Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr, New World Order Plant?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

bleg wrote: »
    Post of the year.

Aww thanks :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

If JC really is a NWO plant I guess we'll be safe enough. They can't be up to very much if that is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

studiorat wrote: »
    If JC really is a NWO plant I guess we'll be safe enough. They can't be up to very much if that is the case.

But then, that's what they'd want you to think. ;)

Or would they? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

I believe Jim Corr stuck his ball's on the line when he went public with the truth. He says he first got interested 4 years ago, before that he knew nothing of nwo, shadow govt etc, then he researched and discovered that reality is not what we've been led to believe, much like myself.

I believe him to be a genuine truth seeker, he saw the light, removed the veil from off of his eyes.
    I respect the man for speaking the truth quite openly and publicly, pity there weren't more like him, there's plenty realise it but wouldn't mention it above their breath for fear of ridicule.

128870050760026311.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

When a person speaks truth, the ignorant will isnult him. Its ALWAYS the way. Regardless of how famous, intellegent he/she is, or how intellegent the attacker is. etc.

People sit with living a lie happily than deal with the truth.

Look back history the "abuse" people put up with when they stand to truth. People find some knack to say something so horrible about anyone who has something to say. Its like Jesse Venture people turned the thread into a bitch fest about him. Its really sad. That full grown adults actually do this to be quite honest.

You don't have to like Jim Corr, but people should give the man a break. I feel like someone shoulld say that to me on here sometimes.:(

Truth seems more unreal and crazy when you are not familar with the truth of it. Whatever that maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

you guys astound me. i mean, you seriously can't believe this kinda stuff based on the balance of probabilities, or on some logical basis. the only way you can think this is the "truth" is for you to just switch off your cognitive processes.
    People sit with living a lie happily than deal with the truth.

the only sort of reasoning i can come up with is that you do it so you think you're in on some secret while the rest of us are a a bunch of sheep living a lie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

mysterious wrote: »
    You don't have to like Jim Corr, but people should give the man a break. I feel like someone shoulld say that to me on here sometimes.:(

Awwwwww.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

you guys astound me. i mean, you seriously can't believe this kinda stuff based on the balance of probabilities, or on some logical basis. the only way you can think this is the "truth" is for you to just switch off your cognitive processes.

the only sort of reasoning i can come up with is that you do it so you think you're in on some secret while the rest of us are a a bunch of sheep living a lie.

Its the overwhelming evidence which back up these so called conspiracy theories that are kinda hard to ignore.More and more people everyday are waking up to what is going on in the world today.And the reason why myself and im sure many others are on these forums is that we think its vital to warn our fellow citizens of the dangers that lurk around the corner in this unfolding orwellian worldwide agenda.
    I was always very interested in history in school, and in particular how propoganda tactics were able to pull the wool over so many peoples eyes, even the most intelligent of us.I can now very much see that before my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Not sheep. Sheeple.

128870050760026311.jpg

You know what guys? I'm beginning to get worried about all this propaganda too! I mean all these manipulated images whose context is changed in order to further ones agenda is really sickening. Coupled with the repetitive slogans and the ever-shifting enemy, the constant exposure of "plants" who only just yesterday were the champions of "truth". Yes, it has all the tell-tale signs of propaganda, I tell ya.

11kl45e.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Its the overwhelming evidence which back up these so called conspiracy theories that are kinda hard to ignore.

that's clearly not true. if it was then these conspiracy wouldn't be discussed in fringe forums like this while being derided by any sensible person.

128870050760026311.jpg

You know what guys? I'm beginning to get worried about all this propaganda too! I mean all these manipulated images whose context is changed in order to further ones agenda is really sickening. Coupled with the repetitive slogans and the ever-shifting enemy, the constant exposure of "plants" who only just yesterday were the champions of "truth". Yes, it has all the tell-tale signs of propaganda, I tell ya.

11kl45e.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now try understand this is actually happening in real life, and yes obama is a liar and spreading propaganda each day. Sooner or later its gonna hit you and your gonna realise our world has turned into a mono systematic, controlled, tip toe watch my back robotic world.

There are some beings on this planet who are quite happy to see this, and have been waiting for this to happen we are the sheeple to the shepard.

Those pictures are not propaganda its actually real.

Now try understand this is actually happening in real life, and yes obama is a liar and spreading propaganda each day. Sooner or later its gonna hit you and your gonna realise our world has turned into a mono systematic, controlled, tip toe watch my back robotic world.

There are some beings on this planet who are quite happy to see this, and have been waiting for this to happen we are the sheeple to the shepard.

Those pictures are not propaganda its actually real.

Main Entry: pro·pa·gan·da
    Pronunciation: \ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: New Latin, from Congregatio de propaganda fide Congregation for propagating the faith, organization established by Pope Gregory XV †1623
    Date: 1718

1 capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions

2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

— pro·pa·gan·dist \-dist\ noun or adjective
    — pro·pa·gan·dis·tic \-ˌgan-ˈdis-tik\ adjective
    — pro·pa·gan·dis·ti·cal·ly \-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

Did notice the absence of any allusion to falsehood? You might want to learn what propaganda actually means.

:D

that's clearly not true. if it was then these conspiracy wouldn't be discussed in fringe forums like this while being derided by any sensible person.

Thats the thing, the evidence is there, but its kept away from general public knowledge by people who have a vested interest in keeping the real truth from us.If you take a little time to research these topics then you will see it for yourself. (and by research i do not mean spending a few minutes on prison planet or paying a quick visit to David Icke.com)

and by research i do not mean spending a few minutes on prison planet or paying a quick visit to David Icke.com

You really do, though. Everyone in this forum takes the word research and drags it through the dirt, all while doing it on their wonderful computers which magically appeared out of nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I feel like someone shoulld say that to me on here sometimes.:(

Here lads any chance of giving mysterious a break for a few days.(while he goes off and gets links to back up his claims!:D:pac:)

In fairness he did/has put his repution on the line by dpoing what he's doing.As for being a NWO plant/dis info agent I think there are people out there with bigger profiles doing that.

Still thinks he's a twat though.

You really do, though. Everyone in this forum takes the word research and drags it through the dirt, all while doing it on their wonderful computers which magically appeared out of nowhere.

I cant speak for everyone but personally even reading through official government files on 9/11 and other false flag attacks is enough evidence in itself.Hell even the media's version of events on the Christmas day bombing is riddled with potholes and misquotes that i cannot believe they would insult peoples intelligence by expecting them to believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

venkman wrote: »
    I am beginning to suspect that Jim Corr may be an agent working for the new world order. His appearance on the saturady night chat show, where he highlighted the most disprovable elements of the 9/11 conspiracy theory, as well as his other outlandish statements, just served to detract from the whole movement's credability.

He sounds like every NWO/illuminati conspiracy theorist i've ever heard. In other words, like a fecking nutcase.

I do wonder if Jim has had some sort of breakdown, though. He used to be a real 'playboy' and then he seemed to disappear for quite a long time, only to emerge spouting this nonsense.

I cant speak for everyone but personally even reading through official government files on 9/11 and other false flag attacks is enough evidence in itself.Hell even the media's version of events on the Christmas day bombing is riddled with potholes and misquotes that i cannot believe they would insult peoples intelligence by expecting them to believe it.

Ah, I would certainly believe you when you say that the media gets things wrong and misquotes peoples or even worse, misrepresents them. But I don't think you are correct with your causal assumptions. For example, my field is in economics, and I see the same thing in the media, with journalists misrepresenting economic data and theory (for example, dragging out long debunked theory as economic FACT) just to throw a story together that will get a rise and get their name out there. Is that a big conspiracy? Or is there just something really rotten about journalism? I believe the latter.

eth0_ wrote: »
    He sounds like every NWO/illuminati conspiracy theorist i've ever heard. In other words, like a fecking nutcase.

I do wonder if Jim has had some sort of breakdown, though. He used to be a real 'playboy' and then he seemed to disappear for quite a long time, only to emerge spouting this nonsense.

I think you need to do your homework on who some of these "nutcases" are, some of the most successful business men, hollywood producers, politicians etc are now backing up NWO "theorists" claims.

As for Jim having some sort of breakdown, i watched him on Brendan o Connors saturday nite show last week, he seemed like one of the most down-to-earth, sensible, decent blokes around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

He's been hanging out with Jesse "The Body" Ventura and eating dinner with the bilderburgs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

he seemed like one of the most down-to-earth, sensible, decent blokes around

Did you watch the same show as everyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Dipsy

I think you need to do your homework on who some of these "nutcases" are, some of the most successful business men, hollywood producers, politicians etc are now backing up NWO "theorists" claims.

As for Jim having some sort of breakdown, i watched him on Brendan o Connors saturday nite show last week, he seemed like one of the most down-to-earth, sensible, decent blokes around

Well I think I watched the same show and Jim was at all times very down to earth, sensible and decent, something that is seriously lacking on this forum.

People are so afraid of the truth that they will try to feed their own egos by belittling the likes of Jim Corr and David Icke. Its the same old arguments over and over again, its boring, its ignorant and to be frank, its ridiculously immature. How can anyone HONESTLY still think that 9/11 was carried out by Al Queda :confused:

People like Jim are putting themselves out there to try to help!!! They are trying to show you the doors, open them, walk inside.

Humans can be extremely stubborn and to grasp the truth, you must use free will and freedom of thought. Just because the information doesnt sit with your false view of the world doesnt make it lies or disinfo. You ridicule Jim and call him an agent exercising your ego based upon your personal knowledge and feeble understanding of what actually exists. This is a very convenient way to avoid the truth and get on with your life. Whats going on now is going to affect us all.

Jim Corr is not an agent. He is an extremely important part of the truth movement and no matter what the truth is coming. Whether or not you will be ready is up to you.

facepalm.gif

So deliciously arrogant and hypocritical. It's almost beautiful...

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Dipsy wrote: »
    Just because the information doesnt sit with your false view of the world doesnt make it lies or disinfo.

I think that is at the heart of the cynicism on this forum. People's refusal to accept anything that is outside their own view of the world and its events. They'd rather take the high ground and insult through their own ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,540 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

He was a Drummer in his sisters band.

Only time i would ask for his valued opinion was if i was buying drum sticks.

To be fair I think he was the guitarist, so maybe you should seek out his opinion on guitar strings and plectrums instead:pac:

I think he's genuine in what he's doing.
    He's not hurting anybody so let him have his say, simple as.

Glazers Out!

Please explain, what part of Jims behavior caused you concern?? As far as i can see the only people who looked foolish that nite was Twink and oConnor.Although i have a bit more respect for Brendan oC after last weeks show, he seemed to be fairly open-minded about it all and didnt just dismiss Jim like other commentators do (Gerry Ryan, Ray Darcy etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Please explain, what part of Jims behavior caused you concern??

It didn't cause me concern.

I find him hard to stomach, claiming to have done research when all he's really doing is reading the same websites as every other CT believer. His arguments are poor and gives the same stock answers when difficult questions are posed. He just jumps on whatever CT bandwagon there is this week.

It pisses me off that instead of CTers just disowning him and saying he a spanner, they try validate what they believe in by claiming he's a government plant.

• Advertisement

It didn't cause me concern.

I find him hard to stomach, claiming to have done research when all he's really doing is reading the same websites as every other CT believer. His arguments are poor and gives the same stock answers when difficult questions are posed. He just jumps on whatever CT bandwagon there is this week.

It pisses me off that instead of CTers just disowning him and saying he a spanner, they try validate what they believe in by claiming he's a government plant.

Funny, if you look back over this thread, we will notice that all you have done, is bitched, moaned and insult the man, to the embarrassing truth of, no reason, just yuo don't agree with him, or you just don't like him.

Have you anything good to say? Anything that may be topical to this point? Why do you have to make this so personal.

Its not personal. Let the man speak he his his beliefs he should be allowed to speak his mind without ridicule. None of us here actually need to care if you don't like him or not.

I cannot understand why we as adults continue to throw such negativity at one another just because people have different views on the world

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement