Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 County Photo - Take II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

I can do Kilkenny if needed...

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Carraig Fhearghais

Just to say I am still available for Co Antrim (currently listed as backup) if primary pulls out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Holy shít. This project has been in planning since august 2009 and still no shots to show. It would have been quicker for one person to go round to each county in person nearly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

J o e wrote: »
    Everyone on the list was PM'd recently and directed over here. (maybe not back-ups though)

If they didn't post to say they're ready for it then I think if someone else offers then let them take it. I'd be a bit weary of v new users with v low post counts though.

Agreed, should we just switch to the back-ups or generate more interest with different people? I could post on the county boards which have not been done to try and get more people on board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

At this stage, whoever can do each county, gets priority now.. It's gone on long enough :P

• Advertisement

BigCon wrote: »
    I can do Kilkenny if needed...

Excellent will put you in the list now and if cat melodean does not get back to me its you
    Just to say I am still available for Co Antrim (currently listed as backup) if primary pulls out.

Ok what I will do is pm dreamer_ire now and if they do not get back its you.

I am also gonna put posts on the regional boards to see if interest can be drummed up, get this ball rolling.

Ok have started threads in the Armagh, Cavan, Clare, Offaly, Waterford and Westmeath forums will see what we can stir up :)

I also pm'd Cat and Dreamer to see about Antrim and Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I can do either:

Armagh
    Louth
    Down

No pressure in taking just one shot though!:D

GAAman wrote: »
    Ok have started threads in the Armagh, Cavan, Clare, Offaly, Waterford and Westmeath forums will see what we can stir up :)

I also pm'd Cat and Dreamer to see about Antrim and Kilkenny

:D It worked at least for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭next

pop me down for Waterford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

GAAman I've just done Offaly. I think we should stick with one person, one county. Anyone else for Kilkenny?

GAAman I've just done Offaly. I think we should stick with one person, one county. Anyone else for Kilkenny?

Great stuff, if you can pm BigCon above to arrange things that would be great!
    The Guvnor wrote: »
    I can do either:

Armagh
    Louth
    Down

No pressure in taking just one shot though!:D

Thanks, we have been keeping it to one boardsie taking one picture so if you pick the one you can do the easiest will put you down for it

Well I live in Louth - however as Armagh is free you can put me down for Armagh.

All are equally easy however! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

GAAman wrote: »

Great stuff, if you can pm BigCon above to arrange things that would be great!

Sorry if I'm being dumb, but arrange what? I've already sent the camera on to Shawnee who has since taken the Limerick pic & as far as I know has been trying to line up the next person (see thread above). I'm more than happy to help out further if needed, but really it's up to whoever is up next to pm their address to the current holder. Otherwise the whole thing will grind to a halt again.

So can whoever is up next please pm the last photo-taker (currently Shawnee) and then update the public thread to say they have done so?

Sorry if I'm being dumb

Nope Cat, it was me being dumb I thought you were saying you had just taken the pic. I will pm BigCon now to pm shawnee.

Feckin hell it would be easier to invade a small country! :pac:

Address PM'd to Shawnee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Will do westmeath if you want

Any updates folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭TimeClock18

Can Do Westmeath If needed

Recieved camera yesterday morning.
    Working nights until Sunday, will take photo on Monday and post Tuesday morning.
    Who's next on the list?

• Advertisement

darokane wrote: »
    Will do westmeath if you want
    Working nights until Sunday, will take photo on Monday and post Tuesday morning.
    Who's next on the list?

Sound BigCon, will you pm dara to arrange the next step?

Can Do Westmeath If needed

If dara cannot do it you can be the backup, cheers :)

Who's next on the list?

pm'd

Kilkenny done.
    Camera posted to darokane.

Kilkenny done.
    Camera posted to darokane.

Sound, i'll have it posted to the next person in line on friday
    Could they please pm me their address

Sound, i'll have it posted to the next person in line on friday
    Could they please pm me their address

I tried to pm Carraig Fhearghais there and they are set up to not receive pm's so will say it here if they are still interested in doing Antrim to post again.

In the meantime I pm'd The Guvnor to get in touch with you dara.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Carraig Fhearghais

Sorry, Didn't realise I couldn't recieve PM's (will go & try to change that), I'm still willing to shoot Co Antrim, but it'll be two or three weeks before I'm able to (just out of hospital yeaterday after a heart operation :( ).

pm'd

Pm'ing Daragh now.

Sorry, Didn't realise I couldn't recieve PM's (will go & try to change that), I'm still willing to shoot Co Antrim, but it'll be two or three weeks before I'm able to (just out of hospital yeaterday after a heart operation :( ).

Wow hope everything went well and you have a speedy recovery. When you are up to it let us know here and we can work on getting you the camera then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

Hmmmm.... ok .... thats a good enough reason I suppose.

:D

• Advertisement

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Pm'ing Daragh now.

Any updates for us folks?

Advertisement