Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Corr, New World Order Plant?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Anyone here who complains about jim is nothing but a simple nutcase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Main Entry: pro·pa·gan·da
    Pronunciation: \ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: New Latin, from Congregatio de propaganda fide Congregation for propagating the faith, organization established by Pope Gregory XV †1623
    Date: 1718

1 capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions

2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect

— pro·pa·gan·dist \-dist\ noun or adjective
    — pro·pa·gan·dis·tic \-ˌgan-ˈdis-tik\ adjective
    — pro·pa·gan·dis·ti·cal·ly \-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

Did notice the absence of any allusion to falsehood? You might want to learn what propaganda actually means.

:D

With all respect due, this made no sense to me at all.

Could you please explain this better to me in simple terms what your trying to say here.

Thanks.

You know Just to add from my orignal response, its a pity the elites and royal family dont get searched or pulled through security flamed diving, isnt that so strange?

Hmm....This is the insane world we live in. You can't pretend this isn't it, cus it is.:D

eth0_ wrote: »
    He sounds like every NWO/illuminati conspiracy theorist i've ever heard. In other words, like a fecking nutcase.

Indirectly insulting many users of this forum won't be tolerated, cut it out.
    old_aussie wrote: »
    He's been hanging out with Jesse "The Body" Ventura and eating dinner with the bilderburgs.
    Stupid smiley

Stop trolling.
    Kernel wrote: »
    Anyone here who complains about jim is nothing but a simple nutcase.

See my two comments above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

mysterious wrote: »
    With all respect due, this made no sense to me at all.

Could you please explain this better to me in simple terms what your trying to say here.

Thanks.

You think propaganda implies spreading lies. I showed you a simple dictionary definition showing you what the word propaganda means, because you clearly don't understand it.

The end.
    mysterious wrote: »
    You know Just to add from my orignal response, its a pity the elites and royal family dont get searched or pulled through security flamed diving, isnt that so strange?

Hmm....This is the insane world we live in. You can't pretend this isn't it, cus it is.:D

So many words, yet so little said...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

you guys astound me. i mean, you seriously can't believe this kinda stuff based on the balance of probabilities, or on some logical basis. the only way you can think this is the "truth" is for you to just switch off your cognitive processes.

the only sort of reasoning i can come up with is that you do it so you think you're in on some secret while the rest of us are a a bunch of sheep living a lie.

Go on, I'll bite then. What kinda stuff do you refer to? NWO?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Pacoa

He's just posted a video on his youtube channel of the saturday night interview.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jimcorrtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Pacoa wrote: »
    He's just posted a video on his youtube channel of the saturday night interview.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jimcorrtube

I find him pretty down to earth and reasonable about his belief of the story. Can't knock him anyway at all. Everything he has said is dead on the mark.

I think people are not used to this kind of information this openly via the mainstream, but all the people listening do sound that they are in agreement with him:D

Oh I like it.
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Just got removed from Jim's page on Facebook when trying to argue that it's not likely that certain teas or apricot seeds cure both AIDS and cancer.

I mean, let's assume that the above is true:

1. Why do all these people in Big Pharma want to hide the truth about these freely available foodstuffs being miracle cancer cures, when it likely that half of them - and half of their nearest and dearest - will themselves die of cancer? Are we to assume they are all sadist masochists?

2. With someone as rich as Jim Corr, it should be easy enough for him to buy a whole load of these foodstuffs and make them freely available, no charge, to all cancer patients in Ireland. I mean, if I had as much money as him, and thought I could save that many lives so easily, that's what I'd do.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

oceanclub wrote: »

2. With someone as rich as Jim Corr, it should be easy enough for him to buy a whole load of these foodstuffs and make them freely available, no charge, to all cancer patients in Ireland. I mean, if I had as much money as him, and thought I could save that many lives so easily, that's what I'd do.

P.

If Jim Corr was foolish enough to do what you are suggesting in the above , i think it would be emmmm , bad for his health , he could become 'accident' prone .

espinolman wrote: »
    If Jim Corr was foolish enough to do what you are suggesting in the above , i think it would be emmmm , bad for his health , he could have an 'accident' .

Oh right - you have an answer for every response. Hey, I'm willing to risk being assassinated by the New World Order - if Jim wants, I'll organise the purchase and supply of these food products on his behalf.

Here's a list of online shops selling these products:

http://www.google.com/products?q=apricot%20seeds&rls=com.microsoft:en-ie&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1&rlz=1I7GGLD_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wf

There are 14,000 of them.

Can you explain to me why there are so many of them if doing so is forbidden by the powers that be? Presumably if there are 14,000 online shops selling apricot seeds, they are all making a tidy profit.

The only difference between them and what I'm proposing is that it would not be done for profit. It would be done for altruism.

Or - as I suspect - is the reason my offer being refused is that, at the end of the day, the so-called "alternative medicine" industry is itself just based on profit for hucksters selling fruit nuts to the misfortunate and gullible?

P.

• Advertisement

I mean I presume that curing people of cancer is what Jim and you want to do, right?

P.

I am aware that it works and people doing that in Ireland are keeping a low profile so as not to become 'accident' prone .

I am aware that it works and people doing that in Ireland are keeping a low profile so as not to become 'accident' prone .

"Low profile"?

He set up a web site and goes on TV and radio constantly.

Are you smoking apricot seeds?

As I said - time for you anti-science loons to put up or shut up. If you are so certain it works, and yet are denying this cure to people, simply put, that makes you evil. Jim's sitting on presumably millions in the bank, yet won't cure people's cancer for them?

P.

As I said - time for you anti-science loons to put up or shut up. If you are so certain it works, and yet are denying this cure to people, simply put, that makes you evil. Jim's sitting on presumably millions in the bank, yet won't cure people's cancer for them?

P.

Is not anti-science , its just nutrition , they process all the nutrients out of food and then put the food in nice boxes in supermarkets and expect people to stay healthy , its simple , you just get the herbs to get the absorbtion going and then eat loads of the nutrient rich foods and wild food , anything thats not interfered with by man and has its natural nutrients intact , and keep at it and thats it , its simple and it works .

Is not anti-science , its just nutrition , they process all the nutrients out of food and then put the food in nice boxes in supermarkets and expect people to stay healthy , its simple , you just get the herbs to get the absorbtion going and then eat loads of the nutrient rich foods and wild food , anything thats not interfered with by man and has its natural nutrients intact , and keep at it and thats it , its simple and it works .

Fine. I'll assume you're right. Apricot seeds cure cancer. Therefore, why won't this multi-millionaire rock star pay for people in, say, Dundalk, to cure cancer? He'd hardly miss the money.

P.

Therefore, why won't this multi-millionaire rock star pay for people in, say, Dundalk, to cure cancer? He'd hardly miss the money.

P.

He is already doing something about it , Jim Corr does not have to do what he is doing .

Why won't the government pay to help people in Dundalk to cure cancer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Why won't the government pay to help people in Dundalk to cure cancer ?

Are you saying the government does nothing for people of Dundalk when it comes to cancer?

What published double-blind trial were these seeds tested in? There are plenty of heterodox scientists out there who would.

Are you saying the government does nothing for people of Dundalk when it comes to cancer?

No , Jim Corr is being expected to pay and why not the government pay , in response to oceanclubs question .

No , Jim Corr is being expected to pay and why not the government pay , in response to oceanclubs question .

But the government don't believe that apricot seeds are a miracle cure for cancer and never been shown any proof they work. Jim does.

P.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Espinolman, and anyone else who subscribes to this miracle apricot cure claptrap, please watch this video, I think it sums up pretty nicely why governments aren't investing in untested, reckless and imo immoral miracle cures

and please do watch it, because I watch every video from HAARP causing earthquakes, to giants living in a hollow earth, before I respond to peoples theories.

To me, the people who put forward these snake oil miracle cures, are the scum of the earth. They take advantage of peope at the most vulnerable time in their life by giving them false hope to make a tidy profit. And before someone says it, I know you can draw a similar analogy to big pharma, and I have serious problems with their practices in the 3rd world too, but at least, at least they have to have their medicines tested before they can sell them for profit.

Unlike the new age merchants, who just come up with some BS cure, with no evidence of it actually working, and take advantage of people who are in a desperate situation and willing to try anything, to line their own pockets...scum.

• Advertisement

No , fcuk the UN , if i get cancer , i am eating organic natural foods .

If organic foods cure cancer, and you eat them... how could you get cancer in the first place?

P.

If organic foods cure cancer, and you eat them... how could you get cancer in the first place?

P.

Stop asking so many thinky questions!!

P.

Why do you think they make sure all them chemicals and pesticides are in the food and genetically alter the food , its because they want everyone to get cancer .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Well thats your choice, and I'm sure there'll be a long list of charlatans available to sell you apricot seeds, rent you a hypobaric oxygen chamber or any other rubbish cure as long as you have the dosh.

Also, while if people want to consume organic, again, thats their perogative, but it is a FACT, that GM foods have probably saved more lives than....well anything!

GM has allowed crops to thrive in places they never would have before, it has allowed crops to survive in much harsher climates in parts of Africa and India, which has allowed the people there to feed themselves.

Again, a nice video on it(although Pen annoys the **** out of me, you can't argue with the points he makes in this vid)

EDIT: Actually I just rewatched that video. F*ckin hell! The people advocating organic foods p*ss me off! They are probably causing millions of death. Norman Borlaug is a legend!

Stop asking so many thinky questions!!

Oh sorry , i forgot , we are not supposed to think .

Why do you think they make sure all them chemicals and pesticides are in the food and genetically alter the food , its because they want everyone to get cancer .

Right. I'm not sure if you're intellectually capable of following an argument, but that's my point. You must believe that if a person only eats organic food, they will never get cancer, correct?

P.

Oh sorry , i forgot , we are not supposed to think .

I know . If we started to do that , we might begin to use correct punctuation. :D

You must believe that if a person only eats organic food, they will never get cancer, correct?

P.

No i did'nt say that .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cqd2

It just struck me that by now, jim corr has probably read this thread..and probably believed hes an illuminati plant..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement