Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Watched it aswell, yeah looking rough.
    Well in fairness to him he does have to be in work at 6am 5 days a week, sleeping it out once in 12 months is good going in my opinion, especially since he has a baby in the house probably keeping him up half the night.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Well in fairness to him he does have to be in work at 6am 5 days a week, sleeping it out once in 12 months is good going in my opinion, especially since he has a baby in the house probably keeping him up half the night.

Ah yeah, I wasn't having a go at him, I just thought it was funny to see him with so much scruffy facial hair. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,627 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

TheTechGuy wrote: »

He wasn't late because he slept in he was late because a lorry blocking the road delayed him. The show isn't live at six it's a best bits from 6-6:30.

deeno is back.

ray,jp, phil and deeno. foley show version 2.0

Usual foley show mess up.
    Ray: you missed this deeno didn't you ?

Denno: I did.

• Advertisement

Innuendo bingo there on the ray foley show.

Haha oh brilliant ads haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

I was only thinking recently that it would be great to hear a radio station here doing Innuendo Bingo. I know that this was done on the Scott Mills Show on BBC Radio 1, where they'd have a celebrity in taking part There are clips of these on You Tube, which are quite humorous :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭elmoslats

Ray: "did you know there's a thing on boards that writes down all the things we say?"

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

elmoslats wrote: »
    Ray: "did you know there's a thing on boards that writes down all the things we say?"
    Balls.. came here to do the same thing!

• Advertisement

elmoslats wrote: »
    Sure they had to have known that already. They've mentioned this place before. So are they reading this then ?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Sure they had to have known that already. They've mentioned this place before. So are they reading this then ?

They read out a few posts the time Adrian announced his move to NT. I get the impression a lot of presenters/their teams read the forum even if they don't post.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    They read out a few posts the time Adrian announced his move to NT. I get the impression a lot of presenters/their teams read the forum even if they don't post.

Ah ya adrian "sports ninja" Barry. rememebr him alright. He was from "out the road" apparently.

Did you hear at 6.30 this morning when Ray & JP referred to Pat Kenny as a "short-arsed goat-legged Beelzebub with a drink problem"?

Could be verging on libellous to be honest. Broadcaster Philip Egan sounded absolutely disgusted!

I bet they said it just to see if it was quoted verbatim on here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

If Dave is reading this, Give Ray, JP, Deeno and Phil a Hugh payrise. Bet he won’t show Ray this post :D

buster180 wrote: »
    If Dave is reading this, Give Ray, JP, Deeno and Phil a Hugh payrise. Bet he won’t show Ray this post :D

Dave ? It's Michael that be reading these ramblings.. Yeah the lads deserve pay rises.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

Dave ? It's Michael that be reading these ramblings.. Yeah the lads deserve pay rises.

I was half asleep while listening to it this morning Dave Michael they are all the same at 6.30 in the morning ;)

Aw! I was rooting for Donal! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

I'm really disappointed that they didn't do more on JP and the Stellar Bachelor of the Year award. They really could have gotten some great content out if that.

Does anyone know is there somewhere online to see all nominees?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

I'm really disappointed that they didn't do more on JP and the Stellar Bachelor of the Year award. They really could have gotten some great content out if that.

a quick google search and voila here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭richierichballs

they are absolutely brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

a quick google search and voila here

Ah. For some reason, when I was googling it, a page just kept coming up saying entries were closed for the year. Thanks! :)

JESUSSSSSS. Ah here that can't be real surely.

Well if you believe twitter JP won the fecking thing.

So JP just won Bachelor Of The Year according to Deeno..
    Massive congratulations to the hunky dreamboat that is JP of @rayfoleyshow "fame" for winning @stellarmagazine bachelor of the year!

Sent this tweet to Ray just before seeing hers! :D
    Best of luck to the wee man tonight @rayfoleyshow.Though when he inevitably loses,just pat him on the head & send him back under his bridge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

The Stellar magazine account and Deeno both tweeted saying congrats to him so I'd say its pretty definite! I'm not surprised, JP comes across extremely well on the show (and he's quite handsome also :D)

I typed bachelor of the year into twitter and got a result from someone other than deeno tweeting that JP won but clearly its true. Good man JP.

The content will last months now that JP has won it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Poor Ray is the only one without an award thus week now haha.

Advertisement