Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Seren_ wrote: »
    I thought that was so funny!!!

I was one of the callers on Eh Yeah Okay this morning, made a show of myself I think :o

Haha, were you the caller that hung up? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 39,691 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I was one of the callers on Eh Yeah Okay this morning, made a show of myself I think :o

You said eh, yeah, or okay didnt you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Were you the girl who thought Ashbourne was in Dublin?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Were you the girl who thought Ashbourne was in Dublin?

Easy mistake to make. Sure its just outside Dublin. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Haha, were you the caller that hung up? :P
    Yep :o

• Advertisement

Kinsale ? Are they allowed acknowledge the wilds outside the pale ?

Ray sounded ropey to jaysus on the podcast.

Sully wrote: »

Is it ? Myself being from the heaven that is county cork I know that it's in Meath.

Is Tina gates from the same accent making factory as nick Richards ? It's obviously English but its not.

And happy birthday to the best newsreader in the parish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Ray sounded ropey to jaysus on the podcast.

Which podcast? The last one I can see is from the 13th?

• Advertisement

Which podcast? The last one I can see is from the 13th?

The latest one i have is this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

Very weird, both the itunes on my phone and my laptop are showing the 13th as the most current one they uploaded.

Very weird, both the itunes on my phone and my laptop are showing the 13th as the most current one they uploaded.

I'm don't use iTunes so can't see what it's saying on my 'puter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Sully wrote: »

It's practically a suburb :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dublinelmo

what app is that?
    I'm getting the new episodes fine through the apple podcasts app on my phone

dublinelmo wrote: »
    what app is that?

Downcast. I got it after the utter steaming pile of proverbial that the podcast app was when you had to download that app after IOS6.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Someone asked them this morning if they could play Bell X1's new song and Ray's response was that they probably could... in a few weeks. He clearly doesn't like the fact that the station is completely playlisted and that he can't select tunes on-the-fly to throw in at a whim... and he can't help but get the odd jab in about that, can he?

More shenanigans with the podcast only bit and an Ann gleeson appearance is always welcome like a ray of sunshine in a sorrowful dark land.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,840 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Loved them ringing the woman about the Will Hanafin text! :D

Hahahahahahhahaha JP was in the closet ? Deeno got him with a beauty. I hope it's duck aswell otherwise that child has a filty vocab at one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Chris 80

Basq wrote: »
    Loved them ringing the woman about the Will Hanafin text! :D

Is there not enough to be going on with on 98FM? Does he go on about other stations or just Today FM?

Seperation anxiety :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

Keith LeMon :D Really starting to love Deeno.

Chris 80 wrote: »
    Is there not enough to be going on with on 98FM? Does he go on about other stations or just Today FM?

Seperation anxiety :)

That wasnt on the actual show it was on the podcast bit.

That wasnt on the actual show it was on the podcast bit.

same difference

same difference

It's not really. The podcast isn't live radio.

It's not really. The podcast isn't live radio.

Well why rely on a previous station? The podcast is as much a reflection as to what goes on his show, on air. Is he a different station when he does a podcast?

Confused.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Heh, that was brilliant ringing yer wan on the podcast.

Although methinks they could potentially get in serious sh*t for it if some people with no sense of humour and/or an agenda listen.

Well why rely on a previous station? The podcast is as much a reflection as to what goes on his show, on air. Is he a different station when he does a podcast?

Confused.

The podcast bits are Ray being candid. I don't think anyone's under any illusions that he'd prefer to be back on Today FM.

Confused as to what the problem you have with it is tbh.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Heh, that was brilliant ringing yer wan on the podcast.

Although methinks they could potentially get in serious sh*t for it if some people with no sense of humour and/or an agenda listen.

I think you're in college? Fair enough. And I think you're pretty together when it comes to radio. But I think that Ray Foley has moved to a station with a way older demographic. I'm 27 and the station is a bit old for me. It's trying to be young. But it's not. What to do to fix it? Young boy. Suggestions?????

• Advertisement

I think you're in college? Fair enough. And I think you're pretty together when it comes to radio. But I think that Ray Foley has moved to a station with a way older demographic. I'm 27 and the station is a bit old for me. It's trying to be young. But it's not. What to do to fix it? Young boy. Suggestions?????

No idea. I don't listen to the station apart from Foley so really wouldn't know where to start if I'm honest.

Advertisement