Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr, New World Order Plant?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Noodle dog, do you think then than Alex Jones is a disinfo agent? What about David Icke?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

noodledog wrote: »
    Well I suppose the terribly idiotic attempt at intimidation doesn't suffice as pretty good proof?

Not really. Most people I've met in the music business have that sort of attitude, so it just carries over. I'd still put him in the loon category.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Not really. Most people I've met in the music business have that sort of attitude, so it just carries over. I'd still put him in the loon category.

A loon?

Thats a personal insult. And what evidence have you to say he's a "loon". What does a person need to be to fall into the "loon category"

He seems pretty level headed and has enough common sense to see the insanity of today's greedy, corrupt, materialistic world that we are in.

I think you should rephrase your statements. You may not like him and you may disagrees with him, but just because you disagree, it still doesn't mean he's a loon.

Anytime hes made speeches he has always presented himself well and with utmost respect. He has a child and was married and and is in a successful band. He's not perfect nor is he meant to be perfect. Has he made mistakes. Sure he has just like you or anyone else hes. Doubt he has shown to have any medical or mental problems either.

The level of insults and baiting on this forum is just downright rude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

the term loon is quite subjective though and is purely opinion

my opinion is that fundamentalist christians fall into the loon catagory for example

it is simply my opinion, yours or other might have a different opinion on them or may in fact find my opinion offensive, thats your perogative of course

but whinging about it is not the answer, i am sure you know how to use the report post function, is that not how we deal with posts we deem offensive?

kryogen wrote: »
    the term loon is quite subjective though and is purely opinion

my opinion is that fundamentalist christians fall into the loon catagory for example

it is simply my opinion, yours or other might have a different opinion on them or may in fact find my opinion offensive, thats your perogative of course

but whinging about it is not the answer, i am sure you know how to use the report post function, is that not how we deal with posts we deem offensive?

I'm not whinging, I'm asking him to clarify the term Loon and why Jim Corr is a loon. Its not really a matter of opinion when you make a bold claim like that. We are not allowed to call people a loon here, so why should Jim Corr deserve this kind of abuse?

I'm not reporting the post, because nothing will be done nor is there any use in reporting it. I do however want to know why he's calling him a loon, which is my initial question and it's fair for everyone to know his reasons for such a bold cheap shot at someone he doesn't even know. Since this is a discussion based forum, it seems reasonable enough for everyone here to know out in the open of what TheCommandor is trying to say and mean by his statements.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Noodledog i have a question for you, why do you consider yourself a conspiracy theorist?
    If what you believe is truth then its not a theory is it?

I must admit i have had my doubts in the past about Alex Jones and even Jim Corr, by what they chose to expose or not expose, if you could give me one example of how we are being misinformed by Alex Jones or even Jim Corr then id be interested to hear about it.

Noodledog i have a question for you, why do you consider yourself a conspiracy theorist?
    If what you believe is truth then its not a theory is it?

I must admit i have had my doubts in the past about Alex Jones and even Jim Corr, by what they chose to expose or not expose, if you could give me one example of how we are being misinformed by Alex Jones or even Jim Corr then id be interested to hear about it.

Alex jones and Jim Corr are none alike. Alex projects ego and fear in most of his work. Jim Corr is more along the lines of personal truth and sharing knowledge. They are totally different in how they communicate and how they are in person and public. They have totally different backgrounds and upbringing. You can't compare these two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    A loon?

Thats a personal insult. And what evidence have you to say he's a "loon". What does a person need to be to fall into the "loon category"

He seems pretty level headed and has enough common sense to see the insanity of today's greedy, corrupt, materialistic world that we are in.

Seeing as you keep defending him, should I then consider that you're a disinfo agent too? About as much evidence for you being one as there is for Jim being one.

I'm not calling you one, I'm pointing out that theres no evidence that he is, other than him getting annoyed with people.

Its my personal belief that he's a loon, and until theres a shred of proof of the stuff he goes on about I'll keep that opinion. If he's on here, and takes offence then he should just say so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

If he's on here, and takes offence then he should just say so.

Not likely..he made an appearance for the lisbon treaty,copy pasta off his website as his post and when he wouldnt reply or defend his position his thread descended into chaos with the p1ss being takin and was eventually locked.

Here's the thread if anyone is interested
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055694263&highlight=lisbon

Seeing as you keep defending him, should I then consider that you're a disinfo agent too? About as much evidence for you being one as there is for Jim being one.

I'm not calling you one, I'm pointing out that theres no evidence that he is, other than him getting annoyed with people.

Its my personal belief that he's a loon, and until theres a shred of proof of the stuff he goes on about I'll keep that opinion. If he's on here, and takes offence then he should just say so.

Your waffling of the question I posed to you about Jim and what I asked you to explain to us all exactly what you mean. You called him a loon and thats not exactly a wise thing to say.. You don't need to bring the attention onto me either, I know who I am.

The evidence of me been a dis info agent, would be how I could be perceived as one. I.e posting like a dis info agent, disrupting the atmosphere, trying to keep people divided, hoping the truth doesn't get out, making sure anyone who is a truthseeker to be perceived a "Loon" so people don't take the real truth seriously. Time is on our side and time reveal's all truths.

Most people have awareness and common sense, and they will eventually figure out if somebody is a dis info agent or not.

There is no evidence or anything colouration for Jim been a dis info agent. Neither is Alex Jones, other than Alex been more of a puppet to the new world order.

Your personal opinion of him been a loon, is basically an insult. Simply because you don't know Jim Corr and to call him that and making him out to be mental or not functioning on a public form is really not a respectful thing to do. Your argument basically implies that everyone is a loon in your opinion because there is no proof that they are sane until someone proves to you they are "Normal". There is more signs of him been pretty reasonable and normal as any other human being who is capable. Then there is a whole debate as to whats Normal ;)

What traits do you need to be a "Loon". I'm not really interested on what personal vendetta is towards Jim Corr. I'm interested to know why you think hes in the loon category . Why do you feel you need to insult him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Can we stop taking this off-topic, please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

mysterious wrote: »
    A loon?

I think you should rephrase your statements. You may not like him and you may disagrees with him, but just because you disagree, it still doesn't mean he's a loon.

Anytime hes made speeches he has always presented himself well and with utmost respect. He has a child and was married and and is in a successful band. He's not perfect nor is he meant to be perfect. Has he made mistakes. Sure he has just like you or anyone else hes. Doubt he has shown to have any medical or mental problems either.

The level of insults and baiting on this forum is just downright rude.

i agree completely with this, I enjoy having an open mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Denmark101

Poor Jim Corr- it's typical 'I was always in the background and I'm the only ugly member of my family and I'm invisible in everything I do and now I've lost the plot' symdrome:D

Poor Jim:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

For anyone who missed the interview, here it is...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4M37506t2Y&feature=related

Jim has a point. There are many images on google like this
    what_the_govt_said_happened_at_the_pentagon_that_day.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Pixel8

Jim Corr an NWO agent?! Are you taking the piss? Jesus, will people here ever wake up... is the fact that the banks are robbing us blind not enough of an indication that all the people listed below are trying to HELP people wake up!!!

Jim Corr, Alex Jones, David Icke, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Adam Curtis, Jesse Ventura, Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Jim Marrs, Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, Jordan Maxwell, Dan Brown, Peter Joseph, Ron Paul, G. Edward Griffin, Dr. Stanley Monteith, Dr. Rima Laibow, Dr. Len Horowitz, John Perkins, Chris Everard, William Cooper, Jason Bermas, Sean Penn, Dean Stockwell, David Wilcock, Michael Moore, Graham Hancock, Eric Von Daniken, Robert McNamara, Dylan Avery, Steven Greer, Richard Hoagland, Bill Deagle, Jane Burgermeister, George Green, George Noory + many many more are all telling us that what Jim Corr is talking about, they believe too, and they have a lot of evidence to back it all up.

And let me add, that these people are all very intelligent people, we should be listening to them... If you havent heard of most of these people then maybe you should shut up and do some research before making a fool of yourself. Jim Corr is on the ball, and i wish more of us could have balls of steel like he does!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Pixel8 wrote: »
    Jim Corr an NWO agent?! Are you taking the piss? Jesus, will people here ever wake up... is the fact that the banks are robbing us blind not enough of an indication that all the people listed below are trying to HELP people wake up!!!

Jim Corr, Alex Jones, David Icke, Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Adam Curtis, Jesse Ventura, Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Jim Marrs, Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, Jordan Maxwell, Dan Brown, Peter Joseph, Ron Paul, G. Edward Griffin, Dr. Stanley Monteith, Dr. Rima Laibow, Dr. Len Horowitz, John Perkins, Chris Everard, William Cooper, Jason Bermas, Sean Penn, Dean Stockwell, David Wilcock, Michael Moore, Graham Hancock, Eric Von Daniken, Robert McNamara, Dylan Avery, Steven Greer, Richard Hoagland, Bill Deagle, Jane Burgermeister, George Green, George Noory + many many more are all telling us that what Jim Corr is talking about, they believe too, and they have a lot of evidence to back it all up.

And let me add, that these people are all very intelligent people, we should be listening to them... If you havent heard of most of these people then maybe you should shut up and do some research before making a fool of yourself. Jim Corr is on the ball, and i wish more of us could have balls of steel like he does!

Loose Change: An American Coup, only £11.29! Get 'em while they're hot, folks!

http://store.loosechange911.co.uk/

!!!!!!!! T-SHIRT BLOWOUT !!!!!!!
    Purchase selected designs and sizes for less than $10. At Alex Jones Website:

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

David Icke Live at the Brixton Academy 2002
    Previously out of stock, we've found one final box of this excellent presentation in the corner of our warehouse.

http://davidickebooks.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=6

And we are the sheeple? You are being played like flutes...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

You know, I once used to believe Eric Von Daniken, but at least I had the excuse I was eight years old at the time.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

You forgot to mention Aaron Russo. Movie freedom to fascism :) .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

Just picked out three names. Putting those three on the same level and having the same opinion as Jim Corr is insane.

oceanclub wrote: »
    You know, I once used to believe Eric Von Daniken, but at least I had the excuse I was eight years old at the time.

P.

What do you believe now? Do you actually know how or who built all those great megalithic structures around the world? After all this time, what Eric says still makes the most sense coz science still doesn't have a clue who or how they were built!
    Ever heard of Coral Castle? Either Aliens helped Edward Leedscalnin build that or else anti-gravity does exist! Either way, science still has it wrong...

Watch The Pyramid Code smart guy.

• Advertisement

Di0genes wrote: »
    Just picked out three names. Putting those three on the same level and having the same opinion as Jim Corr is insane.

You are either insane yourself or you haven't seen The Power Of Nightmares, Century Of The Self, The Trap, Occupation 101 or any of the interviews with Martin Sheen...

Why are you still in denial Di0genes? There's so much out there and you only ever spend your time on boards... worst researcher ever.

What do you believe now? Do you actually know how or who built all those great megalithic structures around the world?

Yes; people did. You're the one who claims that Daniken is correct, so do you believe him when he says the following pillar was put there by aliens?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

He's even _admitted_ to forging evidence, for god's sake, using the excuse that "deception was justified because some people would only believe his theories if they saw actual proof" (BBC documentary, The Case of the Ancient Astronauts).

As I said, believing him when you're eight is fine. There's a incredible racism at the heart of Daniken's stuff - basically, brown people couldn't have _possibly_ done all these things, therefore it must be aliens.

P.

There are two ingredients required to build any such monuments. Geometry and people. Lots of people.

Thankfully, both were available, and the latter in abundance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

venkman wrote: »
    His sudden change from member of a pop band to conspiracy theorist happened too suddenly to be plausible.
    I believe they call it Robbie Williams Syndrome in the medical world.

There are two ingredients required to build any such monuments. Geometry and people. Lots of people.

It's also noticeable that Von Daniken accepts this explanation for European monuments, but not for those elsewhere.

P.

oceanclub wrote: »
    Yes; people did. You're the one who claims that Daniken is correct, so do you believe him when he says the following pillar was put there by aliens?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

He's even _admitted_ to forging evidence, for god's sake, using the excuse that "deception was justified because some people would only believe his theories if they saw actual proof" (BBC documentary, The Case of the Ancient Astronauts).

As I said, believing him when you're eight is fine. There's a incredible racism at the heart of Daniken's stuff - basically, brown people couldn't have _possibly_ done all these things, therefore it must be aliens.

P.

Ok, im very skeptical about all docu's that come out on the BBC, any other sources?
    I never said Von Daniken was correct, i merely stated that science is still wrong after all this time. The point is that these questions are still unanswered but yet YOU have made your mind up already, i haven't though and i remain open minded about it.
    So, you believe people built them (you mean giants?), fair enough, but HOW did they build them? Science still doesn't know, do you?

Ok, im very skeptical about all docu's that come out on the BBC, any other sources?
    I never said Von Daniken was correct, i merely stated that science is still wrong after all this time. The point is that these questions are still unanswered but yet YOU have made your mind up already, i haven't though and i remain open minded about it.
    So, you believe people built them, fair enough, but HOW did they build them? Science still doesn't know, do you?

Rocks + Geometry + People + God-King =

pyramid-17.jpg

It's very simple. You running around shouting "science dozent know!" won't change a thing. Here is some research (well, review of research):

http://www.springerlink.com/content/c35x74366w754321/

I'm sorry, it doesn't come in youtube format... :(

And an article:

http://www.ekt.bme.hu/CM-BSC-MSC/WhoBuiltThePyramids.pdf

and more research:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v408/n6810/abs/408320a0.html

You mean documentaries that feature Von Daniken himself?

So you are seriously suggesting that the BBC in the 1970s was able to create an artificial simulacra of Von Daniken talking?

EDIT: By the way, the pottery fraud was originally reported by the American public network PBS. I presume you think they are also part of the great conspiracy against him.
    I never said Von Daniken was correct

You said "all the people listed below are trying to HELP". So, you believe that they help even though they're wrong? How, er, novel.
    i merely stated that science is still wrong after all this time.

What? "Science"? It's all wrong? What on earth are you on about?
    The point is that these questions are still unanswered

What questions precisely?
    yet YOU have made your mind up already

Er, I haven't. You're the one whose made their mind up that the answer is "brown people can't innovate; it must have been SPACE ALIENS".

EDIT Here's more examples of his evidence, by the way:

http://skepticwiki.org/index.php/Erich_von_Daniken#Examples_of_von_D.C3.A4niken.27s_.27evidence.27

For example:
    The Non-Rusting Pillar. In the same book, Von Däniken refers to one of a number of non-rusting iron pillars (made of 'an unknown alloy') in India as evidence of extra-terrestrial influence (p94). However, he admitted in a Playboy interview (vol.21, no.8, 1974) that the pillar was man-made and that as far as supporting his theories goes "we can forget about this iron thing." (the pillar does not rust because of the few impurities in the metal: iron makers in Europe had to wait until the Industrial Revolution before they could produce a similar item). Despite his admission, neither von Däniken nor his publishers have removed this, or any other, discredited evidence from subsequent reprints of his books.

If you check the online copy of "Chariots of the Gods" on Google Book, he still repeats this as fact:

http://books.google.com/books?ei=RwC6S87eGYzeyATuy-lL&cd=1&id=uv2aM94dRYAC&dq=chariots+of+the+gods&q=Delhi

What an old fraud (and he is a fraud, he spent 3 years in jail for defrauding his boss at a hotel).

P.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

The theory should neither be accepted OR Dismissed on the case of One man and whateer people vbelieve about him and his motives, it should be considered on the weight of evidence presented.

on this basis I still think theres something to it.

• Advertisement

What i meant was that Science still can't prove how the Pyramids or any other megalithic structure was built, so can you prove that they were actually built by humans?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement