Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Draft 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Happy with that. nice run stopper for the Colts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

DL and WR in the 3rd and ill be a happy pats fan

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

davyjose wrote: »

Was projected in the mid to late rounds though! Huge amount of tackles piled up.

Hazys wrote: »

Damn straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

davyjose wrote: »

Pretty slow linebacker, good player but not what i'd expect from a colts pick...

Murphy gone to the Rams... was hoping he'd be there for the eagles..

• Advertisement

Was projected in the mid to late rounds though! Huge amount of tackles piled up.

Bit of a reach, but he's fast/athletic, will fit into the colts style, and tbh there's not too many LB's of quality left. Cunningham was projected 3-4 round too ;)

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Pretty slow linebacker, good player but not what i'd expect from a colts pick...

Murphy gone to the Rams... was hoping he'd be there for the eagles..

He ran a 4.29 20 yard shuttle. That's quick enough.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, i'm not jumping out of my skin with delight, but it fills a need and the guy will fit nicely with us, IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

Taylor Mays is a buffoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,716 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Matt Tennant is still on the board, I'd like him if he is still available with one of those picks.

Emmanuel Sanders will likely be gone, I'd have loved to get him, he is the Tim Tebow of the FSC.

There is another corner I'd like too, I'm not saying we need one but hey why not dump Wheatley and Wilhite. Walter Thurmond was injured last year but he could be very special, he was being talked about as a first rounder before the injury. The Patriots had him for a visit and a private workout I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I heard something about him slamming Pete Carroll... any links?

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I heard something about him slamming Pete Carroll... any links?

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/archives/203167.asp

Everbody has talked about character issues with Mays and this just adds to it.

Damn Sanders gone.:mad:

Will browns go for McCoy? They should.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭Lirange

Shipley off the board to the Bengals. Not great size but will produce in the NFL. Love this guy.

McCoy to Browns finally!

eagle eye wrote: »
    McCoy to Browns finally!

Thought he would. Holmgren did well out of that one - a few thught he'd opt for him in the 2nd

Belichick books a second rounder for next year:pac: I'd hate to play the guy at poker, we have four picks and a third rounder, an extra second next year.

We started yesteday with 1 first, 3 seconds and no third.

Taylor Price WR at 90 to the Patriots, I like this one. 4.40 40 yard dash, 6'1" tall, not well known because of where he played, could be a superstar.

Schefter on twitter: Can you say Monopoly? Bill gets Park Place, Broadway and 4 railroads with 2 No. 1s and 2 No. 2's in 2011 draft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Great pick by the Browns with McCoy. Hopefully he won't be another Brady Quinn. Holmgren traded a 3rd round pick and two 5th round picks to move up and take Montario Hardesty (RB). He better be great!

Lirange wrote: »
    Shipley off the board to the Bengals. Not great size but will produce in the NFL. Love this guy.

Same, will be keeping an eye on him.

I like the Taylor Price pick for the Patriots too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Raiders finally get Bruce Campbell in the 4th round. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

Raiders trade Kirk Morrison to the jags for their 4th round pick, we took Jacoby Ford WR out of Clemson.

Raiders having a great draft delighted with it so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Shefter just said Jason Campbell has been traded to the Raiders.

JaMarcus to be more than likely released according to Mike Lombardi...the Raiders cant risk him getting injured and having then to pay him $9m, also they have 5 QBs at the mo.

I cant see anybody taking a chance and picking him up to be honest (the only team that comes to mind would be the Raiders:pac:)...can anybody say arena football?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭TheHeadhunter

JaMarcus to be more than likely released according to Mike Lombardi...the Raiders cant risk him getting injured and having then to pay him $9m, also they have 5 QBs at the mo.

where did u see that? I hope to God it is true I can't wait to see the back of that waster.

where did u see that? I hope to God it is true I can't wait to see the back of that waster.

Just watching NFLN, Lombardi says it would make no sense to keep him, only his opinion but he seemed to be making sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Just watching NFLN, Lombardi says it would make no sense to keep him, only his opinion but he seemed to be making sense

Where are you watching it?

I haven't been able to get the official NFL.com stream to work at all for the draft this year. Of course the ad for the Marriot Hotel works fine but then I get a blank screen. How can the fecking ad work and the stream not?! :mad:

• Advertisement

Where are you watching it?

I haven't been able to get the official NFL.com stream to work at all for the draft this year. Of course the ad for the Marriot Hotel works fine but then I get a blank screen. How can the fecking ad work and the stream not?! :mad:

I live in the US so I'm watching it on tv :p

Advertisement