Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

popzmaster wrote: »
    **** man this is gonna be a pain I only have wi fi access at very very limited times myself like...cos i dont got internets at home i have to go to my mas house and use it...ill be there today from like half four till around half 6 but i dunno when i would be there again after that...i dunno bro we'll work something out :)
    Failing that just give me a shout. I'm at home with wi-fi access all day for the next few days, currently not going anywhere with a head cold.

Don't want to be steal Banjo's trading partners though!

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Failing that just give me a shout. I'm at home with wi-fi access all day for the next few days, currently not going anywhere with a head cold.

Don't want to be steal Banjo's trading partners though!

Okay cool well listen(read :P) I should be online at around half four to half six today if you're online Banjo I'll trade with you if not I'll trade with you Buzz. I wouldn't mind but the glameow isn't even for me its for my bro he only needs like 11 to finish his SS Dex. Also if anyone has a sheildon it would also be greatly appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Alas, that clashes with work, the drive home, the baba's dinner and a possible trip to tesco. And to think, I have boxes of shieldons... Steal away, Buzz :)

Banjo wrote: »
    Alas, that clashes with work, the drive home, the baba's dinner and a possible trip to tesco. And to think, I have boxes of shieldons... Steal away, Buzz :)
    YOINK!

Since Glameow is the wanted Pokémon, I'll use my Pearl, FC links in my signature :)

YOINK!

Since Glameow is the wanted Pokémon, I'll use my Pearl, FC links in my signature :)

Groovy ill post again soon as i get online down in the mothers establishment

• Advertisement

Yo I'll be online now any sec you wouldn't happen to have a sheildon as well Buzz would ya??? and like do you want anything in particular in return?

Yo I'll be online now any sec you wouldn't happen to have a sheildon as well Buzz would ya??? and like do you want anything in particular in return?
    I have for you a Shieldon named Kinder and Glameow named Princess. I not looking for anything in particular, but if you had foreign language Pokemon, I'd take them off your hands :)

I will however be needing your Friend Code to trade :)

I have for you a Shieldon named Kinder and Glameow named Princess. I not looking for anything in particular, but if you had foreign language Pokemon, I'd take them off your hands :)

I will however be needing your Friend Code to trade :)

That you will :P

Trainer : Cecil
    FC: 3481 4976 4890

The only foreigner I've got other than Frenchachu is a Jap Spiritomb that I'm using to try and masuda myself a shiny Castform but since your doin me a favour you can have it :)

That you will :P

Trainer : Cecil
    FC: 3481 4976 4890

The only foreigner I've got other than Frenchachu is a Jap Spiritomb that I'm using to try and masuda myself a shiny Castform but since your doin me a favour you can have it :)
    If you are finished with the 'tomb I'll give it a good home :)

Ready when you are for trading :D

Soud yea but eh...what room do i go to? I've never traded online before :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Soud yea but eh...what room do i go to? I've never traded online before :rolleyes:
    If your game is Diamond, Pearl or Platnium you go downstairs in the Pokemon Center and go to the only counter there.

If your game is Heart Gold or Soul Silver you go to the (I think) counter on the top left of the Pokemon Center.

Just follow the instructions on screen after that

If your game is Diamond, Pearl or Platnium you go downstairs in the Pokemon Center and go to the only counter there.

If your game is Heart Gold or Soul Silver you go to the (I think) counter on the top left of the Pokemon Center.

Just follow the instructions on screen after that

Groovy Wi-Fi club room?? And congrats 500 posts Wooo!!!

Edit:Im there now

Groovy Wi-Fi club room?? And congrats 500 posts Wooo!!!

Edit:Im there now
    I think that's what it's called. Something Wi-fi, make sure it's not the GTS

I think that's what it's called. Something Wi-fi, make sure it's not the GTS

Whoa sorry the stupid thing changed my friend code cos i had my girlfriends HG online in my DS but my new friend code is 5242 7694 7277

Real real sorry for wasting your time but at least it'll work now :(

Whoa sorry the stupid thing changed my friend code cos i had my girlfriends HG online in my DS but my new friend code is 5242 7694 7277

Real real sorry for wasting your time but at least it'll work now :(
    'Tis okay, these things happen :)

Thank you!! Altho i dont know why my bro wouldn't just sign up for boards himself and do this :P

Thank you!! Altho i dont know why my bro wouldn't just sign up for boards himself and do this :P
    Don't you want the Charizard back and give me a dumpy Pokemon for it?

Don't you want the Charizard back and give me a dumpy Pokemon for it?

The Charizard is dumpy :P
    I didn't realise when i was training it that belly drum was an egg move...so i wasted my earthquake TM on it...so I thought I'd pass it on so you can use it for breeding earthquake on...even tho you probably already have something that can... anyways in short naw...you can keep it :D

The Charizard is dumpy :P
    I didn't realise when i was training it that belly drum was an egg move...so i wasted my earthquake TM on it...so I thought I'd pass it on so you can use it for breeding earthquake on...even tho you probably already have something that can... anyways in short naw...you can keep it :D
    Okie dokie. Thank you :)

No problem!! Now Atavan good traders list me! :)

• Advertisement

Aren't the people you trade with supposed to nominate you for the Good Traders list rather than you nominating yourself...?
    (looks forlornly in the direction of McGinleyIreland, waiting for the nod.... a single tear runs down his face, drips from his chin onto the DS touchscreen and starts to sizzle)

Aren't the people you trade with supposed to nominate you for the Good Traders list rather than you nominating yourself...?

Yea ssshhhhh!!! I'll delete my last post if you delete this one to not get me in trouble :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Anyone got any legendaries from Gen 4? I got a few charmanders for trade. Might let go a moltres too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I have a Jap entei for trade if anyone is interested. Also have a lot of a lot of gen 1 starters, few gen 2 cept the fire type, ghastys and a few herracross. Looking for a few starters from other gen's if anyone has any to spare... maybe a legendary pokemon if yer feelin generous. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 joepeger

Hey guys, was wondering if you have a Holographic charmander card, or if not, any sort of charmander card. I'm currently undertaking a scavenger hunt for charity and its one of the items on the list. I'd be willing to pay whatever you think is fair for it. If not any ideas how I'd go about getting one? Let me know ASAP as the hunt finishes this Friday. Cheers.

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

ebay is a great place to find specific cards .. though they may cost about a fiver for the card alone.

______
    Hey..anyone got a magmar to trade? .. and what would you want for it ?
    I have an Electrive..I could swap over or? let me know ...please :)

Would you take a Magby? Pretty sure I have one in one of the many games I have lying around
    (I think I have a regular Charmander card somewhere but I have no way of getting it to you so it's really just pure spite and malice that makes me mention it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

yeah of course ... magby is grand :)

anything in paticular, you'd want for it?

What comes after Chansey in the national dex? (numerically, not evolutionarily) One of them would fit the bill, one of the few things I'm short of on Diamond! Otherwise I'm not fussy, whatever you have lying around will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

What comes after Chansey in the national dex? (numerically, not evolutionarily

Tangela.

Advertisement