Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden NFL 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Is it possible to accept the invite away from the xbox as i wont be near it for a week if i cant put me down for the 49ers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭Raoul

Im not goin to add anybodies names to the list until they have actually joined the league. Aswell as that, it means I'm not responsible for holding teams for people.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Raoul wrote: »
    Im not goin to add anybodies names to the list until they have actually joined the league. Aswell as that, it means I'm not responsible for holding teams for people.

Right going to join now but how do i do that? Im on the franchise website on my pc but it's locked do i need to get a invite?

If so gamertag is StevoIRL10

I have to invite you to the league even though I have it set to allow people to join who have the password.

Also, it seems you can only do it on the xbox.

Currently just playing my Lions franchise. Will send you the invite asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Junior D

Just had an unbelieveable conference final against the Packers in my Lions franchise. 7-3 up I returned a kick off for a touchdown, couldn't believe it. Was over the moon. 14-3 up. I kicked the ball to them. Guess what happened?? They returned it for a touchdown:mad:. I thought no prob i'm still on top. They kicked it off, I went on a run.FUMBLE. Score went from 7-0 to 17-14 in a minute. I wasn't over though, the exact same thing happened later in the match except the opposite way round, but I won't bore you with the story. Won 51-38 in the end. All-Pro as well in case you're wonderin bout the 2 kickoff returns:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

sweet , just joined the league , 4 signed up on screen so far ! Should really have a separate thread for the Fantasy league ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

sweet , just joined the league , 4 signed up on screen so far ! Should really have a separate thread for the Fantasy league ?

One thread is enough for Madden 11 in here to be honest. Best thing to do is open a separate thread in the Consoles or Events and tournament section in games section. Ideally a sub forum created for Fantasy Football and Football related games would be handy but if we open another thread relating to Madden 11 another one will open etc etc.

Best thing to do is add the heading to your post like my example.

1 - Raoul - Lions
    2 - Kilns - Jets
    3 - tallaghtoutlaws - Invite Sent
    4 - Wompa1 - Buccaneers
    5 - Junior d - Invite Sent
    6 - Steve o - Invite Sent
    7 - Evil Seed - Ravens
    8 - NTMK - Invite Sent
    9 - Danger_dave1 - Vikings

So thats everyone invited.

1 - Raoul - Lions
    2 - Kilns - Jets
    4 - Wompa1 - Buccaneers
    6 - Steve o
    7 - Evil Seed - Invite Sent
    8 - NTMK - Invite Sent

So far everyone apart from Steve o has received the invite to the franchise. Still waiting on his gamertag

Should check your PM's ;)

It's StevoIRL10

Also mods just a suggestion but can we rename this thread to "All things Madden" and make it a sticky? If Fantasy Football gets a sticky surely we could aswell to cut down on clutter?

Stev_o wrote: »
    Should check your PM's ;)

It's StevoIRL10

Also mods just a suggestion but can we rename this thread to "All things Madden" and make it a sticky? If Fantasy Football gets a sticky surely we could aswell to cut down on clutter?

The cheek!! Double check your sent items. I don't have a pm from you.

Tempted not to invite you now:p

• Advertisement

So we going to wait for more people ? When are we thinking of starting the league ? Im away in states for first 2 weeks of october, now i dont mind simming a few games ,but dont really wanna miss the draft :)

Anyone up for a game tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

The draft maybe on the last weekend of Sept??

Last weekend of September is fine by me. But we could really have it earlier if we wanted. Its not like we are going to get many more people joining in the mean time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I've been having some epic battles in my 2nd year franchise. I've uploaded some highlights but can't seem to find them. Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

How do you upload highlights?

Also a problem I seem to experience is on long plays, the start of the play is missing from the replay. Any way around this?

In my 2nd season with the Lions, I somehow managed to get them to the superbowl. Regular season record was 9-7. Steelers tore me apart though :(.

Starting my third season now, just beat the texans by 7 points.

evil_seed wrote: »
    I've been having some epic battles in my 2nd year franchise. I've uploaded some highlights but can't seem to find them. Any ideas?

http://www.easports.com/

Sign in with your Madden Username and Password should be there under uploads.

So any sign of more joiners??

Nope, no sign of anyone.

We may aswell start organising times for drafts. Im available anytime. So people just suggest times and we can sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Nope, no sign of anyone.

We may aswell start organising times for drafts. Im available anytime. So people just suggest times and we can sort it out.

I should be fine any evening except Tuesdays...Anybody do the Fantasy NFL draft? on NFL.com...it's pretty cool!

• Advertisement

1 - Raoul - Lions - Avaliable anytime for draft
    2 - Kilns - Jets - Avaliable anytime for draft
    3 - tallaghtoutlaws - Invite Sent - October
    4 - Wompa1 - Buccaneers - Anytime except Tuesdays
    5 - Junior d - Muazzam Pipi
    7 - Evil Seed - Ravens
    8 - NTMK - Invite Sent
    9 - Danger_dave1 - Vikings - Tuesday not good for me. Thursdays after 9 are fine
    10 - McG - Gamertag: Sundalic - Last weekend in Sept.

Right, Still only have 5 people joined. Any chance the rest of you could update us on when you can join?

Also if people could give when they are available for draft that would be great so I could update the above table and try and work out the most suitable draft time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

1 - Raoul - Lions - Avaliable anytime for draft
    2 - Kilns - Jets
    4 - Wompa1 - Buccaneers - Anytime except Tuesdays
    7 - Evil Seed - Ravens
    8 - NTMK - Invite Sent

Right, Still only have 5 people joined. Any chance the rest of you could update us on when you can join?

Also if people could give when they are available for draft that would be great so I could update the above table and try and work out the most suitable draft time

October. And drafting with 9 will be sh1te. What is the hurry for this? Have you guys even advertised it over on the games forum to try get more members? Guys who have it and don't come into the American football section.

Im not in a major rush for it or anything. Just want to keep everyone up to date and find out when we can start. I dont mind waiting until everyone is available. I know that you are away for a while and can't join, so I was just seeing like when you would be back so we could have it ready and such.

No rush. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

i'm on for playing. xbla name: Sundalic

not looking forward to draft, my overall knowledge of players is fairly poor outside the Colts, but should be available the last weekend of Sept (fiance is off on her Hen weekend).

Any time if good for me too

Have you guys even advertised it over on the games forum to try get more members? Guys who have it and don't come into the American football section.

I just created a thread in xbox forum

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Junior D

My ID name is Muazzam Pipi, sorry Raoul got the ID wrong before

I just created a thread in xbox forum

I actually did this just before you on the games section. Ohwell, won't do any harm.

Regards the invite. Do i expect it through Xbox Live or on the madden franchise website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Nice to see Brees on the cover though!

how long til the Madden curse strikes

Advertisement