Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

3rd level/LC/JC Maths/Physics/Chemistry grinds required/offered

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ganshannon

I have been studying mathematics & statistics for five years now in Maynooth University while teaching grinds. Available for junior & leaving certificate grinds of all levels and first and second year of college

One - one tuition

Subject(s): Maths/Stats
    Grinds in Students Home? Yes
    Contact Name: Shannon
    Email: shannong1195 @ gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ganshannon

I have been studying mathematics & statistics for five years now in Maynooth University while teaching grinds. Available for junior & leaving certificate grinds of all levels.

One - one tuition

Subject(s): Maths/Applied Maths
    Contact Name: Shannon
    Email: shannong1195 @ gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Subject(s): Maths
    Price €25/1hr . €40 2hrs.
    Contact Name: Ian
    Text 085-7305706 .

BSc (H) in Mathematical Science .

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Zen0

South or central Dublin. Second year UCD student who needs to repeat first year calculus exam looking for some support to get some of the notation and concepts clear in his head. Generally good at maths but this subject needs some work. Rates negotiable.

DM me if interested please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Looking for a mentor or person to ask or troubleshoot issues, and to ask LOADS of questions of from everything laplace, fourier, bit of geometry, power, alegbra, the works.

By meeting or email/phone.

Get in touch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 celineos

Moved from Student Homework, Projects, Surveys & Course-Related Assignments. Please contact celineos if you think you can help. Thanks, MC.

Hi i am a mother returning to education I am currently doing chemistry which i never done before and finding the assignment difficult to achieve could some one assist me please

• Registered Users Posts: 9,797 ✭✭✭take everything

Looking for grinds in with quantum mechanics and statistical physics for my Theoretical Physics course.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mathsgrinds7

Moved from new post on maths forum to this thread -- MC.

Post edited by Michael Collins on

Advertisement