Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

anybody going to be on later?? plan on getting on soon as the alcohol goes outta my system

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Looking for a male excadrill round level 30-40 with sand rush ability. have one of my own with a good nature but has sand force, much to my dismay. Anyone willing to oblige? Think they can be caught in victory road but i'm nowhere near there yet. will send FC if there's any interest.

will check my box, does it have to be male?

Have a lvl 41 m with sand rush

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

will check my box, does it have to be male?

preferably but if it has everything else it would be grand.

Edit: sound, anything in particular you're looking for in return?

nah not really, starter or evee would be nice but no real prefrence or a gurdurr already got a golem and golem equivilant of this gen

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Looking for a rufflet or braviary, the white exclusive birds. Offering a vullaby, the black exclusive bird in exchange :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Looking for a rufflet or braviary, the white exclusive birds. Offering a vullaby, the black exclusive bird in exchange :)
    If you haven't gotten one by this evening, I'll send you one. In college atm, so it's really a no-go.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Denny M wrote: »
    If you haven't gotten one by this evening, I'll send you one. In college atm, so it's really a no-go.

Yeah that'd be great thanks. I'll be online anytime after 7-ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Denny M wrote: »
    In college atm, so it's really a no-go.

The hell is with all the colleges denying us usable Wi-Fi?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Urizen wrote: »
    The hell is with all the colleges denying us usable Wi-Fi?!
    Well it wasn't just that, I also forgot to bring my DS with me :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 mcginleyireland

Banjo wrote: »
    Aren't the people you trade with supposed to nominate you for the Good Traders list rather than you nominating yourself...?
    (looks forlornly in the direction of McGinleyIreland, waiting for the nod.... a single tear runs down his face, drips from his chin onto the DS touchscreen and starts to sizzle)

I totally thought you were on the list! Sorry.

Banjo was the best trader! That's why I didn't check a second time.

Will be on around half 4-5 today if anyone else is on.....anybody with cyndaquill?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

cyndaquil .... I can send one over from my Soulsilver, any specific nature you'd like?

Has anyone got a Kyogre they're willing trade over for just a few minutes? :)

managed to pick it up yesterday and have bred it for trading, makes all the starters and 30 legendaries now :D no kyogore though....picked up a shiny ivysaur too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

ah ok, lucky you :)

*managed to get kyogore of seribii.net*

Anyone got a pineco?? .... they refuse to show up in my game no matter how many trees I headbutt >.<

ah ok, lucky you :)

*managed to get kyogore of seribii.net*

Anyone got a pineco?? .... they refuse to show up in my game no matter how many trees I headbutt >.<
    I think I do, in HG.

Turns out I didn't, but I looked for one. First 'mon that shows up: Pineco :pac:

Jesus alot of people who use the gts are delusional.

Should be on around one if anyone else is?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Jesus alot of people who use the gts are delusional.

Should be on around one if anyone else is?
    I should be around on Wi-fi if you need random stuffs

well if you've cloned that shiney emboar I wouldn't say no..... Anything I can give ya for it?

well if you've cloned that shiney emboar I wouldn't say no..... Anything I can give ya for it?
    I can do that, it's still a Tepig. Why would I want anything special for something I can clone and clone again?

• Advertisement

is the cloning process still the same?
    Perfect :D

Need anything towards finishing yer regional dex?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Giving away free shiney Tepigs you say?
    Did I mention that you're my favourite emmigrant?
    (If I get a chance I'll try moving my shiney Chikorita to a cart I can clone from for swapsies purposes)

is the cloning process still the same?
    Perfect :D

Need anything towards finishing yer regional dex?
    My cloning process is outlined in this post.

I would like European (French/Spanish/German/Italian) Pokémon if you happen to have found any on GTS. I don't mind not filling my Pokédex anymore, I just like getting Pokémon in different languages. Don't worry if you don't, like I've said before I can clone on demand, so for me the shinys lose value (except for the ones I caught myself, I don't trade them :))
    Banjo wrote: »
    Giving away free shiney Tepigs you say?
    Did I mention that you're my favourite emmigrant?
    (If I get a chance I'll try moving my shiney Chikorita to a cart I can clone from for swapsies purposes)
    According to my back up files for Black and White I have shinys of Liepard (GTS and my own one Baako), Heatmor, Lanturn, Mantyke, Ponyta, Raticate, Regirock, Seadra, Tepig, Absol, Accelogor, Aioto (that ant thing), Altaria, Arceops (hacked, met at Lv100, I don't think so!), Audino, Beheeyem, Cinccino, Driftblim, Excadrill, Exeggute, Fearow, Finneon, Gigiath, Klingkang, Igglybuff, Luvdisc, Luxray, Magmortar, Meinfoo, Minun, Octillery, Piloswine, Pineco, Poliwag, Reunclus, Shuckle, Stoutland, Swanna, Trubbish, Venipede, Watchog and Yanma.

I'm not sure how many are legit other than Baako (name means "first born child" and since she was the first Boards.ie B/W shiny, it seemed fitting). Legit or not, having a shiny unlocks the shiny form in the Pokédex these days

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Can anyone tell me good spots in town for Wifi? Tried Stephen's Green Shopping Centre today to no avail. I want a Victini.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Ah don't tell me they shut it down! It's the random Belkin network beside the ATM.

Game in Iliac Centre had a hotspot set up to get Victini. Should still be active.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I'll give that a go, thanks. Actually, what's the story with setting up Eircom home broadband for use with DS? Is it complicated?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

No - if you have a the Netopia wireless you just set it to WEP and input the key on your DS or turn off security altogether while you're using the DS.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

I don't suppose anyone would be able to help me out with evolving my Boldore?

My friend code is 3437 3034 6763 (assuming the 3DS universal friend code is compatible with DS games).

Robby91 wrote: »
    I don't suppose anyone would be able to help me out with evolving my Boldore?

My friend code is 3437 3034 6763 (assuming the 3DS universal friend code is compatible with DS games).
    I'm around now, I'll help you. My FC is in the FC thread.

Edit: That FC is coming up as incorrect, it must be a different one to the in-game one or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Edit: That FC is coming up as incorrect, it must be a different one to the in-game one or something.
    Ah, I found it :)
    2365 5500 3260

Just gotta figure out what you do to start/participate in a trade :\

Advertisement