Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Rewatching Sister Sister!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

The hunger games film :D

decisions wrote: »
    The hunger games film :D

I went to it tonight! I loved it up until the point
    there was kissing
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Watched the first Pokemon movie last night. Got me in a real Pokemon mood so we plan on downloading all the episodes and starting from the start :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Watched the first Pokemon movie last night. Got me in a real Pokemon mood so we plan on downloading all the episodes and starting from the start :D

I have a.. download link if you need it?(for pokemon)

New girl is so ****ing brilliant. Deschanel is perfect for comedy, she does crazy and naive brilliant :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

+1 to New Girl. Anyone watch the US Shameless? Just finished it's second season, one of my favourite shows, so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

It took me until the end of the first season to fully realise it but The Wire is unreaaaaaaal. And I don't use those extra a's lightly. Just class.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Watched all of Homeland over a couple of days. Brilliant series. Can't wait for Season 2! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭SeanIAm

Watching Scrubs all the way through for about the hundredth time. I've become worryingly attached to the series :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

always disappointed to see that rutger hauers career went downhill after bladerunner, especially since he wrote one of the final lines in the film himself: "All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"
    I mean Hobo with a shotgun is a better grindhouse movie then most, but it's a massive step down from bladerunner

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

FeathersMcGraw.jpg

I hadn't seen this for years, perhaps a decade, til this afternoon. :*)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm currently watching little miss sunshine. It's such a good movie. I never get tired of watching it. If anyone here hasn't seen it, seriously go out and watch it. You won't regret it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    I'm currently watching little miss sunshine. It's such a good movie. I never get tired of watching it. If anyone here hasn't seen it, seriously go out and watch it. You won't regret it.

I love that movie so much! ^_^

In other news, I've watched some really great films in the last 2 weeks.
    "Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas", "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", "The Boat That Rocked" and "GoodFellas" (again)
    "Taken" and "No Country For Old Men" (both today, and for the first time >_> )

Next on the list: "Citizen Kane", followed by "There Will Be Blood".

^ Heh, I was gonna post about my aim to watch Taken for the first time sometime soon. Everyone else raves about it so much I haven't ever had the courage to pipe up and reveal I haven't actually seen it.. Same with the Back to the Futures. And The Breakfast Club. I really should get on those.

Watched Fargo tonight for the third time. A friend watched it too, for the first time, and didn't think it was brilliant. Up until the last half hour he considered it crap. Saddened me.

I started watching a bit of Fry and Laurie on netflix at last. Bloody brilliant :D
    'Control? Yes Tony? Why are you walking up and down the room like that control?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Watched some great films in the past week. I started off with 'God Bless America' which was brilliant. But then I saw the far superior 'Super' which makes 'God Bless America' pale in contrast. Then I watched the entirely different, 'Midnight in Paris', this brought out my inner literature and golden age geek. (Alas midnight time travelling seems rather impossible so I shan't be seeing Hemingway any time soon :D ). Also went to see Cabin in the Woods which was all kinds of awesomeness, everyone that likes horror should go to it. I should really be studying...... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Cawcheen wrote: »
    Nooooo! Why Desperate housewives, why
    Mike!

:(

Just watched this episode.
    I am devastated! :( I know its nearly finished but I love Mike!
    :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Just watched this episode.
    I am devastated! :( I know its nearly finished but I love Mike!
    :(:(
    I dont understand why they killed him off. Makes no sense imo. He was a saint:P. :eek:
    As my aunt reckons there going to kill them all off lol.

Jhcx wrote: »
    I dont understand why they killed him off. Makes no sense imo. He was a saint:P. :eek:
    As my aunt reckons there going to kill them all off lol

thanks for the fcuking spoiler... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Thoms Yorkie Bars

I can't bring myself to watch TV any more, even the good shows that are on I wouldn't be able to follow week in week out, so I'm just watching The Thick Of It and Arrested Development all the time, plus whatever films I download. Although I might get Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Jhcx wrote: »
    As my aunt reckons there going to kill them all off lol

thanks for the fcuking spoiler... :mad:
    Oh my god I'm so sorry. didn't realise. :(
    But I could be talking about anyone. Could be anyone, there's a lot of he's

You probably should edit those posts tbh. Some passing-by user spoiled season four of Dexter for me in this thread and as such I haven't been motivated to continue on from season two where I left off three years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Adventure-time-logo.png

This this this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

The Simpsons is actually the greatest show ever created (well the first few seasons anyways). Seems to be the only thing, along with HIMYM, that I watch these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

The Avengers is mind blowingly good, as soon as my exams are over I'm going to see it again! Just godlike

Don't trust the B in apartment 23 in actually hilarious, and new girl just goes from strength to strength :D

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

I'm watching Big Bang Theory, don't know why, I've probably seen them all and can basically predict the next line in every single conversation (sort of ruins it) anything except study i suppose;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Breaking Bad is actually amazing!

You sure do love breaking bad :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Oh god, this looks so good

Advertisement