Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread.

Options
1300301302303304306»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Hagz wrote: »
    Why does the Leinster thread frequently have an extra page that doesn't exist?

Is it just the Leinster thread?? I thought it might be a Boards problem in general but now that I think about it...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Its just the Leinster thread as far as I know. There seems to be just one phantom post or something - the non-existent page turns up when the last page is full just before it actually goes on to a new page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

It's a boardwide thing. Something about the way the database counts posts which sometimes indicates a phantom extra page. I reported it to the development forum and they said they were aware of it and weren't going to do anything about it.

The fix is to keep the threads under a certain number of posts/pages I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

indeed. threads this large are murder on the server resources. i'll be closing it shortly.

New thread here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement