Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The *new* Trading Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

K, I'll head into the wi-fi room now.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

looking to trade my boldore and back again to evolve him if anyone is willing? give me a PM if ya can help!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

Anyone got a pokemon with pokerus, they're willing to trade over? ..

First time EV training a pokemon ^^ so, I'd like to help d:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I've a good few, can do it in the morning??

cool :), what time in the morning? :)
    and anything you wants for it?

• Advertisement

Well I've a tattoo booked for half 11 so I'll hop in the room from 10:55 to 11:05??

Ehm kadabra? or archen if thats the fossil you took

I still have it in the 'fossil' XD,

so, I'll trade a mon holding the "plume fossil"? that ok? :) & whats your fc?

yup thats grand, do you want a starter mon with pkrus? it's in the friend code section

if it's tepig, but if not any is grand :)

I've bout 7 spare I'll throw pokers on one

• Advertisement

just to say much thanks for the tepig ^^ ..
    and the other offers but actually got all the starters when filling my SS dex ^_^.

no bothers dude, thanks for the fossil!

hey, any chance someone has a female Aron with Rock head ability? ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

I might have one, but surely you could always just breed an Aron since the ability is 50/50 of which one you'll get?

Just checked. I have a female with Sturdy if you want it for breeding purposes, it should be the same since, as far as I am aware, there's no way to pass on a specific ability via breeding for sure. I'll check my SS later to see if I have a female with Rock Head anyway.

ah, thanks, I didn't realise the abilities were random 'like' that.. XD .. thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Justin Ternet

Hi guys I've worked really hard on my pokedex and have hit a brick wall. Can anyone help with these.
    I need: Voltorb, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Piplup, Stunky, Magmortar, Diagla, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.
    I know it seems like loads but if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.I'll send them right back if they are really important.

lots a legendaries there, I can give all those (just gotta transfer a few from SS to White), and hatch some (piplup, votorb). You can get a phione by breeding manaphy with ditto.
    I can NOT guarantee that manaphy, arceus, darkrai and shaymin aren't hacks, but they seem legit, and will do for pokedex counts, can trade away once done, if you don't trust them.
    I can clone pokes, same way as Buzzthebattgirl, so you can keep all.

Let me know if you want.. and I'll get'em ready for a trade. .. (I'm not currently looking for anything).

You're an absolute legend. That'd be great. I just want a complete pokedex so I can claim the title of coolest and saddest man on the planet at the same time. So how do we hook up a trade? Is it that rendevous thing in the GTS.

you can hook your DS up to the net?

If so, we share Friend Codes and then go to the wifi-room to trade..it'll be a couple of days before I can get online though.

Yep I got me net hooked up in my new place. That'll be great let me know when you can hook me up. Really appreciate it.

• Advertisement

Ok, I've got all.

looking at the deoxys, it's shiny, so probably not legit, if you still want? I had got it off the GTS onto pearl.

I can be online to trade tomorrow evening, anytime after 6, if that suits?

That suits spot on as long as I get them into my dex thats all I want.

yep, that was my reason for getting it XD..

Alright, see you in the wi-fi room then?

You are the coolest person alive. I owe you big time. Will you need any returned?

no, it's grand, like I said, I clone them, the same way as buzzthebatgirl .. so :)

enjoy your filled pokedex :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Looking to trade my Boldore and have it traded straight back just so I can evolve it. So if someone could trade with me for a Lilipup or something that's already in my dex, that'd be great.

Will post a friend code when I get home and set it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Come to the meetup on Saturday and get it done. It's more social :D

Urizen wrote: »
    Come to the meetup on Saturday and get it done. It's more social :D

My social gaming comes from Street Fighter (and other fighting game) tournaments. I'm going to one of them this Saturday in Ballyfermot.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm free to trade if you want :)

• Advertisement

Cool, let me work out this whole Friend Code malarky and I'll post it up.

In the meantime, if you want to throw an Ultra Ball at a Route 1 pokemon, so that it doesn't artificially inflate my dex, then that'd be nice.

Advertisement