Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MoneyMilo

He's here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Tox56

MoneyMilo wrote: »
    He's here.

Can you elabourate on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MoneyMilo

Someone on twitter who appears to be an airport Garda was telling their Leinster supporting friends that he arrived last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

He was supposed to be arriving yesterday anyway.

Id imagine hell be putting pen to paper this week hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Anyone else order Munster and Cardiff tickets through their ST account? I still haven't received my tickets for either game, just wondering if anyone else has, or should I wait a little longer before mailing the branch...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

.ak wrote: »
    Anyone else order Munster and Cardiff tickets through their ST account? I still haven't received my tickets for either game, just wondering if anyone else has, or should I wait a little longer before mailing the branch...

You mean the Munster game in Thomond? Yeah I got my tickets a week ago at least, maybe longer than that. Haven't got my tickets for the Cardiff game yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 aidodo

havent received any of my tickets for those games yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

Tickets from the ST account always issue fairly close to the actual match, we'll probably get them about 2 weeks before the match. I have the tickets I bought via ticketmaster for the Cardiff match about 2 weeks now but not the ST one for that match or the Munster match. No need to panic.

Sweet. I'll leave it so, I'll mail them about 2 weeks before the Thomond game if nothing has arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Yeah I got the Cardiff tickets a couple of weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Clegg wrote: »
    He can be lethal with a bit of extra space. I'd rather he stayed on the wing though.
    All we need is some brilliant new centres so that he isn't needed there.

<waits for brilliant new centres>

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭guapos

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

guapos wrote: »
    excellent news, will Browne go for his shoulder surgery now or will he struggle through for the rest of the season and get the op in the offseason

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

If Thorn was allowed sign as injury cover for Leinster, then Munster should have been allowed to sign Nonu. :pac:

On a serious note, what a signing for Leinster. Thorn is one of the greatest rugby footballers in the last 10 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Excellent!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

If Thorn was allowed sign as injury cover for Leinster, then Munster should have been allowed to sign Nonu. :pac:

On a serious note, what a signing for Leinster. Thorn is one of the greatest rugby footballers in the last 10 years.

I wouldnt care if Munster signed Nonu, just to see him play live, he would certainly drive up attendance at any game he is playing.

Thorn will be great, imagine the work he could do with Toner etc, would make him a lot as a better player. Same as previous players have brought on Heaslip/Sexton etc

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

Time for a happy dance!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

excellent news, will Browne go for his shoulder surgery now or will he struggle through for the rest of the season and get the op in the offseason

Is Cullen out for the rest of the season? If Browne thinks he has a chance of being in the HEC 23 he might want to play through the pain.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Is Cullen out for the rest of the season? If Browne thinks he has a chance of being in the HEC 23 he might want to play through the pain.
    was initially due to be back for the QF if all went well but no good news is coming out camp so I'd say a few weeks after the QF

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Cullen in theory should be back for the Ospreys or Munster game based on the predicted recovery period and when he had the operation. I haven't heard any update so I presume this is still on.

• Advertisement

Hahah they could've got him a test jersey. That baggie supporters jersey makes him look tiny.

Hahah they could've got him a test jersey. That baggie supporters jersey makes him look tiny.
    I'm surprised the PR people let go out tbh but sure its just a photo I suppose.

I think I can hear the sound of them engraving leinster 2012 on the heineken cup already. Although to be fair that could be the B&I Cup or the Rabo one either!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

But what about his sister's wedding and the Japanese Community Leaders' award?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Great news to hear Brad Thorn is joining Leinster. He will be great to have in the lineout and has so much experience. He will be a great pro to have around the place, especially for the younger players.

They should play him in the B&I semi... Hahah.

tolosenc wrote: »
    But what about his sister's wedding and the Japanese Community Leaders' award?

Trolololol.

The amount of stories coming out of that thread was epic.

They should play him in the B&I semi... Hahah.

HC QF is on next day!!!!

Big Nelly wrote: »
    HC QF is on next day!!!!

He'd play both on the same day if he could. With a 10 minute breather in between ofcourse, lets be fair.

He'd play both on the same day if he could. With a 10 minute breather in between ofcourse, lets be fair.

He is not ISA ISA ISA ISA

• Advertisement

I think Brad Thorn is probably the best foreign player to ever play for leinster.

Shame he's s bit older and on a short term deal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement