Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Just who is your man crush then Baz?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I dunno about you lot but the first thought in my head the many times I get stuck in the wild is to ensure I administer a self-enema :confused:

The ****e he puts into his body beggars belief, but most of the time it's entertaining enough. When he did his stuff over here I found myself chuckling away when he kept referring to the hills and marsh around the cliffs of Moher as moors hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Zascar wrote: »
    Just who is your man crush then Baz?
    Some Tranny in Patpong apparently

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

acman wrote: »
    Nice find Scuba! That was very interesting indeed...a bit over-simplified though and would be more convincing if it were kept secular.

To be honest I just choose to avoid his obvious Christianity getting in the way of what he is saying. The basic elements are good and I believe can absolutely be the foundations for a change in life. I downloaded the full audio which is about 30 minutes long and well worth a listen.

Also, with regards to the Christian elements - his references to aspects of the Bible make absolute sense, as do many others that he does not reference. I do not believe at all in Christianity but I do believe some of the principles that are set out, just remove the Jesus stuff! While on the subject, this is worth a watch... below is part 1 of 3 on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

And now for something completely different.

One of the funniest things you'll ever hear. Absolute genius.

http://media.newstalk.ie/extra/621/popup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    And now for something completely different.

One of the funniest things you'll ever hear. Absolute genius.

http://media.newstalk.ie/extra/621/popup

that's a great shout there Jimi. How did Tom Dunne keep it together?? Especially when your man starts going on about the new things he's able to do - that' fukkin gold dust man! Stellar post.

hopefully this might catch on as I've no interest in the World Cup this time around.............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Beer o'clock!

old gregg wrote: »
    Beer o'clock!

Indeed!

And I got that new Thomas Fehlmann 'Gute Luft' album today in Tower, very nice as expected.

http://www.discogs.com/Thomas-Fehlmann-Gute-Luft/release/2220504

Indeed!

And I got that new Thomas Fehlmann 'Gute Luft' album today in Tower, very nice as expected.

http://www.discogs.com/Thomas-Fehlmann-Gute-Luft/release/2220504
    Indeed too.

It does hang together nicely, and goes nicely with a beer and some sunshine and maybe even ......

• Advertisement

old gregg wrote: »
    Indeed too.

It does hang together nicely, and goes nicely with a beer and some sunshine and maybe even ......

Yeah on my third listen after only some wine, quite possibly one of the albums of the year I be reckoning - and thats without even giving it a proper christening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 marks_dub

hi guys sorry for posting this but just wondering if anyone knows what the "bluies" exctasy are like, yes i know its a very cheeky post , me and my friends used to do pills back in the early nintys and we,re going to a gig on sun and one of the lads got a few bluies, just wondering does anyone know are they any good, ??, its been 10 years since i bothered doing pils, and about 6 years ago we had a great night set up and the pills were crap!!,
    any body know what there like?,
    sorry for posting about this would just like to know, they look like pills, i cant make out the little design on the front.
    any help greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Seen it before, makes a great point.

/Brainwashed by Christianity

marks_dub wrote: »
    hi guys sorry for posting this but just wondering if anyone knows what the "bluies" exctasy are like, yes i know its a very cheeky post , me and my friends used to do pills back in the early nintys and we,re going to a gig on sun and one of the lads got a few bluies, just wondering does anyone know are they any good, ??, its been 10 years since i bothered doing pils, and about 6 years ago we had a great night set up and the pills were crap!!,
    sorry for posting about this would just like to know, they look like pills, i cant make out the little design on the front.

No idea about them but I've moved this thread into random and deleted your second thread on the same topic. Try pillreports.com or the like...

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

I'm fairly sure blueys are prescription sleepin tablets. I used to know a group of lads that did them alot; you have to take a **** load of them to get past the sleeping effect and get the weird buzz off them. I've heard of people doing some fcuking very stupid things while under the influence of them aswell.

I'm fairly sure blueys are prescription sleepin tablets. I used to know a group of lads that did them alot; you have to take a **** load of them to get past the sleeping effect and get the weird buzz off them. I've heard of people doing some fcuking very stupid things while under the influence of them aswell.

if they're blueys they should have a 5 or a 10 on them, 10 as far as I can remember. Taking one of them is a great hangover cure!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

They could be something like blue facebooks or blue cupids. There's a few on here:

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21901
    http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21795
    http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=21264

One of the greatest ever comedy films...........Absolute genius!!! Here's a few clips from Airplane II

apologies about some of the poor sound in the clips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭SeanKev

'Bluies' are Valium mate, not ecstasy.

http://www.drugs.com/valium.html

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I did half a xanex for the first time ever on Sat night at Life. Usually festival sleep is almost impossible, takes ages to fall asleep and I'd be lucky to get 4 hours. I took hlaf a zanex and was out like a light in 10 minutes, woke up 8 hours later. Never ever again will I do a festival without them!

• Advertisement

I did half a xanex for the first time ever on Sat night at Life. Usually festival sleep is almost impossible, takes ages to fall asleep and I'd be lucky to get 4 hours. I took hlaf a zanex and was out like a light in 10 minutes, woke up 8 hours later. Never ever again will I do a festival without them!
    I take Xanex for anxiety while flying (of which I do a reasonable amount) and they are the biz. A discovery many years ago was a Xanax and a glass of red wine actually get me to a point where I feel chilled enough to get up out of the seat while flying. 2 Xanax and a few glasses of red and I'll even start dancing in the aisles and chatting up the stewardesses.

Anyway ignore all that other crap above, I have heard nothing but brilliant reports about Orange Sonics

Just saw this on emi and had to share. oh for fcuks sake...
    NSFW: http://www.televisionx.com/2010/04/tanya-tates-sex-tour-of-ireland-teaser/

Just saw this on emi and had to share. oh for fcuks sake...
    NSFW: http://www.televisionx.com/2010/04/tanya-tates-sex-tour-of-ireland-teaser/

Wow, I don't know whether to laugh or cringe.

Anyway ignore all that other crap above, I have heard nothing but brilliant reports about Orange Sonics

Are they readily available out there though?

Apparently so! But maybe not for long :( I heard loads of people talking about them, even randomers as you were walking around etc.

Hmm, I'd hate to miss the boat on this one. Must put the feelers out.

Want to make something of yourself this summer? :D

Absolutely incredible
    http://www.khanacademy.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Wow, the sound from these Yamaha Hs50s is beautiful, and that's even running through a DJX750, can't wait to hear it straight from the soundcard. Cheers to anyone here who advised shelling out for them. Well worth it.

At the moment I've got the cables a bit gammy, the RCA to twin 1/4" Jack cables have those things to keep them together so they won't go to both speakers, so I've it set up with the white from one RCA to 1/4" and the red from another in the mixer, is there anything wrong with that? Sounds fine...

• Advertisement

Fair play to your man, he keeps it together!

Advertisement