Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr, New World Order Plant?

Options
  • 02-02-2010 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am beginning to suspect that Jim Corr may be an agent working for the new world order. His appearance on the saturady night chat show, where he highlighted the most disprovable elements of the 9/11 conspiracy theory, as well as his other outlandish statements, just served to detract from the whole movement's credability.

His sudden change from member of a pop band to conspiracy theorist happened too suddenly to be plausible. The band broke up in 2006 and jim started making statements in 2007. This time would have been long enough for him to undergo reprogramming for his new role in one of the CIAs eastern european torture camps. As a famous musician irish people would naturally look up to him and value his opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

venkman wrote: »
    As a famous musician irish people would naturally look up to him and value his opinions.

He was a Drummer in his sisters band.

Only time i would ask for his valued opinion was if i was buying drum sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

His sudden change from member of a pop band to conspiracy theorist happened too suddenly to be plausible. The band broke up in 2006 and jim started making statements in 2007. This time would have been long enough for him to undergo reprogramming for his new role in one of the CIAs eastern european torture camps. As a famous musician irish people would naturally look up to him and value his opinions.

Or,

With too much time on his hands he starts looking up CT websites and falls for the lot hook line and sinker. He now goes along with it because he gets 10 times more press coverage than he ever did in his sisters band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Excaptain

You may be onto something or the guy is just a tool. Perhaps he spent too many years staring at his sisters ass on stage and it has f@ucked his head up!!!
    Ray D'arcy got stuck into him yesterday on his show. Fair play Ray!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

He was a Drummer in his sisters band.

Only time i would ask for his valued opinion was if i was buying drum sticks.

Caroline played the drums. Jim played guitar & keyboards. It was as much his band as his sister's.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Excaptain wrote: »
    You may be onto something or the guy is just a tool. Perhaps he spent too many years staring at his sisters ass on stage and it has f@ucked his head up!!!
    Ray D'arcy got stuck into him yesterday on his show. Fair play Ray!
    Was he on Ray D'arcy, or was Ray just going on about him? And if he was on, was he talking about anything in particular?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Does anyone have a link so i can wach this saterday night show?
    Id be interested to watch it just to see for myself what he has to say.

There seems to be alot of famous people researching and speaking out about the nwo.it is hard sometimes to tell if they are sincere or cia plants.

By the way,if i was a very famous person how would i let people know i was not a cia plant?
    i dont think you can really unless you speak out against all the right things at the right time and thats hard to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

HE was also on Newstalk A week or 2 back talking about that dumbwit that tried to blow his own balls off over xmas.

He even made an appearence on this very website were he had a 1 post rant about the 2nd referendum and was never heard off again.Didnt have the balls to answer any questions.

I personally thinks he's a twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

TV? on saturday night chat show?:rolleyes:

The T.V is the platform for all of the ****e to create this NWO. I can't understand how people can still watch T.V in these times with the amount of fear and crap drawn on it.

Do I think hes an identified agent, No. But the NWO identify him as one I'm sure.If one reacts to it in the way he does, then yes hes an agent. How the game goes. If you make awareness to the NWO your an agent whether you realise it or not. Like Alex jones. Any publicity is good publicity. Give the NWO more publicity than it needs is a sign your working for it. The only way this NWO actually takes over if we give into it.;)

Most are aware of the NWO, despite the non acceptance of it on this forum this time last year:D But annnnnnyway. It's here. The NWO is about facing yourself and facing your fears. If you don't the powers of be and the NWO will take over your life.

I don't get bogged down by the hype or any "agent" selling it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

So by that logic, you're an NWO agent mysterious. You frequently bring up the NWO, making awareness of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

I am beginning to suspect that Jim Corr may be an agent working for the new world order. His appearance on the saturady night chat show, where he highlighted the most disprovable elements of the 9/11 conspiracy theory, as well as his other outlandish statements, just served to detract from the whole movement's credability.

What Jim did was to spread the word about a few "holes" in the official white house story of the 911 events, a story which is backed up no evidence. nwo agents only do that when they are "impersonating" the public, to appear sincere while rubbishing the idea. Jim on the other hand raised the issue and left it for everyone to think about, rather that capping it off and sending it away. Even the Pentagon attack by itself should have people asking questions, rather than swallowing what the US government says.
    There happens to be more evidence of a conspiracy than for the official story.

I think Jim is meaning well by his appearance on the show, as do most people who ask questions about cover-ups. The nwo agents would be likely to take the word "conspiracy" and add the word "theory", diminishing the credibility.
    This behavior has spread to ordinary plebs too, monkey see - monkey do.

You attack him personally to discredit what he says... that's low.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

mysterious wrote: »
    TV? on saturday night chat show?:rolleyes:

Newstalk is a radio station, not a saturday night chat show on tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

As somebody pointed out there are a lot of celebrities beating the NWO drum lately, Jessie Ventura, Charlie Sheen, David Icke, Robbie Williams, Jim Corr to name a few and its hard to know who is scincere or who is just making a mockery of the subject.I used to think that maybe Jim Corr was a disinfo agent as he mostly put up a weak/laughable argument against these subjects.
    However it would make more sense for him to concentrate on his music career rather than so called conspiracy theories as hed make a lot more money recording albums and doing gigs than a few appearances here and there on talk shows.I often visit his website and he provides links to some very good sources and information articles which really expose the new world order regime.
    Im surprised the mods have allowed this thread as iv heard that jim Corr sometimes reads these boards??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Torakx wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link so i can wach this saterday night show?

www.rte.ie/player you can watch it there. Its the Saturday Night show. He comes on about 3/4 the way through AFAIK

As somebody pointed out there are a lot of celebrities beating the NWO drum lately, Jessie Ventura, Charlie Sheen, David Icke, Robbie Williams, Jim Corr to name a few and its hard to know who is scincere or who is just making a mockery of the subject.I used to think that maybe Jim Corr was a disinfo agent as he mostly put up a weak/laughable argument against these subjects.
    However it would make more sense for him to concentrate on his music career rather than so called conspiracy theories as hed make a lot more money recording albums and doing gigs than a few appearances here and there on talk shows.I often visit his website and he provides links to some very good sources and information articles which really expose the new world order regime.
    Im surprised the mods have allowed this thread as iv heard that jim Corr sometimes reads these boards??

I wouldn't class David icke as a celebrity in par with Jesse ventura and other hollywood actors.

Hollywood actors are actual pawns to the NWO if you really think about it. They actually contrubute to this whole BS illusion we live in. As I Call Disney land. Hollywood has always been the main player in the satanic propaganda drumming.

I personally do not have much time for Robbin Williams and Charle Sheen in that regard. The whole Haiti thing was an utter disgrace to me. The whole thing just seemed like a red carpet parade as usual. Stars dazzingly in their diamonds and preaching about the poor in third world countries. It just doesnt sit right with me at all. To be truthful, I found it hard to watch.

So back to my point. Most hollywood actors and Celebrities (not all) may have good intentions but I personally believe its more for recognition and publicity more than anything else.

I don't feel that Hollywood actors need to prove to us that 9/11 was an inside job. lol It's 2010 and most people have copped on already how it happened why it happened, and how our governments have played this all out.

People keep looking for more evidence because they just dont to face the horror and truth that our governments can do false flag operations. I would be really curious as to where Jim Corr is on this whole NWO thing. Does he actually know much about this.

Forgive me, but I really think I need to ask the question what exactly is Jim aware of besides his own research. Is he let speak out publically about this. Bear in mind to the above posters who have insulted him on a personal level, give him a break.

Everyone has a right to say whatever they want as long as they keep a responsibility in check for everything they say in their power. You don't have to agree or like his stance, but I really think in this day and age Irish people need to get a grip with learning to accept everyone has different beliefs and different opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

ronaneire wrote: »
    Caroline played the drums. Jim played guitar & keyboards. It was as much his band as his sister's.

Post of the year.

rmacm wrote: »
    Newstalk is a radio station, not a saturday night chat show on tv.

Thanks for clarifying that. I also find Radio hard to listen too now. It gives me migrane. So I prefer to do my own channelling, research and getting out there, instead of only using the mainstream media. I've been keeping a more distance approach to the media in the stance I don't allow it take over my world or mind in my reality view of this world.

The whole NWO wants us to constantly be drilled by this NWO, fear fear, swine flu, war, biowarfare, Iran, Aljaminjinjad, South Korea etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 venkman

chompy wrote: »
    You attack him personally to discredit what he says... that's low.

Who's attacking him. I just thing he is being used as a pawn to detract from the movement. A plane was crashed into the pentagon, there is plenty of evidence for that, but he still insists on bringing it up in all his interviews. Clearly he has some sort of hidden agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Who's attacking him. I just thing he is being used as a pawn to detract from the movement.
    In fairness, you suggested there is something suspicious about his interest, that he might have been "deprogrammed", and that he is an agent working for the NWO.
    A plane was crashed into the pentagon, there is plenty of evidence for that, but he still insists on bringing it up in all his interviews. Clearly he has some sort of hidden agenda.

Those who would support the official account of events would generally argue that there is plenty of evidence for them. Does this then suggest that everyone (or everyone high-profile who promotes a conspiracy theory "clearly" as some sort of hidden agenda)???

Are you not, in effect, arguing that there is something suspicious because someone claims to believe something that you in turn believe is clearly contradicted by the evidence.

I would note, in passing, that the "no plane at the Pentagon" theory has made an appearance here more than once, and it doesn't seem to be something that is widely rejected (amongst those entertaining conspiracy theories in the first place) at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

Who's attacking him. I just thing he is being used as a pawn to detract from the movement. A plane was crashed into the pentagon, there is plenty of evidence for that, but he still insists on bringing it up in all his interviews. Clearly he has some sort of hidden agenda.

1. What evidence?
    2. By "movement" I presume you mean those many people who want the Truth about 911 to come out? If so, how does another website like his "detract from the movement"?
    There is more evidence of a cruse missile than a plane at the Pentagon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Feownah

Yeah his theories are right up there with Hugo Chavezs and the likes theory on the Haiti earthquake...

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=116834&sectionid=351020104
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,583588,00.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Guys, if you want to discuss 9/11 then create a new thread or use one that's already here. It'll only lead to the topic going off on a tangent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

mysterious wrote: »
    I wouldn't class David icke as a celebrity in par with Jesse ventura and other hollywood actors.

Your right i probably shouldnt have put David Icke down in that category.I also had my doubts about Icke in the past as i thought his 3 dimensional "Reptile" theory was cannon fodder for mainstream media ridicule.David is an intelligent guy and having watched a few of his video's i think he genuinely believes in what he is talking about.
    As for Jim Corr his beliefs and theories are along the same lines of Alex Jones.You should read up on his website as hes got a lot of interesting info on there and yea people need to give the guy a break.Hes put his neck on the line here by exposing these issues and will probably never get another record contract as a result of speaking out against the corporate cabal and mainstream media.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

I would say that the most likely conspiracy is the conspiracy to troll CT forums with unimaginative threads designed to slander CT proponents. ;)

It seems clever to some people to flip around the CT logic and use it against Alex Jones, David Icke, Jim Corr, or even mysterious. Perhaps it does prove a point, that nothing and nobody can or should be trusted implicitly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

www.jimcorr.com

I reccomend people actually read the mans website before issuing Blanket dismissals.

there are some very interestin news stories inthe Links section and Jim ys out his thoughts on a few issues very clearly.

You dont have to like or agree with what he says to discuss it, but you do have to read it for yerself.

I think its so insulting when posters make fun of people they know absaloutely nothnig about. To the level of going personal. I don't know Jim personally so I'm not going to attakc him or judge him personally. I haven't read his stuff so I'm doing the correect stance is having respect that Jim has an opnion about the world, let him have it. It seems to be hip thing to do on this forum insult others when they have an opinion. :rolleyes:

Is this a jealousy issue? I'm just wondering, it seems when anyone takes a stand there is at least 4 people here prepared on the offence when these threads open.

Strange that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Kernel wrote: »
    I would say that the most likely conspiracy is the conspiracy to troll CT forums with unimaginative threads designed to slander CT proponents. ;)

It seems clever to some people to flip around the CT logic and use it against Alex Jones, David Icke, Jim Corr, or even mysterious.

To be fair though, the line of argument is one that we've seen before.

To take one example...in the big 911 debates, you had people the likes of Dr. Judy Wood who were initially held in high regard by many, only to have some of those people then turn around and level the whole "disinfo agent" claim at her when they decided that her claims became too outlandish.

Indeed, it is high-profile people like Alex Jones who, in my opinion, popularised the meme of suggesting CT-proponents they really had a problem with as disinfo agents.

And lets not forget, that we've seen sporadic threads on this very forum suggesting the same about posters here.

As a result, it seems to me to be a meme which wont die, but which isn't really worth paying attention to any more. Anyone could be a plent, of a disinfo agent, if one believes that such people exist. Arguably, the more obvious the candidate, the less likely it should be that they are a plant or whatever...unless they're there to distract you from someone else.

This, in turn, would lead to the possibility that it is the frequent suggestions that someone is a disinfo agent / a plant which are suspicious.....helping to hide signal with a lot of noise.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

bonkey wrote: »
    Anyone could be a plent, of a disinfo agent, if one believes that such people exist. Arguably, the more obvious the candidate, the less likely it should be that they are a plant or whatever...unless they're there to distract you from someone else.

Make no mistake, they do exist. Here is proof, http://www.northjersey.com/news/Records_show_feds_used_ultra-right_radio_host_for_years.html.

The case of Hal turner, internet racist figure who was working for the FBI. The FBI "coached him to make racist and anti-semitic statements"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

tis gettin a bit Cutthroat at the moment, the Lizzzzzzzzzards are downsizin :eek:

Disinfo, altho a meme/catchall shouldnt be dismissed out of hand tho, remember the Mantonmoreland incident, and there have been a few more.

the Zealot is the one to worry about not the agent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Undergod wrote: »
    So by that logic, you're an NWO agent mysterious. You frequently bring up the NWO, making awareness of them.

I caught him with this before, wrt the Freemasons. As I recall, he got very odd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

I caught him with this before, wrt the Freemasons. As I recall, he got very odd.

Did he PM you a strange handshake?Defo freemason:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement