Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Subscriptions and Microsoft Points

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Anybody know any sites that accept laser? I tried live-codes.com and it wouldn't get past the verifying the phone number even though it was ringing the landline. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Horsebox9000

LukeS_ wrote: »
    Anybody know any sites that accept laser? I tried live-codes.com and it wouldn't get past the verifying the phone number even though it was ringing the landline. :confused:

Gamesnash.ie is your best bet. Wait till one of the staff are online, order a code and they might be able to email you.

'Fraid thats it

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Idioteque

My renewal was due at end of this month. When I signed in today there was a box on the dashboard saying I could renew at 20% off (€47.99)...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Idioteque wrote: »
    My renewal was due at end of this month. When I signed in today there was a box on the dashboard saying I could renew at 20% off (€47.99)...

Still way cheaper to buy off here though www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com
    36 euro for 12 months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Have been out of the loop regarding Xbox Live for a few months now but I was able to remove my cc details on the xbox.com site. Has this always been the case?

Also where would be the cheapest to get a 3 months sub? Most of them on the recommended sites are around 18-19 euro. I saw that 3 months is 10 euro on the dashboard but giving over cc details again is annoying.

Finally, can use a laser card?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

16.99 in argos for a three month sub. I know its probably not the cheapest but just letting people know its out there

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5669109/Trail/searchtext%3EXBOX+LIVE.htm

Any promotion for live codes?...they have a 3 month for just under 16 euro which I think I'll go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Johnny Derpp

4200 points for 37.44.
    Is that about as good as it gets?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

4200 points for 37.44.
    Is that about as good as it gets?

That's actually quite a good deal, and that crowd will email you the code and you will receive it straight away.
    Excellent service!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

12+2 Months for €37.79, including Weapons code for Gears 3, serious bargain.

http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-live-gold-subscription-codes/12-2-month-xbox-live-gold/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

I personally dont see the point of this thread, all the supposed deals on here are equal to what you,d get in town.

your best off getting stuff off adverts.ie ...or similar sites...i got a 3 month for 10 euro last week

denballs wrote: »
    I personally dont see the point of this thread, all the supposed deals on here are equal to what you,d get in town.

your best off getting stuff off adverts.ie ...or similar sites...i got a 3 month for 10 euro last week

What are you talking about?! There are a number of reasons why this is a good thread.

1.It offers more choice with a greater chance of picking up a cheaper code.This thread had many when 12 month subs were still 60 euro in town. They may be cheaper now but still great deals to be found here!

2.Most codes are emailed instantly which is very handy for people who want a code quick!

Would prefer more cheap points...I already have my XBL prescription!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

HMV are still 19.99 for 2100 for those without credit cards and pay pal its on a few cent more expensive than most of the online retails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm looking for points, and a 3 month subscription. Anyone know how cheap I can get them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

cloud493 wrote: »
    I'm looking for points, and a 3 month subscription. Anyone know how cheap I can get them?

I dont know online but..shop wise..HMV is the cheapest 2100 points=20 euro

but id check adverts ETC....AS I GOT A 3 MONTH GOLD FOR 10 EURO.....HOWEVER THEY ARE 20 FROM ARGOS NOW....SO NOT A MAJOR DIFF

What's the reliability of the ones on adverts?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Amazon are doing 14.99 gbp which is 17 euro for 2100 i just bought two to get the free shipping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

Play has 2100 for €18.99. Plus you can get a small bit of cash back from BeThrifty/Fatcheese too!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,733 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Lads, this time last year I bought 12+2 deal from maximuscards.com, how do I avail of the extra 2 months or is it too late? I got a code for 12 months in the email...

I don't mind too much as it was cheap enough, but I see similar deals elsewhere and wondering if I go for it again should I do something different?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Trilla wrote: »
    Lads, this time last year I bought 12+2 deal from maximuscards.com, how do I avail of the extra 2 months or is it too late? I got a code for 12 months in the email...

I don't mind too much as it was cheap enough, but I see similar deals elsewhere and wondering if I go for it again should I do something different?

did it not just add 14 months to your sub? they normally do

ntlbell wrote: »
    did it not just add 14 months to your sub? they normally do

Nope...I see when you go to buy the one from http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/

it also comes up as below without any mention of 2 extra months.

DescriptionsAmount
    12 Month Gold Subscription Card CXL…12 Month Gold Subscription Card CXLC-#003£31.99
    Item price: £31.99
    Quantity: 1

cheers for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Trilla wrote: »
    Nope...I see when you go to buy the one from http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/

it also comes up as below without any mention of 2 extra months.

DescriptionsAmount
    12 Month Gold Subscription Card CXL…12 Month Gold Subscription Card CXLC-#003£31.99
    Item price: £31.99
    Quantity: 1

cheers for the reply

I bought the 12 + 2 from cheapxbox yesterday and it added 14 months on to expiry date automatically

and even when redeeming the code it stated 12+2

odd.

ntlbell wrote: »
    I bought the 12 + 2 from cheapxbox yesterday and it added 14 months on to expiry date automatically

and even when redeeming the code it stated 12+2

odd.

Thanks ntlbell. I bought mine yesterday afterwards..I've yet to put through the codes but I got two sets of codes on a scanned pic attached to their mail. Heres hoping they work!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Bought mine on http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/
    12 months plus 2 free for €37 approx

Got the code emailed to me about 45 mins later, longest 45min wait ever! Great service, code was simply scanned and sent in JPEG format! Then i got my áss kicked in online Fifa so i played the computer instead.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Any more of those One month for One euro live deals floating about?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

Rang xbox live support today to cancel auto renewal as my €1 for 1 month spree is coming to an end, your man asked me why I was cancelling and when I said I could get a subscription cheaper elsewhere he reduced the price to €36 for a year.

• Advertisement

Rang xbox live support today to cancel auto renewal as my €1 for 1 month spree is coming to an end, your man asked me why I was cancelling and when I said I could get a subscription cheaper elsewhere he reduced the price to €36 for a year.

Good stuff, hate seeing people pay 60 for a year sub. Was in GS today and 3 months was 25. What a rip off!!

Advertisement