Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apps for iPhone / iPod touch

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

lads

does the eirtext app work iphones on the 3 network?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭vinnycoyne

lads

does the eirtext app work iphones on the 3 network?

It sure does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ApplefyMe

couldnt rate copilot live 8 any higher!Much better than any of the other gps apps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

It sure does.

cheers,

works a treat

3 webtext is a different login than checking your 3 account online, once i figured this out i was laughing,

great app!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

Sky+ You can record anything from anywhere if you have Sky+ and you can see a TV guide! It's brill!! Another great one is Virgin Atlantic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Anyone know what iPhone app she uses here? I've played around with an MPC500 before so having this on the go would be dead handy I think, can't see myself ever getting bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Anyone know what iPhone app she uses here? I've played around with an MPC500 before so having this on the go would be dead handy I think, can't see myself ever getting bored.
    From the comments.....
    the first iphone has "I'm T-Pain" app, the second & third is the Beatmaker app, lol i didn't get the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

last one " the Analogue app" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Irish weather great app and free
    Canabalt highly addictive game

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Rebel021 wrote: »
    Irish weather great app and free
    That Irish weather app is slick!

Saves me loading up Safari every time to see www.met.ie. :)

• Advertisement

Yeah it's a nice app but it's pessimistic. Just look at the icon that they use. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Mini Driver

Vuvuzela (those world cup trumpet things) ... if you really wanna annoy the ***** out of people thats the best noise you can possibly make

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Looking for a decent app that will let me plug data entries for gym sessions etc.

Also, is there one that will produce graphs to show progress in the amount of weights lifted etc..??

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

iFitness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

keane2097 wrote: »
    iFitness

Perfect....cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Todayfm have done a substantial update to their app. Looks pretty damn good too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

AntiRip wrote: »
    Todayfm have done a substantial update to their app. Looks pretty damn good too ;)

Thanks for the heads-up....looks great and background functionality!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I'm losing my life to DoodleJump. I'm going to have to delete it or something, it's getting silly. I wouldn't mind but I'm still crap at it.

Is Reeder worth buying? It gets a lot of praise, but I'm sceptical. I've yet to come across an RSS reader that beats Google Reader's web interface.

Thanks for the heads-up....looks great and background functionality!
    The background functionality was added a good while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Can you get the podcasts to play? For me the icon turns red and nothing happens.

• Advertisement

Can you get the podcasts to play? For me the icon turns red and nothing happens.

Works ok over wifi anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Works ok over wifi anyway.

Damn, that is what i am trying it with. Does the icon change colour for you?

Damn, that is what i am trying it with. Does the icon change colour for you?

Hi Mr.Crinklewood, Just went into podcasts there again, (clicked something random) - Ray Darcy - Lotto winners - Play Audio. Window pops up (playing movie) and there you go. Uninstall and install again if it keeps happening ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Hi,
    TodayFm app wont work on my iphone.It loads up but wont play.Is it because Ive got crap reception?Error downlaoding podcasts also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Today FM works fine on my 3GS over wi-fi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Dont have wifi but using 3G,still no joy.Newstalk wont run either!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

Tiger Woods PGA Tour €0.79 this weekend ;)

Just to confirm the today FM app works over wi-fi, and the podcasts also work over w-fi. I'll do a 3G once I'm in 3G signal :)

Edit all working over vodafone 3G as well stream + podcasts

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tilt to Live is free today

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Tilt to Live is free today

Thanks! This is serious fun already :)

Advertisement