering the other day if there was an image search engine,cheers url

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

wow, thanks for that.

i was dubious about how well it would work having been badly let down by shazaam on a number of occasions but i pulled another image off worth1000. untouched, tineye lead me right back to where i pulled it from.

i renamed it, cropped it, added a load of noise and a crayon filter which totally altered the colours and made it just a fairly vague impressionistic version of the original...and it still lead me back a version of the original image. i'm impressed.

since i'm impressed, and since they might be giants...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Was only wondering the other day if there was an image search engine,cheers url

They have an add on for it in Firefox too. Just right click on an image and search for it.

TinEye Reverse Image Search :: Add-ons for Firefox

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

They'd hardly allow humans to judge and host the X-factor .
    Unless you think you are living on planet fairyland .
    You see on this planet humans do not judge humans , shape shifting alien reptiles judge humans , thats the way its always been and the way it is .

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I would just like to add Dublin full forward o'gara to the list of possible GAA shape shifting reptillians. That brings my tally to 3. Henry shefflin, gooch cooper and Eoghan O'Gara!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 you just read this

mysterious wrote: »
    If you think someone is creepy or looks reptilian. Just look into their eyes. They could be youir neighbour, local politician or relative. My neighbour is one. She doesn't know I know. Simply because people are not aware of this on the mainstream front. It's starting to come out now. I've exposed a few. They become powerless once found out.:pac:

What did they say when you exposed them?

What did they say when you exposed them?
    He cant reply he got a perma-ban.

And knowing mysterious he wouldnt tell you anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

He cant reply he got a perma-ban.

And knowing mysterious he wouldnt tell you anyway

He'd say something like ' do your own research '

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

I don't believe the reptillian stuff ,BUT WTF :eek::eek:IS UP WITH THAT GUYS TEETH

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I don't believe the reptillian stuff ,BUT WTF :eek::eek:IS UP WITH THAT GUYS TEETH

From what I can see, he has pretty unhealthy looking whitish gums. So it's his gums which give the impression of another set of sharp teeth. Look at 1:22 to see what I mean.

Advertisement