Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Draft 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Wow, great pick by the Panthers. Clausen can do a job there and as Frostie said, they're getting him for pennies.

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    interesting pick with Moore as first year starter

Moore isn't a franchise QB. not saying clausen is yet, but the competition will do the Panthers no harm

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Anyone pm me a link? Cannot get the nfl.com stream to work either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

davyjose wrote: »
    Wow, great pick by the Panthers. Clausen can do a job there and as Frostie said, they're getting him for pennies.

Tremendous value for this pick. I dont think he was worthy of the hype he had coming in but this has to give him a massive kicking and make him work damn hard. He played in a pro style offence so he can hit the ground running in camp. Great pick by the Panthers who can rely on the running game with Williams and bleed in Clausen to a bigger role ala the Jets and Sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Taylor Mays to the 49ers.

• Advertisement

frostie500 wrote: »
    Tremendous value for this pick. I dont think he was worthy of the hype he had coming in but this has to give him a massive kicking and make him work damn hard. He played in a pro style offence so he can hit the ground running in camp. Great pick by the Panthers who can rely on the running game with Williams and bleed in Clausen to a bigger role ala the Jets and Sanchez

Exactly, and they got this guy 2nd round without trading up. I'd be ecstatic if I were a Panthers fan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Moore isn't a franchise QB. not saying clausen is yet, but the competition will do the Panthers no harm

thats true. Moore did do well well taking over for Delhomme last year though. It will be interesting to see who is Panthers QB in first game at New Meadowlands.

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    thats true. Moore did do well well taking over for Delhomme last year though. It will be interesting to see who is Panthers QB in first game at New Meadowlands.

I'd bet money on clausen.

Yeah I'd be comfortable putting your money on him too!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,860 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Seattle will get McCoy by the looks of things, if they want him that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

I'd take that bet :P

Arenas to the Chiefs, I don't rate him this high with quality players still on the board. He can come in and be a decent special teamer but they already have good players to do that role.

Pioli hasn't really impressed me in one and a bit drafts

Finally a DL, about time too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

eagle eye wrote: »
    Finally a DL, about time too.

He'll be an OLB in our 3-4

Good pick by the Vikes. Peterson needs a power RB to give him some breathing space, and there's none better in the draft than Gerhart - even though he's white :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Eagles trade with the cowboys... sigh, if Lee ends up being a quality pick they'll be slated again....

Anyone got a link for coverage? mine just went down... PM would be appreciated.

Cody is a great pick. The Ravens are having an amazing draft!

Pats are trading down again...why? we have sooo many picks and only 53 roster spots :confused:

Patriots trading down again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

• Advertisement

Hazys wrote: »
    Pats are trading down again...why? we have sooo many picks and only 53 roster spots :confused:

Unless we are getting a 2nd in 2011, otherwise i dont want to hear it :mad:

Hazys wrote: »
    I'm starting to think that there is so much value/depth in this draft that BB is gonna take a load of later round picks and if they don't work out so be it but he is upping his chances with more picks of finding 3 maybe even 4 guys that will be a huge addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,213 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Cody is a great pick. The Ravens are having an amazing draft!

Ravens D will be sick this year

Ozzie is a bit good at this whole draft thing isn't he...

Still it's not even this year i'd be worried about. Imagine them in 3 years!!!

Pete Carroll gets an A+++ from me so far in this draft.

Brandon Spikes ILB to Pats

Brandon Spikes, wow forgot all about him, he dropped a long, long way since this time last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Did the viks use both their 2nd round picks?

What pick are we at now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

32 now, Saints on the clock.

Colts take LB Pat Angerer. Fitting name for LB!

Advertisement