Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

You can have a lovely patrat :D

My friend code is 2709 0818 6045

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Okay, mine is 1334 9037 7857.

Want to try this now?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yep, I'm good to go!

It says you want to join and then froze :(

EDIT: Working again.

Hmm, seems to be freezing again. I'll exit and re-enter. You approach me this time

• Advertisement

Okay.

Nevermind, working now :P

Thanks a lot man.

No worries :)

Anyone want to trade some eggs for Mienfoo? :D I have them in various genders and natures. Currently breeding for a shiny one. Doesn't matter at all what's in the egg!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Can someone help me get these pokemon Pineco Grimer Voltorb Diglett Meowth Tauros Natu Phanpy Teddiursa Skarmory Ekans Seel and Tentacool can get any legaderies:P:P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

*Jedi wave* This isn't the thread you're looking for...

This is the thread you're looking for.

Thread merged with the current one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

Okay, so I'm about 20 mons off having every non legendary pokemon, and all of them are just babies of ones I already have, i.e Shroomish.

However, I'm still missing six legendaries, 3 who haven't come out, and Mew, Celebi and Deoxys. Anyone willing to trade them for non legendaries? Or should I just hack emerald and catch them there? I don't mind if they're cloned.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If I'm around later I moved a Mew and Deoxys over from Diamond that I've no use for so I'm happy to volunteer them to the cause. Presume you're on Gen 5 so ideally I'd want whatever that fat-vulture-in-an-egg is called, the one that starts turning up just before the E4 in Black but I'll whatever you have. Don't know if I have a Celebi going spare....

BTW, everyone with a Japanese cart see that there's a Wifi event - shiney Ghidera-wannabe for one colour, roboghost for the other - kicking off on Friday?

Where the hell are all the EU wifi events?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

Thank you so much! Anything else you want besides the vulture? Any moves bred onto it?

And those two are related to the new movies somehow, I dunno if they'll be oming out over here :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 windy squid

lots a legendaries there, I can give all those (just gotta transfer a few from SS to White), and hatch some (piplup, votorb). You can get a phione by breeding manaphy with ditto.
    I can NOT guarantee that manaphy, arceus, darkrai and shaymin aren't hacks, but they seem legit, and will do for pokedex counts, can trade away once done, if you don't trust them.
    I can clone pokes, same way as Buzzthebattgirl, so you can keep all.

Let me know if you want.. and I'll get'em ready for a trade. .. (I'm not currently looking for anything).
    if nobody minds id like a heidragon and maybe a zekrom ill give u some patrats for them :)
    my freind code is 0347 0863 0605

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

How not to get a trade windy squid keep messaging for a trade after being told no, then calling me a prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Boooooooooo! Windy Squid. Bad form. Certainly wont be giving you anything

...and to think I cloned my modest shiney Carita's Heidragon especially for him. Well you ain't getting it now, chum.

Anyone else want one? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,544 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I'll take anything and everything!

Now to go either steal my sister's DSi again, or go change the router from WPA to WEP without being noticed...

• Advertisement

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I'll take anything and everything!

Now to go either steal my sister's DSi again, or go change the router from WPA to WEP without being noticed...

Wait, you got the DSi to get online trades?

Nah he got it for that app where you take a picture of someone's face and then make it look like they have chipmunk cheeks. The more advanced wireless security for pokétrading is just a bonus.

Urizen wrote: »
    Wait, you got the DSi to get online trades?

I didn't buy one, my sister's had one for over a year now, but since she doesn't seem to use it as much anymore, I'm starting to take it off of her hands since it can connect to the wireless with WPA, and my DS Lite can't since it's limited to WEP.

I love when you buy a game second hand and they save hasn been cleared...hello possibility of picking up mon i don't have :D

TheChrisD wrote: »
    I didn't buy one, my sister's had one for over a year now, but since she doesn't seem to use it as much anymore, I'm starting to take it off of her hands since it can connect to the wireless with WPA, and my DS Lite can't since it's limited to WEP.

Not what I mean. I can't get on the WFC with my DSi. How did you?

Didn't do anything special, got connected without any issues once it was connected to the router. While I haven't actually tried trading yet, I managed to get connected to Game Sync no problem, and got my FC for that card/DS combination.

I'll see how things work later today when I set the router to WEP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I got pokemon white, new game, looking for

charmander
    cyndaquil
    pikachu
    pidgey
    lapras

anyone? thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Anyone want a vulpix before i send them to the great fur factory in the sky. Going on another Masuda run and have around ~150 so far to get rid of

cloud493 wrote: »
    I got pokemon white, new game, looking for

charmander
    cyndaquil
    pikachu
    pidgey
    lapras

anyone? thanks :)
    Pretty sure lapras is catchable mate. I know i have it pretty sure i got it, If you havent got charmander and cyndaquil by wednesday I can help out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I want them to do my game with, I haven't got any fire type right now :(

Advertisement