Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free golf - Druids Glen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭fergpie

got my 4ball pencilled in for the 28th. awsome!

ya cheers OP for the heads up :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

cant get through

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭DubGF

There is 1 restriction, on Sundays the earliest tee time is 11:30, as members comps are on.

The course is my favorite parkland course in the country, stunning views with challenging holes, cant wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭MasterKZG

Booked a 2 ball for next wednesday.

Happy days!!!:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Gallagher5

Great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

How about from the 10 of Feb to the 10 of March have an open comp where all those playing on this deal post their scores. Open a new thread and list your day of play and after your round post your score? It would be nice to all play as an outing but may not be convenient. Just a thought and open to any other ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Just got mine! Super Deal it has to be said!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

Well done OP. good spot. Good idea about the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

DubGF wrote: »
    Just log on to the site, enter some details, and get 1 free round.

http://www.druidsglen.ie/

Easy peasy

Enjoy

Thanks OP, it would be a nice day out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Been trying to ring them for the last hour but no answer, has anyone else had much trouble getting them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭BiffoGooner

Phone's are probably ringing off the hook.News like this gets around quickly.Keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

mscull wrote: »
    4 Slots now filled for Sun 28th . Just got off the phone and they said no probs using 4 vouchers .

Big Thanks OP , best bargain ever

so there is no problem using 4 vouchers at the same time?

Cheers OP for letting us know- great offer. I plan to avail of it in March, just thinking if i should book now or wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

so there is no problem using 4 vouchers at the same time?

Cheers OP for letting us know- great offer. I plan to avail of it in March, just thinking if i should book now or wait!

I'd book now if I was you, just to be on the safe side.

I've a fourball booked for Saturday week. 11am. Can't wait. Please be nice and dry.....please!!!

No prob with the 4 vouchers either. Very nice on the phone. He said they were mad busy this morning though. Can't think why!!!

denisoc16 wrote: »
    I'd book now if I was you, just to be on the safe side.

I've a fourball booked for Saturday week. 11am. Can't wait. Please be nice and dry.....please!!!

No prob with the 4 vouchers either. Very nice on the phone. He said they were mad busy this morning though. Can't think why!!!

Cheers for that. Think i might book early alright. Two mates just called to tell me about it. Id say word will spread fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭ipitydafool

Got mine there now, well done OP. Now to try and get through to book in:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I just got in on Saturday 27th at 2.00pm. Last weekend slot available apparently. Said they've got 6 people answering phones all morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

Do you need to give the names of all four players at time of booking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Got through and no weekend slots left.....

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

What a deal. Perhaps the best inland in the country for free. No catch and the staff were so enthusiastic on the phone. They must be flat out all morning dealing with us freeloaders but they didn't let it show!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Do you need to give the names of all four players at time of booking?

Yes, and they obviously need to present their vouchers on the day too. I didn't ask if you could change the names later....might be worth asking if you get through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 ryaner7777

mirrorball wrote: »
    What a deal. Perhaps the best inland in the country for free. No catch and the staff were so enthusiastic on the phone. They must be flat out all morning dealing with us freeloaders but they didn't let it show!

Couldn't agree more.
    Thanks again OP for spotting this. I've my four ball booked. And the staff on the phone were so helpful and pleasent to deal with.
    It's really nice to see something given back.
    Cheers Druids !

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Fantastic offer. Thanks DubGF.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Can anyone get through??

Trying to ring all morning but no joy! :(

stevire wrote: »
    Can anyone get through??

Trying to ring all morning but no joy! :(

Keep trying- they will eventually answer. Booked for myself and 3 mates- thanks again OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Got through there. Booked for tues 23rd, Some animal put it up on bargain alerts so do it fast, weekends are 100% gone. Thamks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭jimjo

Got through and have a four ball booked, took ages but thats understandable.

I really hope all people who post on Boards golf forum avail of this offer, cause when its on alerts every tom, dick and harry who may not even play that much golf will jump on the bandwagon but who can blame them I suppose.

Yeah let’s have a thread on peoples scores. A boards outing is very hard to organise due to the geographic’s but something like this is the next best thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Cheers OP, absolutely fantastic spot.

My fourball all have our vouchers but can't get an answer on the phone. I'm presuming midweek is the time to go for now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

If substitutes are allowed and anyone is looking for a fourth man on any of the weekend slots, let me know. I have my voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭thoscon

booked two 4balls for next wed.great stuff.well spotted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

thoscon wrote: »
    booked two 4balls for next wed.great stuff.well spotted

Did they have any problem with you doubling up on the vouchers?

I managed to book my fourball in too, the lady on the phone said they never expected this much interest in the offer and have had to pull newspaper advertisements.:eek: Thanks again OP.

Advertisement