Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie CoD Video Thread - Read Mod note post #1782

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Does this easycap look alright to everyone?

Easycap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭knoximus

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Does this easycap look alright to everyone?

Easycap

Youl need the Dc6o+ or the one tallon has.

knoximus wrote: »
    Youl need the Dc6o+ or the one tallon has.
    Is that not it? Ordered that one today it's D60?

Is that not it? Ordered that one today it's D60?

Its the same 1 i have (Dc60) which im sry to say doesnt support PAL60 in colour. The Dc60+ Does.

Heres the Dc60+
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180456334505&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Its the same 1 i have (Dc60) which im sry to say doesnt support PAL60 in colour. The Dc60+ Does.

Heres the Dc60+
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180456334505&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Ah ****.

• Advertisement

Ah ****.

Ye i know. lucky its cheap

Ye i know. lucky its cheap
    Fcuking 13 euro :o theres a recession going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭djan

Anti wrote: »
    Maybe one of you can help me with this, ive been using fraps to record games, but i cant find any decent free compression software to lower the file sizes which are 1gig per min down to something i can upload to youtube before the middle of next week. Any ideas? This is on the pc btw.

Hey man try www.wegame.com its better than fraps in that its free, unlimited recording time and it compresses it for you. or just import it to Moviemaker and compress it in that by exporting it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Praetor

djan wrote: »
    Hey guys like Fallon I started posting uo vids with commentary on youtube.
    Also have a few double commentaries and stuff so would appreciate if u could check it out :)

Heres my one of my vids, enjoy :)

If Not working .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjtjCWeD3Zw

Thankies :) Btw gj man

That was a nice vid... impressive skills and glad to see snipers capturing flags too! I wish my PC was powerful enought to play COD6 :(

Always been a PC Gamer, one day, one day!!!

Thanks Praetor

PC FTW :) but cod6 doesnt have that high requirements you must have one ancient box :)

• Advertisement

Thanks Praetor

PC FTW :) but cod6 doesnt have that high requirements you must have one ancient box :)

hehehehe

One of them is a 6 year old P4. The other is a XPS1210 laptop and the "newer" one is a HP SMF (small to factory) PC, it will only accept Low Profile cards so I had to buy a Radeon HD4650, if you say the game is not too demanding I will try this week and see.:)

Praetor wrote: »
    hehehehe

One of them is a 6 year old P4. The other is a XPS1210 laptop and the "newer" one is a HP SMF (small to factory) PC, it will only accept Low Profile cards so I had to buy a Radeon HD4650, if you say the game is not too demanding I will try this week and see.:)

Well the game runs on the same engine as COD4/5 and if u turn down the res it should run Ill check it out. And yea they are fairly old. If youd be thinking of an upgrade contact me and Ill help you out Sub500eur will get you a fairly good gaming pc if you know what to get.

Just had a little look around, if your ''newer'' one has a decent 2core proc then you should be grand as in 1280x1024 it gets 61FPS on max settings hope this helped.

Well the game runs on the same engine as COD4/5 and if u turn down the res it should run Ill check it out. And yea they are fairly old. If youd be thinking of an upgrade contact me and Ill help you out Sub500eur will get you a fairly good gaming pc if you know what to get.

I will then! :) Thanks for the help!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Hey guys,

Latest video here for you.

Going to be doing a dual commentary with rgDaxter, hopefully this week, if I can sort out my skype.

Anyways, let me know what you's think

Cheers

Tallon

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

Keep up the good work tallon.:D Videos are very good, and the commentary is great. Just wanted to say thanks because i have been converted to a sniper now! finding myself enjoying the game again instead of being frustrated. Getting there bit by bit, finally getting positive scores as a sniper last night.:eek:

Keep at it... its fun

People have to stop getting so annoyed at the game and enjoy what they paid for

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Tallon wrote: »
    Keep at it... its fun

People have to stop getting so annoyed at the game and enjoy what they paid for

Exactly what I think. It's not perfect, and there are issues, but you can still enjoy it and have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭craze7

Speaking of the riot shield, that Wingsofredemption lad got a nuke using it!!!! ☺

Hey guys,

Going to be doing a dual commentary with rgDaxter, hopefully this week, if I can sort out my skype.

Cheers

Tallon

Really nice. Can't listen to the commentary as I am at work now but I will when I get back home.

I still dont understand how you manage to play in lowres. I got my splitter the other day and started recording a bit and I find it more difficult to play (specially snipe) in some maps... very frustrating!

I might post a video one day, see what people thinks and to get some tips/advices!

thanks again and please keep them coming!

craze7 wrote: »
    Speaking of the riot shield, that Wingsofredemption lad got a nuke using it!!!! ☺

very funny... hehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcndG8DQuqo

• Advertisement

Just watched the video over lunch. Very good. Gave it a 5 star rating again, and commented also.

(Anyone from Boards who watches it and enjoys should make sure to rate and comment, as it'll help Tallon on YouTube. )

shawpower wrote: »
    Just watched the video over lunch. Very good. Gave it a 5 star rating again, and commented also.

(Anyone from Boards who watches it and enjoys should make sure to rate and comment, as it'll help Tallon on YouTube. )

Thanks man... after looking into the advertising side of it, rating and subscribing really really helps so I appreciate it

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I sat and watched the video over the weekend and was trying to get good at sniping on one of the levels, was 3 kills up with no deaths when bam, headshot on me out of no where...JTallon popped up... talk about getting school'd :pac: had fun trying to get revenge on you though mate :)

Splinter wrote: »
    I sat and watched the video over the weekend and was trying to get good at sniping on one of the levels, was 3 kills up with no deaths when bam, headshot on me out of no where...JTallon popped up... talk about getting school'd :pac: had fun trying to get revenge on you though mate :)

Sorry about that :p

Splinter wrote: »

That's hilarious! :D

It really does take a while to get used to sniping. I found that using the ACOG helped a bit. There seemed to be less sway using it than the standard sights. Makes the one shot kills easier. I find once you don't kill with the sniper rifles first shot, you are in big trouble as a Assault rifles will take you out so quickly.

I was going to post a bit about what people thought of silencers with sniping rifles, but it became a bit long so I'll give it a thread of it's own to stay on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Hey guys,

Cheers

Tallon

Wahey! That's me signing out right at the end :D Awesome video, as always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Excellent work Tallon, you've improved all aspects hugely since I was last speaking to you! Good job! I rated and subscribed to you, because my brother is into the whole Youtube thing and I know how much it matters.

I'll add you later, its JTallon isn't it?

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Excellent work Tallon, you've improved all aspects hugely since I was last speaking to you! Good job! I rated and subscribed to you, because my brother is into the whole Youtube thing and I know how much it matters.

I'll add you later, its JTallon isn't it?

Cheers man, Yep, JTallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lemmingisgay

this is too all the people who are trying too copy people such as seananners and hutch they are really good at the game and played pro at the last cod game (the best game ever ) ! these people give very good tips and tactics but all your doing is just showing off ! your a ok player but giving advice with a sniper on terminal is not good as it is close to medium range so a assuilt rifle would be much better ! i think you should leave it for the pro's to do ! and you have never got the nuke and you also used the chopper gunner for terminal ! are you stupid ac130 is the king at that map as the howitzer can go throw the skylights and has a big blast radius ! im not tryin to slag you or say your bad but yous reck my head .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

this is too all the people who are trying too copy people such as seananners and hutch they are really good at the game and played pro at the last cod game (the best game ever ) ! these people give very good tips and tactics but all your doing is just showing off ! your a ok player but giving advice with a sniper on terminal is not good as it is close to medium range so a assuilt rifle would be much better ! i think you should leave it for the pro's to do ! and you have never got the nuke and you also used the chopper gunner for terminal ! are you stupid ac130 is the king at that map as the howitzer can go throw the skylights and has a big blast radius ! im not tryin to slag you or say your bad but yous reck my head .

What does it matter if he's never got a nuke, nukes mean squat TBH. Also so what is he's not as good as Sea Nanners or Hutch, its still entertaining and he's bothered his arse to do these commentaries.

Also Sea Nanners or Hutch completely show off just as much as Tallon does while the three of them give great tips! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement