Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr, New World Order Plant?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Rocks + Geometry + People + God-King =

pyramid-17.jpg

It's very simple. You running around shouting "science dozent know!" won't change a thing. Here is some research (well, review of research):

http://www.springerlink.com/content/c35x74366w754321/

I'm sorry, it doesn't come in youtube format... :(

And an article:

http://www.ekt.bme.hu/CM-BSC-MSC/WhoBuiltThePyramids.pdf

and more research:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v408/n6810/abs/408320a0.html

Science doesn't know, only a handful of people know. Science is dis info as far as I'm concerned. If scientist's actually knew the truth, they wouldn't tell humanity. Most scientists work in black ops and secret services. The mainstream science is just a disney set. Science is the most over rated junk ever given to humanity. It's keep us imprizoned into a physical perceptual view of existence, and there is just so much more beyond the physical perceptual realm of reality. The illuminati know's this. Thats why we have science and education to keep us dumbed down. Ironic eh.

There are cities under the Giza plateu, and the tunnels and shafts go far deeper than they do in that pic.:rolleyes::D;)

Anyhoo, of course you can believe "science" and the "all mighty history channel".....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Pixel8 wrote: »
    What i meant was that Science still can't prove how the Pyramids or any other megalithic structure was built, so can you prove that they were actually built by humans?

Proof is the exclusive domain of mathematics. Do you understand what is meant by that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

mysterious wrote: »
    Anyhoo, of course you can believe "science" and the "all mighty history channel".....

As opposed to YouTube and a couple of websites which will make the same claims your making but have nothing to actually verify there claims.

As opposed to YouTube and a couple of websites which will make the same claims your making but have nothing to actually verify there claims.

Of course, one could deride science, use a computer to do this, and not see the contradiction in doing so.

:)

Science doesn't know, only a handful of people know. Science is dis info as far as I'm concerned. If scientist's actually knew the truth, they wouldn't tell humanity. Most scientists work in black ops and secret services. The mainstream science is just a disney set. Science is the most over rated junk ever given to humanity. It's keep us imprizoned into a physical perceptual view of existence, and there is just so much more beyond the physical perceptual realm of reality. The illuminati know's this. Thats why we have science and education to keep us dumbed down. Ironic eh.

There are cities under the Giza plateu, and the tunnels and shafts go far deeper than they do in that pic.:rolleyes::D;)

How are you currently communicating with me, by the way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

If the CIA were in straights dire enough to warrant the induction of people as obscure as Jim Corr I would be jumping for joy. Its because they target powerful and intelligent people I am wary.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Eh lets not use this thread to rehash 'witty' oneliners you read somewhere else please.

I want to get back to discussing the evidence presented, that bit about the metalurgy was interesting, it still leaves some questions tho.

and still there are the artefacts and the paintings and a lot of other truly bizarre things that Science cannot yet produce an explanation for that sounds any more plausible that Von Dainikens.

Science. Keeping us dumbed down...

http://lss.fnal.gov/archive/other1/apri-th-phy-006-07.pdf

Any thoughts, Mysty?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

What i meant was that Science still can't prove how the Pyramids or any other megalithic structure was built, so can you prove that they were actually built by humans?

Please explain what you would accept as definite "proof" of an event that happened thousands of years ago. And please show the "proof" you have that these buildings were created by space aliens that is _more_ convinving than the proof that they were created by people.

I mean, for one thing, you would first have to prove that ALIENS ACTUALLY EXIST. (I think even you would acccept that people exist, since you are one.)

P.

Eh lets not use this thread to rehash 'witty' oneliners you read somewhere else please.

Eh, you're not a mod in this forum... remember?

• Advertisement

I want to get back to discussing the evidence presented, that bit about the metalurgy was interesting, it still leaves some questions tho.

and still there are the artefacts and the paintings and a lot of other truly bizarre things that Science cannot yet produce an explanation for that sounds any more plausible that Von Dainikens.

So, because Science(tm) cannot offer a definite proof of something(*), it's OK to accept theories by a guy who admits he makes stuff up?

I mean, none of the Daniken fans have yet dealt with the fact that he himself admits he makes stuff up.

P.

(*)Noone's said what they would accept as definitive proof, other than recorded video evidence (and in one poster's case, presumably that wouldn't acceptable since he thinks that the BBC forges video interviews with Von Daniken.

eh lads, aint we gettin Wildly OT here, theres another thread where we were discussin the Ancient Tech side of things.

How the hell did we end up here from Jim Corr is a NWO Plant????????

eh lads, aint we gettin Wildly OT here, theres another thread where we were discussin the Ancient Tech side of things.

How the hell did we end up here from Jim Corr is a NWO Plant????????

I don't feel it is. In fact, I think it is all light-hearted stuff. Perhaps you are being a little over-sensitive today?

Anyway, one of you can see the above posts and read how we got to this point. TBH, I see very little interest in talking about Mr Corr lately.

Most scientists work in black ops and secret services.

Ever been to college?

P.

Eh, you're not a mod in this forum... remember?

Oh I'm fully aware of that, Thank you for reminding me it would be oh so terrible if I forgot my place wouldnt it, Mod or Not I'm still a user of this forum and as such am as entitled to hold an opinion and join in the debate as everyone else Thank you very Much.

Oh I'm fully aware of that, Thank you for reminding me it would be oh so terrible if I forgot my place wouldnt it, Mod or Not I'm still a user of this forum and as such am as entitled to hold an opinion and join in the debate as everyone else Thank you very Much.

I understand that, it just seemed like you were being a bit bossy, despite your good manners. You seem to be a bit edgy in your posts though, just chill out!

isnt the whole point of theorising to basicly MAKE THINGS UP, you have an observed phenomonen, you try to understand it, you make up all sorts of theories, you apply a bit of a process of elimination on them and the ones you cant dismiss out of hand are your worlin hypotheses.

and FD you know exactly what you were trying to do.

isnt the whole point of theorising to basicly MAKE THINGS UP,

I'm sorry, but I presume you are either really stupid or pretending to be stupid in order to goad me into an argument. But do you honest believe there is no difference between:

(a) examining evidence and then coming up (or, in your words, "making up") a theory to fit the evidence

(b) coming up with a theory and then _forging_ evidence to support it

P.

ah so its like Global warming then

they forged some bits ergo the whole thing must be bollox

is that the point your trying to make

ah so its like Global warming then

they forged some bits ergo the whole thing must be bollox

is that the point your trying to make

So Von Daniken - a single guy - admits that he forged pottery to support one theory, and leaves another theory in his book that even he admits is false. And you're not skeptical? So which theory of his do you believe?

P.

• Advertisement

isnt the whole point of theorising to basicly MAKE THINGS UP, you have an observed phenomonen, you try to understand it, you make up all sorts of theories, you apply a bit of a process of elimination on them and the ones you cant dismiss out of hand are your worlin hypotheses.

and FD you know exactly what you were trying to do.

This video might help you learn:

MC, I have no idea what you are talking about. If you have something to say, then just say it. You just seem to be acting very aggressively today.

anything I said to you personally would probably end up with me getting banned.

anyway its 3AM I'm off ta bed

anything I said to you personally would probably end up with me getting banned.

anyway its 3AM I'm off ta bed

It seems I was right, then...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Stop the childish bickering!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

You are either insane yourself or you haven't seen The Power Of Nightmares, Century Of The Self, The Trap, Occupation 101

I've seen everything Curtis has made. It constantly boggles the mind that someone can look at the power of nightmares and claim Curtis believes "OMG 911 inside Job". The entire point of power of nightmares is drawing parallels between the growth of Islamic extremism and the growth of Neo Conservatism.

The Power of Nightmares clearly states that Islamic Extremist Terrorist carried out 911 and weren't planned and or organised by the US government or the NWO.

How you can put a credible film maker like Curtis alongside idiots like Bermas or Avery (who have admited that loose change contains "errors") boggles the mind.

Mc Namara is a former US defence secretary. I'd be curious to see why you think he thinks theres a NWO.
    or any of the interviews with Martin Sheen...

You're mixing him up with his idiot son.
    Why are you still in denial Di0genes? There's so much out there and you only ever spend your time on boards... worst researcher ever.

Personal abuse post repoted.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

oceanclub wrote: »
    Please explain what you would accept as definite "proof" of an event that happened thousands of years ago. And please show the "proof" you have that these buildings were created by space aliens that is _more_ convinving than the proof that they were created by people.

I mean, for one thing, you would first have to prove that ALIENS ACTUALLY EXIST. (I think even you would acccept that people exist, since you are one.)

P.

Deary deary me, i never said i believed anything. And what proof are you referring to that the pyramids or other megalithic structures were built by humans? I mean i know you believe that coz thats what you said but there's really no proof that humans did build the pyramids, yet this is clearly what you believe albeit without scientific evidence? Not very scientific on your part to believe something without investigating yourself... There are theories on how humans might have built them but no hard evidence that i can find myself?

I don't think i believe it was humans and i don't know if it was aliens but i know this much, i certainly do question the official story because there are so many researchers out there looking into this stuff and finding that they either had to be giants that built them, which im not opposed to, or else they were very advanced civilizations, more advanced than now. So maybe more advanced humans than we have now or else aliens, plain and simple. I do think the giants theory is a good one because i kinda think the expanding earth theory is a good one and if the earth was smaller back then, then people were probably a lot bigger than they are now, a bit like dinosaur size compared to humans now, lower gravity and all that.

One thing i find about Boards.ie though is that a lot of us really do believe what we've been told in school and college, like oceanclub, without really questioning it. It's not til you look into all this stuff that we didnt hear about in school, on a medium as unfiltered as the net, that you realise how different the world actually is and how little humans really know about it all. Humans are made out to be these all knowing entities that rule the universe when really, we're just the immature race of the galaxy still trying to discover space travel. Zzzzzz. I really hope i see public space travel in my time, the goddamn slowness of humans... And when are we gonna get to fly around on these triangular ufo's with the red light in the middle, we know they're out there, there's proof of that, selfishness..

Deary deary me, i never said i believed anything. And what proof are you referring to that the pyramids or other megalithic structures were built by humans? I mean i know you believe that coz thats what you said but there's really no proof that humans did build the pyramids, yet this is clearly what you believe albeit without scientific evidence? Not very scientific on your part to believe something without investigating yourself... There are theories on how humans might have built them but no hard evidence that i can find myself?

I don't think i believe it was humans and i don't know if it was aliens but i know this much, i certainly do question the official story because there are so many researchers out there looking into this stuff and finding that they either had to be giants that built them, which im not opposed to, or else they were very advanced civilizations, more advanced than now. So maybe more advanced humans than we have now or else aliens, plain and simple. I do think the giants theory is a good one because i kinda think the expanding earth theory is a good one and if the earth was smaller back then, then people were probably a lot bigger than they are now, a bit like dinosaur size compared to humans now, lower gravity and all that.

One thing i find about Boards.ie though is that a lot of us really do believe what we've been told in school and college, like oceanclub, without really questioning it. It's not til you look into all this stuff that we didnt hear about in school, on a medium as unfiltered as the net, that you realise how different the world actually is and how little humans really know about it all. Humans are made out to be these all knowing entities that rule the universe when really, we're just the immature race of the galaxy still trying to discover space travel. Zzzzzz. I really hope i see public space travel in my time, the goddamn slowness of humans... And when are we gonna get to fly around on these triangular ufo's with the red light in the middle, we know they're out there, there's proof of that, selfishness..

There is so much wrong with this post, factually, logically... and it is very late. So I'm just going to state that I object to everything on it, and leave it there. Especially since you dodged:

Proof is the exclusive domain of mathematics. Do you understand what is meant by that?

So did giants build the medieval cathedrals of Europe? Or is it only brown people who are stupid?

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

One thing i find about Boards.ie though is that a lot of us really do believe what we've been told in school and college, like oceanclub, without really questioning it.

Thats funny. I learned mathematics in school and college, and now know how the pyramids were built because of it.

Not to insult anyone, but a university degree in maths, science or engineering would have CTers debunk a lot of their rubbish theories themselves. And dont give me this crap that uni only teaches the 'official' line....my lecturers werent bloody nazi NWO psychos.

Regarding Jim Corr - he seems to believe every CT as fact - therefore I dont bother wasting my time listening to him anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭LeBash

This many people didnt listen to Jim Corr when he was the amazing 3 chord trick axeman at the head of the mighty force to be reckoned with that was the CORRS.

Hes has far more time than friends and he has realised that when talking CT, bobbleheads actually listen (and only 10% listen for the craic).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement