Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Draft 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭deccy15

WOW, Tebow to the Broncos???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

LOL!!! Tebow in the 1st... Denver are a joke tbh... :)

Clausen is a million times better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Crazy move from Denver!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,953 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Pyjamarama wrote: »

So now you are telling me that you know more than Josh McDaniels?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Crazy pick by Denver.

• Advertisement

I will say that its clear now that there is something we don't know about Jimmy Clausen.

eagle eye wrote: »

I know he was crazy to fall out with Cutler and Marshall and now I think he is crazy to take Tebow over Clausen and McCoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Clausen to Cards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

KC should move up and grab Clausen. Weis knows him and loves him as a player. He has dropped criminally here.

Pats take Odrick or Kindle...

• Advertisement

Hazys wrote: »
    Clausen to Cards?

Or Buffalo?

Dan Williams to Cards...up next Pats, well for the mo till they trade down again :confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Or Buffalo?

I think you got it. Clausen will go to the Bills. According to Adam Schefter, they were all over Tebow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

If Josh McDaniels sees something in Tebow, then that's worth the opinion of a thousand hacks and journos tbh. I'm delighted for Tebow, he's gone to a team I admire - Elways team.

But McDaniel seeing something in Tebow, to make him a first rounder, says a lot.

I know he was crazy to fall out with Cutler and Marshall and now I think he is crazy to take Tebow over Clausen and McCoy.
    Marshall is one small problem away from a suspension, major character issues.

What did Cutler do last year to make you believe he was crazy to get rid of him?

He came off a hell of a lot better than anyone else out of the Cutler deal - namely cutler and the Bears. wake me up when the Bears make their first pick. And now Josh McD has the chance to clean up in the draft.

What did Cutler do last year to make you believe he was crazy to get rid of him?

Fair point. But we'll see over the long run. Tebow/Orton/Brady Quinn or Cutler? I think most ppl would take Jay.

Fair point. But we'll see over the long run. Tebow/Orton/Brady or Cutler? I think most ppl would take Jay.
    I'm not expecting anything from Tebow next year but I'm certain that he will be hugely successful in the NFL.

I've no feed. What was the reaction like when Tebow's name was called?

Fair point. But we'll see over the long run. Tebow/Orton/Brady or Cutler? I think most ppl would take Jay.

I presume you are talking about a different Brady to who i thinking your talking about...

• Advertisement

Obv not but I can watch football and there is NO WAY Tebow is a better pro prospect than Clausen.

I think McDaniels has a HUGE ego and thinks he can make a player out of him. Maybe he can but i'll bet any cash Clausen is a better pro.

Take the Patriot tinted sun glasses off and see the pick for the LOL it is...

I presume you are talking about a different Brady to who i thinking your talking about...

Brady Quinn... reread it myself and ninja edited!

Brady Quinn.

brady Quinn

Devin McCourty...who d fcuk!!!

Brady Quinn... reread it myself and ninja edited!

Cool my bad, it should have been obvious!

Obv not but I can watch football and there is NO WAY Tebow is a better pro prospect than Clausen.

I think McDaniels has a HUGE ego and thinks he can make a player out of him. Maybe he can but i'll bet any cash Clausen is a better pro.

Take the Patriot tinted sun glasses off and see the pick for the LOL it is...

I'm staggered Clausen has fallen this low too - that's not Tebow's fault. I'd have been happy enough to see Clausen drafted higher than Tebow, but dismissing Tebow as a bad pick is ridiculous. the guy owned the college game. McDaniel won't be "making a player out of him", not by any means.

It's a good pick. Good on ST and will be a good nickle corner initially, great pass rush too...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Exactly, who the feck is he? Do we really need a CB?

• Advertisement

Exactly, who the feck is he? Do we really need a CB?

We have Bodden Butler Springs Whitle Weathley didnt think we needed a CD...DL, TE, LB are our biggest needs why a CB?

Advertisement