Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Way Relay 12th June

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭Abhainn

Went into work today and one of the girls was telling me about how she was woken up at 8am or so last sat morning while she was camping out near Enniskerry by a load of "joggers" (her word not mine).

I told her I'd give out to all the noisy leg 2ers for waking her up so early. so inconsiderate...:rolleyes:

That was me waking her , as I nearly killed myself tripping over one of the tent strings with the peg flying 10 feet and yelling "fcxk, fcuk,fcuk".

ah God love her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭T runner

Abhainn wrote: »
    That was me waking her , as I nearly killed myself tripping over one of the tent strings with the peg flying 10 feet and yelling "fcxk, fcuk,fcuk".

ah God love her

Sorry, Meeting at small carpark on WW On Curtlestown side of Glencree river. WW goes across a road through carpark then down to river when your heading south. Meeting at this carpark, not the one on the Crone wood side. 10am. See you there hopfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭donothoponpop

4 stars (good)
    GoHards leg 5 race report now added here. Great reading, as always.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Kurt.Godel

8 year blast from the past but why not...;) Surfin' Boards original line up will be returning next year, for no better reason than Abhainn mooted the idea and no-one needed any convincing. Some are now faster, some are now yoga gurus, some are coming out of retirement, some are coming out of wetsuits; but no-one needed much convincing to have another shot on what was a great day all round, a team from Boards won this great race :D Loooooads of time to get recceing.... but let's get recceing! :D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

4 stars (good)
    The B team where the real heroes that day, in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

I'd be interested in being part of a boards B team. Any other takers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Rockyman7

Kurt.Godel wrote: »
    8 year blast from the past but why not...;) Surfin' Boards original line up will be returning next year, for no better reason than Abhainn mooted the idea and no-one needed any convincing. Some are now faster, some are now yoga gurus, some are coming out of retirement, some are coming out of wetsuits; but no-one needed much convincing to have another shot on what was a great day all round, a team from Boards won this great race :D Loooooads of time to get recceing.... but let's get recceing! :D:D

is everyone still alive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

Singer wrote: »
    I'd be interested in being part of a boards B team. Any other takers?

Definitely, especially if there's a C team :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

4 stars (good)
    We should get stuff like this going again. We had a couple of smashing weekends at the Cork marathon relay also a few years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Husavik

3 stars (average)
    Kurt.Godel wrote: »

Hi Kurt. Thanks very much for the offer but I am going to leave it. I am still running though not very well. All I seem to do nowadays is complain about my performances. I missed the DCM so have lined up Edinburgh which occurs just before the WWR.

Best of luck to the team(s).

Neil.

• Advertisement
Advertisement