Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick FC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

busyliving wrote: »
    Yeah I know, but match fixing seems to have creeped into the Irish game...

Its going on all over Europe it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Irish bookies dont pay enough attention to league of ireland (injuries,suspensions,etc) so they often price things incorrectly - long may it continue....

Shelbourne are beatable and Limerick would have missed out on share of gate receipts also.

I am assumimg that the sheliban will be re-instated but with the muppets in fai GOD KNOWS !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭busyliving

Irish bookies dont pay enough attention to league of ireland (injuries,suspensions,etc) so they often price things incorrectly - long may it continue....

Shelbourne are beatable and Limerick would have missed out on share of gate receipts also.

I am assumimg that the sheliban will be re-instated but with the muppets in fai GOD KNOWS !!!!

well when people in Liverpool are placing bets on an FAI cup game...which includes an non league club it does sound very dodgy...

Also the shels keeper, won the shels golden goal a few weeks back against salthill... where salthill scored the first goal... dodgy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've spotted Jofspring already! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Ultra Magnus

How is Shaun Kelly doing with ya's?

How is Shaun Kelly doing with ya's?

Shauns done alright in fairness, hopefully he wont miss Killybegs too much and hang on next season. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ultra Magnus

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    Shauns done alright in fairness, hopefully he wont miss Killybegs too much and hang on next season. :cool:
    Ah sure he is at home every couple of weeks so he won't be too home sick!
    I was going to go to Limerick F.C games myself to give him some support but I won't be Limerick at the w'ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Limerick FC 1-0 Longford

Poor performance. 90th minute goal which meant the players left the pitch on a high. Hopefully its the lift the team needed.

Up Next is either Shels away in the League or Shels away in the Cup depending on whether Shels are reinstated.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Our Brian

We,ll be ok with that midfield general that is Joseph Gamble;)

• Advertisement

Does anyone know a website were I can get a look at previous league tables, from previous years?

Both Prem and First division...

Cheers

Does anyone know a website were I can get a look at previous league tables, from previous years?

Both Prem and First division...

Cheers

www.soccerway.com

You can change it to Ireland, first division and then go back about 6 or 7 years I think.

I was only looking at it the other day, we usually lose about 10 matches a season. So far this season we have only lost 4, it just shows how good a season we have had so far.

Jofspring wrote: »
    www.soccerway.com

You can change it to Ireland, first division and then go back about 6 or 7 years I think.

I was only looking at it the other day, we usually lose about 10 matches a season. So far this season we have only lost 4, it just shows how good a season we have had so far.

Cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

http://www.xscores.com/

Another good archive section, need to dig through the Tables, also have Club results going back.

Also a useful spot for up-to-the minute scores, not just LOI, but from all over the world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 limerick111

hi guys does anyone know if dere's a bus going up for limerick fc supports to the shelbourne fc match on friday night????

hi guys does anyone know if dere's a bus going up for limerick fc supports to the shelbourne fc match on friday night????

Not sure about supporters club bus...but I've heard there may be a privately organised bus going up, don't know who is organising it tho

Not sure about supporters club bus...but I've heard there may be a privately organised bus going up, don't know who is organising it tho

ta for that was hoping to get up to it, bit expensive to drive by myself

ta for that was hoping to get up to it, bit expensive to drive by myself

If I hear whose organising the private bus I'll let you know

If I hear whose organising the private bus I'll let you know

cheers

I know some of the lads on both sets of buses if you want to pm me your details I can pass them on to whoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Reaganomical

Living up in Dublin, so will head over to Tolka on Friday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

A lady came round to our door selling Limerick FC lotto tickets, bought one anyway! Must try and get to some matches!

Mc Love wrote: »
    A lady came round to our door selling Limerick FC lotto tickets, bought one anyway! Must try and get to some matches!

Only 3 home games left if your interested.

Shelbourne won their appeal so Limerick will now play Shelbourne away in the FAI Cup Quarter Final.

anything on this weekend?

anything on this weekend?

Just Shels away.

Next home game:

Friday 23rd September: Limerick FC vs Wexford Youths, 7:45pm

Would have to be working :(

Id say half the town has won something from that by now by either lucky pick or a pizza voucher :) Whats the jackpot at the moment?

Btw there is 'private' bus going to Shels if anyones interested, e15 return im told.

Scully gets a new two year deal WTF:eek::confused::eek:

http://www.limerickfc.ie/home/news/110914scullycontract.html

Soulcrew09 wrote: »
    I know some of the lads on both sets of buses if you want to pm me your details I can pass them on to whoever.

got sorted today ta!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Reaganomical

Scully gets a new two year deal WTF:eek::confused::eek:

http://www.limerickfc.ie/home/news/110914scullycontract.html

FOR JAYSUS SAKE

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement