Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Thank you again Banjo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Was gonna ask for all the White exclusives, but I'll just rent it in a week or two and speed through it :D

Um... Anyone not using their Tornadus? My Zebstrika and i had differing opinions on how strong Stomp should be, hadn't saved in 2 hours...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Thanks very much banjo :D Spent the night levelling up my axew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Urizen wrote: »
    Was gonna ask for all the White exclusives, but I'll just rent it in a week or two and speed through it :D

Um... Anyone not using their Tornadus? My Zebstrika and i had differing opinions on how strong Stomp should be, hadn't saved in 2 hours...

I lol'd at this. Made my day so far

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Oops! Went for an afternoon nap yesterday at about half 3 and didn't wake up until 1 am :o

I'm online tonight if you are? Or just tell me when you are. I'm around most evenings when I'm not sleeping absurd hours. And was it one of these: 566_archen_front_norm.png you wanted? And if so do you want a Japanese or English one? Also if you have a spare Axew that'd be great!

My FC: 2709 0818 6045

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oops! Went for an afternoon nap yesterday at about half 3 and didn't wake up until 1 am :o

I'm online tonight if you are? Or just tell me when you are. I'm around most evenings when I'm not sleeping absurd hours. And was it one of these: 566_archen_front_norm.png you wanted? And if so do you want a Japanese or English one? Also if you have a spare Axew that'd be great!

My FC: 2709 0818 6045

I can pick you up an Axew or two if you want. Does nature matter to you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Denny M wrote: »
    I can pick you up an Axew or two if you want. Does nature matter to you?

Nope! That would be great :)

Anything in particular you're looking for?

Nope! That would be great :)

Anything in particular you're looking for?

Not really. I should be able to get on with my DS now if you're free?

Edit: seems not, I can't get on until 10 or so =/ If you're around then I can send one to you.

Just gimmie about 15 mins!

Yeah, I'm in a net cafe, I thought they had wireless, but they don't for security reasons.

• Advertisement

Ok just give me a shout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If you didn't get an axew I have two females to go with the female oshawoshatosh, if you're about.

Don't have one of those archeopteryx-type birds, that'll do nicely :) If you happen to have a 3 legged bidoof or the white-only bird that's near the end of the regional dex and who's evo is called something like "aviary" that would also be nice but I'll take a meermunk or an angry scotty dog or any old ****e you have lying around.

I'll be in the wifi room for the next 30 mins or so, but I might be slow to respond if you show up as my attentions are diverted elsewhere...

I just gots an Axew from Denny (thanks for the patience with my crappy router! :P) so just the oshawott please!

I just gots an Axew from Denny (thanks for the patience with my crappy router! :P) so just the oshawott please!
    No problem, thanks for the Deino :D

hope you weren't waiting too long. had Fambly Bidness to attend to. Cheers for the dinobirdy!

Nope, only a minute or two! Cheers for the oshawott :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Don't suppose somebody would be willing to donate Tornadus for a bit so I can pick up Landorus? Will trade it back to ya naturally.

Banjo wrote: »
    If you didn't get an axew I have two females to go with the female oshawoshatosh, if you're about.

Don't have one of those archeopteryx-type birds, that'll do nicely :) If you happen to have a 3 legged bidoof or the white-only bird that's near the end of the regional dex and who's evo is called something like "aviary" that would also be nice but I'll take a meermunk or an angry scotty dog or any old ****e you have lying around.

I'll be in the wifi room for the next 30 mins or so, but I might be slow to respond if you show up as my attentions are diverted elsewhere...
    I caught a Rufflet that evolves into the large eagle thing if you haven't gotten one yet? I won't be on until 10 or so tonight most likely though.

Can anyone help me with non-unova starters? And a few others, I'm gonna sat breeding myself tonight

hmmmm... If you have 2 DSes, a 4th gen game and have beaten the E4 on B/W, I can trade you pretty much any starter then you can migrate to Gen 5 yourself, but I don't have a japanese 4th gen cart to go with my copy of Black so mine are all stuck in 1955 waiting for lightning to hit the tower...

• Advertisement

Well I've the main game now, so I'm starting pokedex filling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

White : 3654 0021 7540

Could anyone trade me a rufflet please?

cloud493 wrote: »
    Could anyone trade me a rufflet please?
    I'll be around most of today if you can get on?

I can get on now if that's good?

Just need a few mins to catch another Rufflet, I'll PM you when I get one.

Thanks very much :D anything your after for it?

Not really, anything is fine with me.

Thanks very much :D

• Advertisement

I haven't got much to trade. But would someone have a pichu on B/W they'd be willing to give up? One that can evolve. Level or gender doesn't matter but I'd prefare an impish nature.

FC is: 2064-8462-1259
    Feel free to add me.

Advertisement